SheaMoisture Yucca & Plantain Anti-Breakage Wave Defining Lotion

Descriptions:

Find Hair Styling Products at Target.com! This lightweight styling lotion defines and lengthens even the lightest curls and unruly waves. Hydrates and smoothes hair cuticles to reduce frizz and improve the appearance of split ends. Certified organic Shea Butter, Yucca and Plantain combine in a strengthening formula that improves resistance to breakage. Baobab Oil transforms hair and boost shine. Cilantro helps refresh, while Garlic helps increase blood circulation in the scalp for healthier hair.Made with natural and certified organic ingredients.Yucca Extract promotes hair growth for thicker, fuller hair.Plantain Extract rich in Vitamin B complex. Gender: Female.

Does anyone have any suggestions on other products in this specific lie that pair well with low porosity hair?
Start your review of SheaMoisture Yucca & Plantain Anti-Breakage Wave Defining Lotion!
Bronx, NY
I used this product because I had extreme breakage from bleach. My hair was beyond unhealthy. This lotion helped keep my hair strong throughout the day after I washed it. I haven’t used it again but I would recommend it. Definitely conditioning and hydrating.
Love this so much. My hair gets really static in Houston and can be pretty frizzy because of the humidity. This just calms it all down and takes you back to square one for a minute. I recommend highly!!!!!
Sheamoisture has some of my holy grail products, and this is definitely one of them. This product has literally lasted me years now. I don’t know why it makes such a huge difference in my hair, but it adds so much hydration and shine with just a tiny amount.
Apple Valley , CA
I got this for so cheap at my local target a while ago and it works pretty good it’s not their best product they have a different leave in conditioner that smells like cotton candy that is so much better but this one does the job and it’s a good size for travel!
Dallas, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
My ends break so easy when I brush my hair, especially if I haven't gotten a cut in a while. After using this anti break cream my ends are healthier than ever. I use it twice a week after a shower and rub it from the ends up into my scalp. It can leave your hair feeling greasy if you put too much, so use it sparingly.
Lafayette, IN
This stuff can be hard to find, I usually just find it online to purchase. This really helps keep my hair nice and healthy. I don’t really have any waves in my hair but it still works really well. It also smells amazing!
South River, NJ
Purchased at: CVS
I love this product! The fragrance is amazing, it has helped me strengthen my hair and grow it out. I wish it was cheap since I use it often. I recommend you wash your hair and damp dry it, then apply the product. Try this out, it’s amazing!
Rossville , GA
This product smells fantastic! Most all of their products do. Unfortunately most of their creams are not ones I am able to use in my hair for styling. This one was no different. It was too heavy for my hair. I did use it as a deep treatment which was great! I wouldn't likely buy again as I could not use it like it is intended.
Lehi, UT
Purchased at: Walgreens
I honestly only use creams when I have went to long between haircuts! I only use a tiny bit on my ends. My hair is really thin so I have to be really careful when using these type of products. If I use to much my ends just look greasy but this is perfect, not too heavy! My ends look better and soft
Georgetown, De
Nothing really special about this product. I’m very neutral concerning my thoughts on this. Nothing really negative to say it just didn’t really make a difference in my hair. I don’t know if I did t give it enough time or my expectations were too high.