SheaMoisture Zanzibar Marine Complex Age-Defy & Color Protect Conditioner uploaded by Stephanie J.SheaMoisture Zanzibar Marine Complex Age-Defy & Color Protect Conditioner uploaded by Stephanie J.SheaMoisture Zanzibar Marine Complex Age-Defy & Color Protect Conditioner uploaded by Derricka M.

BY SHEAMOISTURE

Find Shampoos, Conditioners, And Hair Treatments at Target.com! A nutrient rich daily conditioner, infused with our exclusive blend of oils and marine botanicals including Carrageenan (Red Algae), that restores moisture. Added protein fortifies and strengthens protecting hair from color-fade, environmental stressors and future damage. Hair looks youthful and vibrant.Zanzibar Marine Complex is a blend of Kelp and Carrageenan (Red Algae), rich in polysaccharides, that protects and moisturizes hair.Black Pearl Protein natural marine minerals, a symbol of timeless elegance, fortifys and supports hair structure.Sea Buckthorn Oil, rich in Omegas 3,6,7 & 9, quenches and. Gender: Unisex.

Buy on Jet.com*
Lidia R.
Bronx, NY
Este producto lo compre para cuidar mi cabello y mi tinte durara un poco más, ya que promete hacerlo, lo recomiendo ya que gasta ahora los productos shea son muy buenos y con este no creo que haya excepción.
Melissa F.
Saint Albans, WV
I recently bought this at TJMaxx for only $3 and have quickly fallen in love with it! The scent is to die for! It's makes my hair soft and smell amazing, but doesnt weigh my hair down or make it greasy. I really love the consistency too because it's not too thick or too watery, it's right in between, which makes it a breeze to work evenly through my hair and rinse out.
Derricka M.
This product work well as anticipated. And left my hair feeling really smooth and also it helped me comb through from root to end easier. SheaMoisture Zanzibar Marine Complex Age-Defy & Color Protect Conditioner
Ashley S.
Smells amazing.. The whole line does. I'm just not sure it's worth the money because it doesn't really offer much in the way of moisturizing dry hair. I often felt like the shampoo didn't ones my scalp very well either. It's better to just use the conditioner as a leave in product.
Ray C.
Smells heavenly!! Quite and all around good conditioner. I have just recently gone natural and although I don't have color treated hair I use this to co-wash and it works wonders.
Ataja F.
brookings,SD
This is absolutely amazing! Especially for dry damaged hair and colored hair this will be my all time favorite
Astrid H.
Wilmington, NC
Is this a heavy conditioner or more lightweight?
Jena H.
Just bought this yesterday on clearance, is this a good texturizing spray? Some smell nice but do nothing or make my hair feel like straw