BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! A nutrient-rich long lasting treatment for the hands. Absorbs quickly to infuse skin with moisture while brightening and toning. Our exclusive blend of oils and marine extracts including Carrageen (Red Algae) provides all-day hydration to replenish and protect natural moisture reserves. Helps comfort even the driest hands.Zanzibar Marine Complex is a blend of Kelp, Carrageenan (Red Algae) and other Marine Algae Extracts hydrate, nourish and protect skin.Black Pearl Protein a symbol of timeless elegance. Helps moisturize and nourish skin while protecting against environmental effects.Sea Buckthorn Oil fatty. Gender: Unisex.

Kamille G.
San Diego, CA
Review for: SheaMoisture Zanzibar Marine Complex Replenish & Rejuvenate Hand Cream more...
I purchased this at Target out of impulse one day, because I was confident I NEEDED a new lotion. I wasn't sure which one I wanted to get, but I knew whatever it was it needed to smell AMAZING and something I could take on-the-go. I have never tried this brand before so I was intrigued. I read on the tube that the company gives back 10% to fight poverty & supports women-run businesses - I was sold. The lotion has these blue-green beads that melted into the skin & helped keep me moisturized all day long! The scent reminds me of standing outside on a porch, looking at the ocean! Happy to have been introduced to this brand (randomly) & looking forward to using more of their products! The only negative thought I had was the price (5.99 for 3.2 oz) which is not enough product for that price, in my opinion. But hey, I still purchased it!
Sierra B.
Mableton, GA
DO NOT USE FOR BLOWDRYING!! I thought it was for blowdrying hair since it protects against heat but it makes your hair super oily. If u use it, use it on damp hair and you can diffuse your hair but I wouldn't recommend serious blowdrying and flat ironing with this product.
Gionna B.
Review for: SheaMoisture Community Commerce Zanzibar Marine Complex Replenish & Rejuvenate Hand Cream - 3.2oz more...
Great smelling, moisturizing hand cream that last all day without being greasy. I have orders tube after tube of this cream because it meets all expectations. It is not oily or greasy and doesn't leave a residue. It last all day and keeps hands hydrated between hand washing
Maci F.
I feel that this product is a good moisturizer; however it didn't last long for a deep treatment. No this did not meet my expectations. The price is good though!