Hair CareHair ProductsHair SerumsSheaMoisture
Yucca & Plantain Anti-Breakage Thermal Protectant Serum

SheaMoisture Yucca & Plantain Anti-Breakage Thermal Protectant Serum

Descriptions:

Find Hair Styling Products at Target.com! This silicone-free oil serum helps protect hair against damage from hot styling tools. Certified organic Shea Butter, Yucca and Plantain combine in a strengthening formula that improves resistance to breakage. Cilantro helps refresh, while Garlic helps increase blood circulation in the scalp for healthier hair.Made with natural and certified organic ingredients.Yucca Extract promotes hair growth for thicker, fuller hair.Plantain Extract rich in Vitamin B complex. Nourishes hair with moisture.Baobab Oil contains Vitamins A, D, E and F, to fortify and strengthen hair. Gender: Female.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SheaMoisture Yucca & Plantain Anti-Breakage Thermal Protectant Serum!
Niesha M.
Laurel, MS
I love this ❤️❤️❤️ this is in my wash day routine and its great for natural hair . Its really help to grow my hair
Ariana K.
atlanta
For starters I really enjoy this product. It really gave my hair a great shine and it really felt moisturized. It made detangling so easy and there was minimal breakage. The only thing holding it back is the smell.
Cam H.
This product leaves my hair feeling silky and moisturized every time I use it! But.. sometimes I struggled to detangle because it’s not a thick enough product for my type of hair.
ashlyn F.
waitsburg
I absolutely loved this product. It did an amazing job hydrating . It made my hair so soft and shiny and it also smells amazing. This product is a lifesaver and I recommend it to anyone with dry hair. I would definitely buy again.
Ashanti N.
Peapack, NJ
It didn’t seem to help much with my breakage but it didn’t make my hair much softer. But I do have a friend that it worked for her breakage and she loves it.
Schkayla S.
durham
1,042 reviews
I really love how this leave my hair and how I make my hair Healthy I love it some much.
Kayla J.
Commerce, GA
My hair has been breaking and causing extra frizz. I dont use heat a lot but when I do this has helped with taming . I also just use it anytime after showering . It’s a great leave as well. Decent price too !
Brooke M.
This stuff sucks. It made my hair tangly, it looked limp, weighed down, and just greasy. Never seem to have any luck with this brand in particular, everything looks so good because of the packaging but most of your products do nothing good for my hair
Erykah F.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love Shea Moisture and how it keeps my curls intact. I’ve used other products and they just don’t keep my hair looking as refreshed at the protectant serum does
Daysi M.
Colton
This is the only heat protectant that I use ! I love how natural Sheamoisture products are ! And it comes with a stay bottle so very convenient!!

Looking for your answer?