SheaMoisture Zanzibar Marine Complex Age-Defy & Color Protect Leave-in Conditioner uploaded by Erika E.SheaMoisture Zanzibar Marine Complex Age-Defy & Color Protect Leave-in Conditioner uploaded by Melani F.SheaMoisture Zanzibar Marine Complex Age-Defy & Color Protect Leave-in Conditioner uploaded by Derricka M.

BY SHEAMOISTURE

Find Shampoos, Conditioners, And Hair Treatments at Target.com! A hybrid conditioning styler that absorbs instantly to hydrate and smooth hair. Our exclusive blend of oils and marine botanicals adds shine and style definition. Zanzibar Marine Complex is a blend of Kelp and Carrageenan (Red Algae), rich in polysaccharides, that protects and moisturizes hair.Black Pearl Protein natural marine minerals, a symbol of timeless elegance, fortifys and supports hair structure.Sea Buckthorn Oil, rich in Omegas 3,6,7 & 9, quenches and conditions for stronger and thicker hair. Gender: Unisex.

• Is it better to spray this right into your hair or to put it in y...2 Answers
Cait C.
Troy, MI
I started dying my hair crazy colors (bright pink, blue, purple, etc...) and all the bleaching and dying was killing my hair. While looking for a good leave-in conditioner, I found this beaut at Target. It smells incredible and works on wet or dry hair without greasing it out. It is sulfate, phthalate, paraben, propylene glycol, mineral oil and animal testing free; certified organic; ethically traded - basically all the great things about a healthy product from a healthy company.
Olivia F.
Wdm, IA
This product smells so good and gets all the tangles out of my hair. The spray bottle part doesn't work a lot of the times but I think it's just the bottle is messed up. I love it though! It's bit expensive
Daisey V.
Salinas, CA
If you have curly hair like I do, you'll love this product, because we all know us curly hair/don't care people need a conditioner almost all the time! Especially with our split ends💕
Melani F.
Bronx, NY
This leave in conditioner by Shea Moisture is very hydrating and has a refreshing feel on your hair over all. My curls had great definition!
Love this product, it helps keep my curls nice and soft. It works best for me when paired with the shampoo and conditioner.
Briana M.
I love SheaMoisture. I’ve been satisfied with every product I’ve tried from them. This leave-in conditioner is safe on colored-treated hair & non treated hair. It has a very different smell but I absolutely love the smell. I was very satisfied with this product, will buy again & would recommend!
Derricka M.
I really like using this product it adds an extra boost of moisture to my hair before I blow dry it with my heat protectant. It left my hair feeling moisturized .The scent isn't really too bad it had a men's cologne kind of smell to it. The only thing that I would complain about was the spray bottle squeezer at the top of the bottle it doesn't really work well and when I do get it to work only a small amount comes out so I just end up taking the lid off and just putting it on my hand. SheaMoisture Zanzibar Marine Complex Age-Defy & Color Protect Leave-in Conditioner
Emily d.
Heiskell , TN
I really enjoyed this product! The scent is very nice! I used this in my daughters mixed texture hair and it worked great! Leaves hair tangle free and smelling fresh
Erika E.
Atlanta , GA
I am a 3 year natural who went back to relaxing. This product combined with weekly shampooing and steam deep moisture conditioning has my hair growing so fast! I couldn't be happier with the results. It smells amazing. My hair is light, soft and strong.
Brittany M.
Lancaster, CA
Perfect leave in conditioner. It smells amazing and doesn't weigh down my fine hair. It's also free of sulfates, paranens, synthetic fragrance and colors. Love, love, love!
Astrid H.
Wilmington, NC
Is it better to spray this right into your hair or to put it in your palm and then apply it to your hair?