Hair CareHair ProductsHair TreatmentsSheaMoisture
Yucca & Plantain Anti-Breakage Strengthening Styling Milk

SheaMoisture Yucca & Plantain Anti-Breakage Strengthening Styling Milk

Anti-Breakage SheaMoisture Products - Yucca & Plantain Anti-Breakage Strengthening Styling Milk Achieving healthy hair that looks and feels manageably soft requires giving follicles a strands some good old-fashioned TLC. This lightweight Anti-Breakage SheaMoisture styling milk is just the thing your hair needs to strengthen it so it can grow like wildfire! This silky-smooth formula softens as it works to boost body and strengthen hair. Made with a blend of Yucca, Plantain and certified organic Shea Butter, it gives your hair deep, rich conditioning, without weighing it down. It is ideal for 3A type hair, but it may also help those with other hair types achieve greater control over those flyaway hairs. As a styling aid, this milky formula certainly helps make styling easier. It's versatile, and it can be mixed, blended and layered with other products for the ultimate smooth finish. Baobab Oil and Cilantro Extract help refresh and boost shine.

Does this product really work???
This looks very interesting. Anyone have any experience with it? I have thin fine hair and will try anything to try to keep what hair I do have or possibly grow more. Product looks pretty good might have to give it a try
Does this product work? How is the consistency and how long does it take to see a noticeable difference?
Start your review of SheaMoisture Yucca & Plantain Anti-Breakage Strengthening Styling Milk!
Jacqui R.
Palm Bay, FL
Love all of Shea Moisture products but this one is one of my favorites! I began to use this when I was having some health issues and it caused my hair to begin to thin out. I was desperate for something that could help me to achieve thicker looking hair or bring my hair thickness back. I use this and the moisture mist combined together. Since using it, my hair has come back thicker than before. Sometimes I look in the mirror and can't believe that it helped me so much. The product is a liquid consistency and although it is liquid, its not thin...its a nice, smooth and creamy. It has all natural ingredients...which works for me! A great product that I will keep in my rotation.
Carla A.
Stone Mtn GA , GA
SheaMoisture Yucca & Plantain Anti-Breakage Strengthening Styling Milk uploaded by Carla A.
Una crema genial para el cabello lo desenreda lo hidrata y aporta un brillo hermoso además que no te deja grumos es muy liviana y huele delicioso
Gabrielle J.
Irving, TX
When ever I'm moisturizing my hair I use this specific Shea Moisture product. When i do my buns, twist-outs, bantu-knots, you name it, I always use This product.
Tria B.
Owings Mills, MD
SheaMoisture Yucca & Plantain Anti-Breakage Strengthening Styling Milk uploaded by Tria B.
I absolutely love Shea Moisture products! This product is a gem. It is ultra moisturizing but is still light. My hair needs a moisture but if it heavy it will weight my hair down. This allows the moisture and my curls just pop after!
Raeshuna C.
ARLINGTON, TN
This year, I have made it a point in my hair journey to use products with (mostly) natural ingredients. I have seen so many natural haired women raving about Shea Moisture products that I decided to try it out myself. I must say, I love it. Not only is the product great quality and a great price ($10 at Target), but it lasts a long time. A little goes a long way in my opinion. I use the Thickening Growth Milk as an everyday moisturizer and it leaves my hair soft and smelling nice each time. This product contains biotin, which can help with hair growth. I don't know if it will really help thicken hair because I don't use it for that reason. A note to all my relaxed hair chicks: don't shy away from products that market to naturals. You never know what gems you will find when you step outside your hair comfort zone. This product is on my list for repurchase for as long as Shea Moisture makes it.
Meghan K.
I have been using it for 3 months and my hair has gotten thicker, whether that is because of this or a combination of things I am not sure. But this product is a must have for any natural girls out there! The scent is strong and takes some getting used to, but the effectiveness of the product is worth it.
Kenya W.
I use to love this sooooo much! I don’t know why Shea Moisture stop selling it! It was a favorite of mine with the masque! I truly wish that they would start selling this in Target again! I don’t know if the formula changed or what recently but the one I used years ago was my favorite!!!!
Donna J.
This is a really great product. I have 4c hair, and at the time I had dry, thin, low porosity hair that kept breaking. After using this product, coupled with the shampoo and conditioner, my hair looked and felt completely restored and healthy. I will definitely be buying again.
Ari A.
San Diego, CA
This product was okay. My mom got it for me on accident and didn't fully read the label. My hair is naturally really thick and curly so all this product did was make my hair extra soft. I would recommend to people trying to get thick hair.
Krys L.
Lakeland, FL
This is by far my favorite natural hair product. I began to use it when I noticed my hair was starting to fall and becoming stringy due to excessive hair dying. The value is great and it smells delicious! It is gentle and I do see an improvement on the silkiness and strength on my hair.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...