BeautyHairHair ProductsSheaMoisture
Yucca & Plantain Anti-breakage Strengthening Conditioner

SheaMoisture Yucca & Plantain Anti-breakage Strengthening Conditioner

This fortifying conditioner detangles and smoothes hair cuticles to reduce frizz and improve the appearance of split ends. Certified organic Shea Butter, Plantain and Yucca combine in a strengthening formula that helps weak hair resist breakage. Baobab Oil and Cilantro Extract help refresh and boost shine.

Where can I find this ?
does this have a strong scent?
Has anyone tried this? I've seen this in stores but I've never tried any recommendations.
Start your review of SheaMoisture Yucca & Plantain Anti-breakage Strengthening Conditioner!
Erica  D.
Lake Jackson, TX
SheaMoisture Yucca & Plantain Anti-breakage Strengthening Conditioner uploaded by Erica  D.
[product:sheamoisture-yucca-&-plantain-anti-breakage-strengthening-conditioner] I have a lot of issues with frizzy and damaged hair when I started using this shea moisture anti breakage strengthening conditioner. I've been seeing a lot of immediate results I love to use this product after a good co wash. And I've gotten a lot of compliments on the shine it's been giving to my hair definitely recommend this product.
Jamiah  T.
Auburn, AL
I have absolutely fell in love with this conditioner! It works wonders for rejuvenating my hair and adding volume! It does help with any breakage you might have throughout your hair with no harsh chemical smells! I highly recommend this product to any woman of color with natural hair.
Chantay E.
Sunnyside, NY
I use this because I have the shampoo and wanted to use them together to get whatever full benefits I can from using both of them. I generally use shea moisture products, but I think I could have done without this conditioner. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't the most amazing. Sure it didn't dry my hair out, but it is not something I will be clamouring to go get again. not even in the set. It is fine.
Digna V.
Alpharetta, GA
Good conditioner leave my hair soft and detangle it never fails bee using it for 10 years now.
Tiffany C.
Fayetteville, NC
I used this conditioner with the shampoo and it really worked wonders, but using it by itself or with a different brand of conditioner kind of didn’t really work out with me. I guess the ingredients didn’t really mix well, and left my hair with white residue. Not cute.
Joanna  P.
Paterson, NJ
1,125 reviews
Purchased at: Walgreens
Oh I love this conditioner it helps hair breakage and strengthens your hair and it smells lovely I recommend using it. Safe for color treated hair also.
Dacia T.
Westwood, NJ
Not sure if the description does what it says but I love how my hair feels after using Shea Moisture
Bayhia R.
Philadelphia, PA
This is my 2nd favorite Shea Moisture conditioner. I have tightly curly 4a, b, c hair & it detangles really well.
Bri H.
Shea moisture does it again! Thus product actually does what it says. It adds so much volume abs moisture to my hair it's amazing. My fro and curls pop extra thanks to this conditioner.
Nadia A.
Elizabeth City, NC
I have tight 3c -4a hair and this product is one of my favs from Shea moisture! It leaves my hair smelling good and soft!