BY SHEAMOISTURE #37 in Hair Masks

Descriptions:

This intensive treatment deeply penetrates to condition and smooth frazzled strands with a nutrient-rich fortifying formula. Transforms frizzy hair into sleek, healthy strands. Helps bind split ends and improves the overall appearance of hair. Certified organic Shea Butter, Plantain and Yucca combine in a strengthening formula that helps weak hair resist breakage. Baobab Oil and Cilantro Extract help refresh and boost shine.

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Glycerin (Vegetable), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Panthenol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Adansonia Digitata Oil, Tocopherol, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Yucca Brevifolia Root Extract, Plantain (Musa Paradisiaca) Extract, Coriandrum Sativum (Coriander) Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-3, Dextran, Trifolium Pratense (Clover) Flower Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid

Usage Instructions:

Section clean, wet hair. Apply generously. Use a wide tooth comb to distribute evenly from root to ends. Leave in 5 minutes. Rinse thoroughly. For deep penetrating treatment, cover hair with a plastic cap and apply moderate heat

Shyana L.
Jackson , MI
This product is true to what it claims. The texture is thick and concentrate. I applied it on my wet hair then gently massage after shampoo with Shea Moisture Superfruit shampoo, left it on about 3 minutes coz I didnt have patience :) Rinsed off with luke warm water and noticed instantly that my hair less fallen in the shower as usual. When my hair dried, it was smooth and somewhat volumizing, the split ends were reduced, no kidding ! I didnt even have to apply oil treatment. Plus it smells good and not overpowering. And with the good ingredients at this price, this hair mask is totally worth 5 stars !
Krysteena L.
This product is freaking amanzing. My hair sheds ALOT. Whenever i wqash it i always have large amount of hair coming out. I wanted something to strengthen my hair, keep the shedding to a minium and to keep my hair moisturize. I saw this at walgreens for 4.99 and decided to try it because shea moisture is expensive. I use it as a deep conditioner. I section of my hair, adding product then twist each section putting a clear cap on afterwards, letting it sit for 15 mins. I noticed as i was washing the proudct out my haor felt so soft! And as i was detangling it i had no shedding. It was amanzing. I was so happy. After i blow dried and straighten my hair. It looks so healthy. It had a nice shine, it wasnt greasy, that proudcut didnt weight down my hair. Kt had alot of body to it. This stuff is amanzing i was so pleased with the results.
Lashon M.
31709
This product produced by Shea moisture worked very well on my curly frizzy unmaintainable hair by keeping my thick curlyiness hair from having dry ends...Since I have been using this shea moisture product I have been seeing a lot of growth and less split end.....THANKS SHEA MOISTURE
MayaEliza ♛.
The smell is a little off-putting (smells like cilantro from chipotle lol) but I actually slept in it and it defined my 3b-ish curls really well! This picture is the next morning. Texture is the same as the Manuka Honey mask, and it flakes when mixed with every gel I own :/. Overall a great deep condition but doesn’t play well with other products
MaNeisha S.
This is definitely one of my favorite products to use, it works wonders on my hair, and doesn’t make a big mess when using it’s a bit pricey compared to other products but worth every penny. Overall I’m very satisfied with this product and will continue to use it.
Zerlaine P.
Davie, FL
Coloring hair caused my hair to become coarse. i used this one time and her hair felt super soft after one use like her hair used to feel years ago. I don't know if this product will work on all hair like it did on her me.  Based on my results, we would recommend this product.
Niche B.
To begin, I started off with 18in of a mixture of 3C & 4A hair. My hair was colored and damaged by the sun and chlorine. I started to deep condition once a week and my hair started to FLOURISH! Very sleek to the touch. I always sat under the dryer for about 15 mins and my curls came out tighter every time. I would recommend for transitioning and twas. I did cut my hair to about 1-2 inches and now my hair is growing back thicker than ever. I am about a complete 4a now.
Kiana L.
Such a great product for natural curly hair! I use this product every chance i get! It’s a little on the pricey side but with every penny! I would recommend this product to all my curly headed people!
Lyric C.
Las Vegas, NV
Strengthens your hair tremendously. Makes it easy to comb (for my ladies with Thick Hair). Smells Very Good. It Works Well on Damaged HAIR. Hair becomes very shiny and soft to the touch. Make your hair feel loved and use this masque.
Khadijah N.
This is my first time using this product. I do like it as a hair mask. I try to deep condition my hair for at least 20-30 minutes everytime I wash it. It good for a stress less detangling during my wash routine.
Monica K.
Does this really work? Don't BS me for badges
Areil D.
Is this worth its price tag?
Lianne R.
N Hollywood, CA
How's the smell? Is it good or bad? Is it perfumy? I can't have perfumy smelling products because of my allergies. Does it have a light smell or heavy smell?
Gina r.
how is this as a deep conditioner ?
Marlina D.
Edison, NJ
A lot of naturals use Shea Moisture products for their hair and I've always wanted to purchase Shea Moisture products but I don't know if they're worth it because of their price. Should I purchase this masque and if not, which products should I try?