BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

Find Hair Styling Products at Target.com! This silicone-free oil serum helps protect hair against damage from hot styling tools. Certified organic Shea Butter, Yucca and Plantain combine in a strengthening formula that improves resistance to breakage. Cilantro helps refresh, while Garlic helps increase blood circulation in the scalp for healthier hair.Made with natural and certified organic ingredients.Yucca Extract promotes hair growth for thicker, fuller hair.Plantain Extract rich in Vitamin B complex. Nourishes hair with moisture.Baobab Oil contains Vitamins A, D, E and F, to fortify and strengthen hair. Gender: Female.

Audrey D.
Cincinnati, OH
This product is amazing! I have frizzy, formerly bleached hair from a it my ears down past my shoulders that is so difficult to keep moisturized and untangled. This product keeps my hair incredibly soft and has the added benefit of heat protection. It smells amazing and never leaves me with a greasy feeling, even when I use on my roots. This product is excellent for even those with fine hair and will moisturizer without weighing down.
Amirah F.
philadelphia
This serum smells so good and really helped my hair grow fast . It reduced my breakage and repaired my hair, It also get rid of the dryness. My dandruff stopped and everything. It is inexpensive and so worth the money !
Kendy '.
Washington
I love that is product is extremely moisturizing.I Use It 1 once a week and I can tell the product really sits and My Hair and keeps it moisturized and I feel like it's worth the price and would definitely buy it again
Cam H.
This product leaves my hair feeling silky and moisturized every time I use it! But.. sometimes I struggled to detangle because it’s not a thick enough product for my type of hair.
Nevaeh B.
Bakersfield
I absolutely love this product!!! It works great for my curls! I use to have the frizziest hair ever it was super ugly but ever since I used this I have seen improvements.
Virginia D.
White House, TN
My kids and i live by this! We all have thick hair and my 12 yr old's hair is down to the small of her back, shes obsessed with long her and thick conditioners but loves this product! My 2 yr old and i have thick curly hair so breakage is a big issue! Love shea moisture products from their kids hair care to body and even makeup. Oh and the African black castor oil line does work to grow your hair. Oldest started using it at the beginning of summer and its grown almost 5 in. In 2 months
|Shadae P.
I love this because it’s made with mainly naturally products. It’s made with no harsh chemicals that will strip your hair of nutrients. It smells pretty good and not only is it protecting your hair from heat but it gives a shine to it as well.
Ariana K.
Buford, GA
For starters I really enjoy this product. It really gave my hair a great shine and it really felt moisturized. It made detangling so easy and there was minimal breakage. The only thing holding it back is the smell.
Stephanie D.
This serum worked great on my hair. I had a breakage phase where I had to cut all my hair (yes the big chop) and this really helped me along my going back to natural journey.
Armani B.
I would use this before I style hair in any style car as braids, twist, cornrows ,and ponytails ect. I love using this to help with stronger stronger and healthy hair!

back