SheaMoisture Yucca & Plantain Anti-Breakage Wave Defining Lotion

Descriptions:

Find Hair Styling Products at Target.com! This lightweight styling lotion defines and lengthens even the lightest curls and unruly waves. Hydrates and smoothes hair cuticles to reduce frizz and improve the appearance of split ends. Certified organic Shea Butter, Yucca and Plantain combine in a strengthening formula that improves resistance to breakage. Baobab Oil transforms hair and boost shine. Cilantro helps refresh, while Garlic helps increase blood circulation in the scalp for healthier hair.Made with natural and certified organic ingredients.Yucca Extract promotes hair growth for thicker, fuller hair.Plantain Extract rich in Vitamin B complex. Gender: Female.

Does anyone have any suggestions on other products in this specific lie that pair well with low porosity hair?
Start your review of SheaMoisture Yucca & Plantain Anti-Breakage Wave Defining Lotion!
N Ft Myers, FL
Great product for curly hair. Provides my curls with the moisture they need but doesn’t weigh them down. Nice scent too!
West River, MD
Purchased at: Target
I really love the smell of the Shea moisture products but this product was just a little bit too heavy for my thin hair.
Dayton, OH
Too much of this make my hair flat, but the right small amount really enhances my style. I like the natural smell too.
Orlando, FL
Smells amazing and it does give your curls moisture. However it’s better for curly or wavy hair more than coily hair.
Myrtle creek, OR
Purchased at: Walgreens
My hair seems to have dead ends all the time and i have found this anti breakage cream really does help my hair.
Cleveland, OH
This product smells just like yucca and plantains. It does its job well, and has me coming out with smooth hair.
LUGOFF , SC
I really like Shea Moisture Yucca & Plaintain Anti Breakage Wave Defining Lotion it smells good it works great.
Madison, AL
1,189 reviews
This was just okay did me, I didn’t notice any improvements in breakage of my hair. Didn’t meet my expectations
smyrna, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
One of my most favorite products from shea moisture! It hydrates my hair with or without applying water first.
Winfield , IL
Purchased at: Walgreens
I really enjoyed this product, the ingredients are natural and it leaves my hair smooth and prevents breakage