SheaMoisture Zanzibar Marine Complex Replenish & Rejuvenate Body Lotion uploaded by Zoey C.SheaMoisture Zanzibar Marine Complex Replenish & Rejuvenate Body Lotion uploaded by Leslie A.

BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! A nutrient-rich body lotion that rejuvenates and brightens while infusing skin with moisture. Our exclusive blend of oils and marine extracts including Carrageenan (Red Algae) provides all-day hydration protecting the skins natural moisture reserves and comforting even the driest skin. Antioxidants help prevent the signs of premature aging. Transformed, rejuvenated skin looks youthfully radiant.Zanzibar Marine Complex is a blend of Kelp, Carrageenan (Red Algae) and other Marine Algae Extracts hydrate, nourish and protect skin.Black Pearl Protein a symbol of timeless elegance. Helps moisturize and nourish skin while. Gender: Unisex.

SheaMoisture Zanzibar Marine Complex Replenish & Rejuvenate Body Lotion
  • "I love this way this smells and how it treats my skin! I have eczema on my legs and it nails it. Not to mention it leaves my whole body feeling and smelling amazing. It goes on well but it does stay sticky until your skin absorbs it. Which for me isn't incredibly long because I have very dry skin." in 5 reviews
Gray T.
This is one of my favorite lotions to use. It's silky, smells AMAZING and makes my skin super soft and supple. I also like the fact that these are available almost anywhere. A little also goes a long way! When I run out I'll definitely be buying more.
Amanda C.
Somerville , MA
I absolutely adore the way this line smells and the scent lasts for awhile once applied! I find this body lotion works really well. It keeps me moisturized and the bottle lasted longer than I thought.
Tabitha B.
This lotion is amazing. It is very smooth, love the fact that it actually absorbs into your skin. Very long lasting especially if you have dry skin. It is very gentle on the skin the smell isn't too harsh. I would purchase this again. Target or Walgreen's are the best places to purchase because they always have some sort of sale. Because this product is a little on the spendy side.
Odry S.
Oklahoma City, OK
I was so exciting about getting this and I loved it at first but then I just stop using it and start using other things, the moisture it is long lasting and it smell ok in my opinion, it's thick and it goes on smooth but for some reason I just stop using it.. I felt like it coat my skin but it didn't penatre
Danielle S.
Mcmurray, PA
Eleanor J.
Phoenix , AZ
This lotion works amazing and it also smells good too. I tried the baby lotion for my son first and just absolutely loved it. I went out and bought myself some and just fell in love. I don't see myself using any other lotion brand. I plan on trying the rest of the products in the brand line.
Brynne M.
Eagle River, AK
The smell of this lotion is incredible -- its not sweet or too strong but natural and almost cologne like (in a feminine way -- I've never had anyone tell me I smell like a guy when I wear this). It doesn't work into the skin very quickly so you do have to spend some time rubbing the lotion in so that it isn't oily. The scent and moisture from the product is pretty long lasting and actually can make the clothes you wear with it smell really good as well.
Audrey P.
Fort Smith, AR
Great moisturizer! It isn't the fastestat soaking into the skin but it doesn't stay oily for too long! The scent is a little overwhelming in my opinion but I use it everyday and I feel like it does give my skin a nice texture. I will definitely continue buying from this brand!
Sarah G.
Tinley Park, IL
You have to try this. So moisturizing without being heavy like a body butter. The scent is nice after a shower. Great ingredients from a great brand. I will buy another when mine runs out. I like it more than the fushia bottle, something super fruit.
Jenny G.
Columbus, OH
Smells great! When it goes on, it melts like butter into your skin leaving it soft and gently fragranced. I love the packaging. It sticks out in my somewhat dark purse. I love things that smell like the ocean, and would recommend this for anyone looking for a mini break during the day.