BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! A rich creamy body polish that gently cleanses and refines skin. Instantly lifts away dry, dull skin to reveal a fresh new surface while boosting brightness. Our exclusive blend of marine extracts including Carrageenan (Red Algae) helps soothe and transform skin by immersing it in moisture for new softness. Gentle enough for even sensitive skin. Zanzibar Marine Complex is a blend of Kelp, Carrageenan (Red Algae) and other Marine Algae Extracts hydrate, nourish and protect skin.Black Pearl Protein a symbol of timeless elegance. Helps moisturize and nourish skin while protecting against environmental effects.Gender: Unisex.

Amanda C.
Somerville , MA
This smells so good and I like how it lathers, but the exfoliants aren't very powerful. They don't scrub all the dirt and skin as well as I would hope. It works well as a soap but not as a body polish, compared to other brands I've tried
Kaylah T.
APO, AE
Rejuvenates the skin making it feels soft and clean! I love everything about this product! Affordable, you get your money's worth! This brand never fails to disappoint me! I love the quality of the product! I would recommend to anyone that this is the product they are missing.
Leah M.
Gadsden , AL
Love this product so much! Makes your hair feel nourished and doesn't give it the heavy feeling or greasy. I would recommend this product to anyone needing a great conditioner that is safe for your hair!
Moonie M.
Great product!!!! I love any shea moisture products and how they make my hair feel!!!!