Hair CareHair ProductsHair MasksSheaMoisture
Yucca & Plantain Anti-Breakage Strengthening Masque

SheaMoisture Yucca & Plantain Anti-Breakage Strengthening Masque

Anti-Breakage SheaMoisture - Yucca & Plantain Anti-Breakage Strengthening Masque - Low Porosity Hair Products Transforms frizzy hair into sleek, healthy strands with the help of this potent SheaMoisture strengthening hair mask for curly, coily and wavy hair types . Certified organic Shea Butter, Plantain and Yucca combine in a strengthening formula that helps weak hair strands resist breakage. Whether your hair is weak due to braiding, twisting, hair coloring, lack of moisture, using heat styling tools or wearing weaves with tight tracks, this deep conditioning hair mask rescues hair from the damaged doldrums, giving it new life and vibrancy. How does it work? This intensive treatment deeply penetrates hair follicles to condition and smooth frazzled strands with a nutrient-rich fortifying formula. In addition to the above ingredients, this anti-breakage formula gets the job done with the added blending of Baobab Oil, Jojoba Oil, Mango Butter and Cilantro Extract, which help refresh and boost shine. Helps bind split ends and improves the overall appearance of hair.

Is That good for 4C curly hair?
This has been my favorite Shea moisture mask but I have only tried this one and the low porosity hair mask so far and the smell of this one is a bit strong but has great results on my 2c-3a hair, any other recommendations from the brand ?
Is this line only for African American hair or can I use it, on there instagram there’s no white people with straight hair?
Start your review of SheaMoisture Yucca & Plantain Anti-Breakage Strengthening Masque!
Jzantay H.
I love this product because it does prevent frizz from your hair. I would personally say it can prevent breakage for people and from some people it can not. We all have different hair types so don't think that just because it works on someone's hair it will work on yours.
Nay B.
New Rochelle, NY
Definitely one of the best Shea moisture lines. Its makes my hair soft and defines my curls. Al the products in this line are great! I recommend this product.
JENNIFER P.
Visalia, CA
The smell is a little weird but I didn't find it to be as moisturizing as I'd hoped. I didn't see any improvement in my hair at all, was very thick and heavy. I've tried other SM deep conditioners but this one is a pass for me
kristine. M.
Staten Island , NY
First of all this is the mask I don’t know why it says shampoo. So talking about the mask I want to love this but it’s a hit or miss for me. Sometimes my hair comes out great and sometimes it’s not and my feels like it’s thinner and my curls are stringy. I think it’s one of those products that only work during a certain season but that’s too much work. It is inexpensive and smells great to me SheaMoisture Yucca & Plantain Anti-Breakage Strengthening Masque
Dasia O.
Independence, MO
SheaMoisture Yucca & Plantain Anti-Breakage Strengthening Masque uploaded by Dasia O.
Purchased at: Walmart
I Love This Mask. I Have Color Treated Hair And It Really Penetrates My Damaged Ends Doesn’t Make Me Hair Dry Out As Fast. I Use This Mask As A Pre Poo Or Sometimes A Leave In When I Do Twist Outs. It’s Definitely Worth Your Money.
Chrysalis P.
Effort, PA
Love the smell of this product and how moisturized it leaves your hair. This is a great restoring hair mask, for damaged and brittle hair. Its perfect for curls and if your trying to go the natural route. Also if you straighten your hair alot, this is a great product to help you hair from all the heat and frying that is being attacked with....
Dro T.
SheaMoisture Yucca & Plantain Anti-Breakage Strengthening Masque uploaded by Dro T.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Currently using this and it’s awesome! Because natural hair is very fragile, especially in the winter, this has come in handy. I’ve noticed my hair hasn’t been shedding or breaking off as much.
Jasmine B.
Birmingham, AL
SheaMoisture Yucca & Plantain Anti-Breakage Strengthening Masque uploaded by Jasmine B.
This is a great product, especially for type 3 or type 4 hair. It's pretty thick so it sticks to your strands. If you put a conditioning cap on for about 20 minutes, your body heat will help it to penetrate the hair even further. Plus it's easy to rinse out. It will absolutely help reduce hair breakage. My hair has grown incredibly thick since using this hair masque.
Wendy M.
East Orange, NJ
It really good for 4c hair as a live in condition
It really good for 4c hair as a live in condition
Kenisha A.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love the shea moisture product line...when my hair sheds a lot I use this masque to bring my hair back to life.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...