BY SHEAMOISTURE #2 in Scalp Treatments

Transform your frizzy hair into sleek, healthy strands with Yucca & Plantain Anti-Breakage Strengthening Masque from SheaMoisture. SheaMoisture uses recipes handed down from a healer and give it a modern twist. They use only the best ingredients gathered from around the world to provide the best products out there. With their roots starting in 1912 in Sierra Leone the bring us products that have been used by generation after generation for beautiful skin.

Shyana L.
Jackson, MI
This product is true to what it claims. The texture is thick and concentrate. I applied it on my wet hair then gently massage after shampoo with Shea Moisture Superfruit shampoo, left it on about 3 minutes coz I didnt have patience :) Rinsed off with luke warm water and noticed instantly that my hair less fallen in the shower as usual. When my hair dried, it was smooth and somewhat volumizing, the split ends were reduced, no kidding ! I didnt even have to apply oil treatment. Plus it smells good and not overpowering. And with the good ingredients at this price, this hair mask is totally worth 5 stars !
Niche B.
To begin, I started off with 18in of a mixture of 3C & 4A hair. My hair was colored and damaged by the sun and chlorine. I started to deep condition once a week and my hair started to FLOURISH! Very sleek to the touch. I always sat under the dryer for about 15 mins and my curls came out tighter every time. I would recommend for transitioning and twas. I did cut my hair to about 1-2 inches and now my hair is growing back thicker than ever. I am about a complete 4a now.
Lashon M.
This product produced by Shea moisture worked very well on my curly frizzy unmaintainable hair by keeping my thick curlyiness hair from having dry ends...Since I have been using this shea moisture product I have been seeing a lot of growth and less split end.....THANKS SHEA MOISTURE
Krysteena L.
This product is freaking amanzing. My hair sheds ALOT. Whenever i wqash it i always have large amount of hair coming out. I wanted something to strengthen my hair, keep the shedding to a minium and to keep my hair moisturize. I saw this at walgreens for 4.99 and decided to try it because shea moisture is expensive. I use it as a deep conditioner. I section of my hair, adding product then twist each section putting a clear cap on afterwards, letting it sit for 15 mins. I noticed as i was washing the proudct out my haor felt so soft! And as i was detangling it i had no shedding. It was amanzing. I was so happy. After i blow dried and straighten my hair. It looks so healthy. It had a nice shine, it wasnt greasy, that proudcut didnt weight down my hair. Kt had alot of body to it. This stuff is amanzing i was so pleased with the results.
Raven M.
This was amazing for my hair especially as I was going through a period of split ends galore. I was terrible with hair dye, but this really revived my hair. The shedding slimmed down and the breakage stopped I was truly excited. The smell wasn’t awesome but it wasn’t terrible either. I found this product at Walgreens and was glad I got it.
Tisha L.
Reno , NV
This made my hair feel thicker, a lot stronger. Although I did like this product I felt that it did leave build up. It almost felt that it left a grit no matter how little product or excessive rinsing I did to get it out. I do have thick course hair that's coiled tightly. Check it out you may get different results.
Shyann W.
Van Nuys, CA
I like that this masque locks in moisture, I noticed my hair strengthened after using it. I also noticed it gave my hair shine, I would recommended this if you have split ends or heat damage. I will buy again once I run out! SheaMoisture Yucca & Plantain Anti-Breakage Strengthening Masque w/ Baobob Oil & Cilantro Extract
Maneisha S.
This is definitely one of my favorite products to use, it works wonders on my hair, and doesn’t make a big mess when using it’s a bit pricey compared to other products but worth every penny. Overall I’m very satisfied with this product and will continue to use it.
Norhan A.
I totally love this mask, i used to put it on my hair after shampoo and let it stand for 3 minuets then wash it , I found my hair getting straight and it is so easy to comb it, it is not expensive and you can find it at walmart, totally recommended
Lyric C.
Las Vegas, NV
Strengthens your hair tremendously. Makes it easy to comb (for my ladies with Thick Hair). Smells Very Good. It Works Well on Damaged HAIR. Hair becomes very shiny and soft to the touch. Make your hair feel loved and use this masque.
Areil D.
Is this worth its price tag?
Monica K.
Does this really work? Don't BS me for badges
Gina r.
how is this as a deep conditioner ?
Marlina D.
Edison, NJ
A lot of naturals use Shea Moisture products for their hair and I've always wanted to purchase Shea Moisture products but I don't know if they're worth it because of their price. Should I purchase this masque and if not, which products should I try?
Wendy M.
Would you buy this product again?