SheaMoisture Zanzibar Marine Complex Replenish & Rejuvenate Hand Cream

Descriptions:

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! A nutrient-rich long lasting treatment for the hands. Absorbs quickly to infuse skin with moisture while brightening and toning. Our exclusive blend of oils and marine extracts including Carrageen (Red Algae) provides all-day hydration to replenish and protect natural moisture reserves. Helps comfort even the driest hands.Zanzibar Marine Complex is a blend of Kelp, Carrageenan (Red Algae) and other Marine Algae Extracts hydrate, nourish and protect skin.Black Pearl Protein a symbol of timeless elegance. Helps moisturize and nourish skin while protecting against environmental effects.Sea Buckthorn Oil fatty. Gender: Unisex.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SheaMoisture Zanzibar Marine Complex Replenish & Rejuvenate Hand Cream!
a year agoRichmond, VA
I purchased this hand cream from Target. I was looking for a moisturizing hand cream and gave this one a try. The scent was amazing it smelled like the ocean. It was gentle on my skin. It exceeded my expectations, because it moisturized my hands and the scent was long lasting. This was the best hand cream from the Shea Moisture brand.
2 years agoHampton, VA
DO NOT USE FOR BLOWDRYING!! I thought it was for blowdrying hair since it protects against heat but it makes your hair super oily. If u use it, use it on damp hair and you can diffuse your hair but I wouldn't recommend serious blowdrying and flat ironing with this product.
3 years ago
Great smelling, moisturizing hand cream that last all day without being greasy. I have orders tube after tube of this cream because it meets all expectations. It is not oily or greasy and doesn't leave a residue. It last all day and keeps hands hydrated between hand washing
2 years ago
I feel that this product is a good moisturizer; however it didn't last long for a deep treatment. No this did not meet my expectations. The price is good though!