BeautyHairHair Styling ProductsSheaMoisture
Yucca & Plantain Anti-Breakage Wave Defining Lotion

SheaMoisture Yucca & Plantain Anti-Breakage Wave Defining Lotion

Descriptions:

Find Hair Styling Products at Target.com! This lightweight styling lotion defines and lengthens even the lightest curls and unruly waves. Hydrates and smoothes hair cuticles to reduce frizz and improve the appearance of split ends. Certified organic Shea Butter, Yucca and Plantain combine in a strengthening formula that improves resistance to breakage. Baobab Oil transforms hair and boost shine. Cilantro helps refresh, while Garlic helps increase blood circulation in the scalp for healthier hair.Made with natural and certified organic ingredients.Yucca Extract promotes hair growth for thicker, fuller hair.Plantain Extract rich in Vitamin B complex. Gender: Female.

Does anyone have any suggestions on other products in this specific lie that pair well with low porosity hair?
Start your review of SheaMoisture Yucca & Plantain Anti-Breakage Wave Defining Lotion!
Sheena P.
Brown Deer, WI
This line is AMAZING! It really has stopped my hair from breaking and it has helped me to maintain moisture. I'm very pleased.
Carla A.
Stone Mtn, GA
Delicioso aroma ,crema super liviana que deja tu cabello sintiéndose suave manejable hidratado mis rizos lucen brillantes y hermosos con esta crema desde que la descubrí es mi tesoro
Brenda S.
Winfield, IL
Purchased at: Walgreens
I really enjoyed this product, the ingredients are natural and it leaves my hair smooth and prevents breakage
Wendy P.
Polk City, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this product it works wonderful on my hair and helps control frizz a lot I definitely recommend anyone to try this product
Natalie C.
Allston, MA
I highly recommend this product because it is both inexpensive and effective! It helps to define my waves and keeps the frizz away. Just don't use too much otherwise your hair may become greasy.
Anaya S.
Great styler. Helped tame my thick curly hair. Get this product. The line is ami. 10/10 recommend.SheaMoisture
Madison L.
Pasadena, TX
This product is what really changed my hair game! It brought my dead, bleached curls back to life in no time! If you have dead hair from coloring, i definitely recommend this product for revamping your curls!
Zi S.
Kensington, MD
OMG THIS PRODUCT IS ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC. SHEAMOISTURE HAS OUTDONE ITSELF YET AGAIN. This lotion helped repair my dry hair to look healthy and luxurious. It’s also helped with my dandruff. This product is affordable and absolutely necessary for you to have. I highly recommend it.
Diamond H.
WINSTON SALEM, NC
Great slip for detangling, making hair soft and manageable. Its moisturizes and makes your hair ready for any style or manipulation.
member-bc6f1
Sheamoisture has some of my holy grail products, and this is definitely one of them. This product has literally lasted me years now. I don’t know why it makes such a huge difference in my hair, but it adds so much hydration and shine with just a tiny amount.