BY SHEAMOISTURE

Description:

This fortifying conditioner detangles and smoothes hair cuticles to reduce frizz and improve the appearance of split ends. Certified organic Shea Butter, Plantain and Yucca combine in a strengthening formula that helps weak hair resist breakage. Baobab Oil and Cilantro Extract help refresh and boost shine.

Instructions:

Work conditioner through hair from root to ends, massaging gently into scalp. Leave on for 3 minutes, then rinse thoroughly. Style as desired.

Water, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Panthenol, Glycerin (Vegetable), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend), Adansonia Digitata Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Yucca Brevifolia Root Extract, Coriandrum Sativum (Coriander) Extract, Plantain (Musa Paradisiaca) Extract, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein Pg-propyl Silanetriol, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid.

• does this have a strong scent?1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? I've seen this in stores but I've...1 Answers
Laraniesha M.
Best styling product I've ever used
This is the first product I've ever used that actually defrizzes my hair. I have fine, semi curly, high porosity hair that frizzes at the slightest hint of humidity. Over the years I have tried hundreds of styling products to help keep my hair manageable and frizz free, especially when air drying. Of all the products I've tried from drugstore brands to $20 a bottle products from Sephora this is the absolute best! I smooth it into my hair, scrunching the ends, and then twist together big chunks. When it's mostly dry I shake my hair out and have beautiful, natural looking frizz free waves that last for close to 3 days. The best part is unlike many other products that contain alcohol or sea salt this doesn't make my hair dry and crunchy and it is much healthier. I can't recommend this product enough!
Jamiah T.
Loachapoka , AL
I have absolutely fell in love with this conditioner! It works wonders for rejuvenating my hair and adding volume! It does help with any breakage you might have throughout your hair with no harsh chemical smells! I highly recommend this product to any woman of color with natural hair.
Val V.
INSTANT DIFFERENCE! I started using SheaMoisture to abide by the curly hair method no silicones, sulfates, etc. and came across this conditioner in Walmart. My hair gets reallly tangled but this took all the knots out and left it feeling like silk. My hair is now wavy/curly and it looked like my curls got revitalized because they were bouncier after the first wash!
Ronnie L.
One of my favorite deep conditioners. It’s very affordable and easy to use. It says to keep it on for 3 minutes but I sit under the dryer with this and a hot oil treatment for at least 10 minutes SheaMoisture Yucca & Plantain Anti-Breakage Strengthening Conditioner
Amanda R.
Gfafb, ND
This has been a good addition to my wash day for my dry thick hair. Shea moisture does a great job keeping their ingredients clean and curly girl approved ;). I found a little goes a long way with the shampoo.. but I do find myself using a larger amount of the conditioner. The smell isn’t too strong, but the price is slightly higher...$12 per 13oz
Hannah G.
I love this brand and have used lots of their products but this one just didn’t work for me. I think it was just too heavy for my hair. It was a super affordable conditioner but my hair just ended up being weighed down from it.
Lorizbeth C.
Bronx, NY
I love this conditioner . Scent , texture ,
Price . I love it all . This is one of my favorite lines from them because the ingredients are all recognizable to me and I feel comfortable using it on my hair
Samantina Z.
Elmhurst, NY
Sheamoisture makes really good hair products. Their products work well with coarse hair. Their products also help my hair grow fast. It’s available at all major retail stores and also very affordable.
fatima a.
Orange, NJ
The product is good. I like that is all natural. This was one of my first brands when I was transitioning to curly hair and I think it did the work. It is affordable compared to other brands. I did lose less hair while detangling.
Rachel C.
Didn’t like the formula but loved the smell. It left my hair feeling and looking overly greasy. I ended up returning it. I guess if your scalp was dry this formula would work for you.
Maria B.
Indio, CA
Has anyone tried this? I've seen this in stores but I've never tried any recommendations.
Stephanie G.
does this have a strong scent?