BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! A mild Sulfate-free foaming cleanser that effectively removes impurities and daily grime without tightness. Our exclusive blend of oils and marine extract including Carrageenan (Red Algae) immerses dry skin in nourishing moisture for a difference you can see. Leaves skin soft, smooth and rejuvenated. Zanzibar Marine Complex is a blend of Kelp, Carrageenan (Red Algae) and other Marine Algae Extracts hydrate, nourish and protect skin.Black Pearl Protein a symbol of timeless elegance. Helps moisturize and nourish skin while protecting against environmental effects.Sea Buckthorn Oil fatty acids, Phytosterols. Gender: Unisex.

Jaysa J.
Smells wonderful, makes you feel clean and refreshed ! Also isn't to harsh on the skin, for all of my sensitive skin types out there , bubbled up pretty nicely a little can go a long way, would recommend!
Talea M.
I had a friend recommend this product to me after we discussed affordable skin care products. She recommended this because I have skin prone to breakouts and this helps immensely. My only complaint at this point is how hard it is for me to find this specific product!
Paige S.
El campo, TX
I had high hopes for this product and maybe in the end that was it's ultimate downfall? It smells great and I loves the fact it was on the more natural side with ingredients. However, what left me tossing this shampoo out after the first two weeks of use was the fact that it made my hair feel waxy. I couldn't get past the feeling of my hair still feeling dirty to the touch after just washing it.
C'Ara H.
rumford, RI
I absolutely love this body wash at first I wasn't to keen on the smell but it grew on me and I love it I wash with this everyday and I fell like it gets my body really clean plus my skin has a great subtle smell to it and I would do it good or you even if you eczema because that is what I have and it didn't irritate my skin not once so I would definitely recommend this product
Megan M.
Cheektowaga, NY
You can't beat this for the price. It's ten dollars cheaper than the body shop's massage oil and feels just as amazing. The smell is fantastic really makes you feel like your at a spa! Bought this to use for massages on my boyfriend and he absolutely loves it!
Adanna G.
I find that anything from this brand breaks me out or makes my hair fall out. I want to love this brand for what they stand for but I just can't get past the fact that I can't use it.
Shannon P.
Tinley Park, IL
As with all other Shea moisture body products I've tried I love this body wash. It's a nice fresh clean type smell instead of a fruity type smell which is a refreshing change.
Danielle S.
This stuff is crazy good. It lathers and makes me feel so clean. I like the smell and I even use it to clean my makeup brushes. It's affordable and totally worth the price. I recommend this to everyone
Paige L.
Dekalb, IL
I do not personally have this but my friend does and I use it every single time I go over. I always tell myself I'm going to buy it but always forget! It's a must have it smells awesome but it also is so good for the skin!
Lauren M.
Greenwel Spgs, LA
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Love this body wash! Super moisturizing & the scent reminds me of the beach. Plus a little goes a long way so it lasts a while
Arielle C.
Which retailers stock this?