Hair CareHair ProductsHair MistsSheaMoisture
Yucca & Plantain Anti-Breakage Frizz-Free Shine Mist

SheaMoisture Yucca & Plantain Anti-Breakage Frizz-Free Shine Mist

This multi-purpose mist provides light hold with movement and a boost of shine. Spritz on dry hair to build body and keep natural styles fresh. Conditions and smoothes hair cuticles to reduce frizz and improve the appearance of split ends. Certified organic Shea Butter, Plantain and Yucca combine in a strengthening formula that helps weak hair resist breakage. Baobab Oil and Cilantro Extract help refresh and boost shine.

Where can I Get this?
Does this product leave a residue in your hair?
My hair is very very thin and dry but my scalp tends to be very oily is this product from Maine or what else would you suggest thanks for the review great job!?? [product:sheamoisture-yucca-baobab-thickening-moisture-mist]
Start your review of SheaMoisture Yucca & Plantain Anti-Breakage Frizz-Free Shine Mist!
Bronx, NY
I enjoyed using this product. I bought this product not so much for its ability to help thicken the hair but for moisturizing my hair. My hair tends to get super dry which results in my hair breaking, so after reading the the list of nourishing ingredients in the moisture mist, I figured I'd give it a try. I fell in love instantly! My hair felt so soft and manageable, and the smell was awesome! This product is definitely a keeper.
SheaMoisture Yucca & Plantain Anti-Breakage Frizz-Free Shine Mist uploaded by Waffa E.
I have tried so many different hair products to try to make my hair manageable. I found this oil spray that I use when I just want to leave my hair as it is a SheaMoisture Yucca & Plantain Anti-Breakage Frizz-Free Shine Mist nd let it air dry. I have frizzy and wavy super thick hair - this oil helps calm the frizziness down a bit, makes my curls stand out a little more, and keeps my hair soft! The only thing is - it is oil - so it will eventually weigh down your hair and make it feel oily if you put too much.
Fort Myers, FL
SheaMoisture Yucca & Plantain Anti-Breakage Frizz-Free Shine Mist uploaded by Lydimar F.
Purchased at: Duane Reade
This mist is great to give moisture and shine to my hair. I love the way it makes my curls look super shiny and healthy. It smells delicious and it also helps with frizz. I recommend spraying it on your hands and then applying to hair, if you spray directly to hair and some droplets fall on the floor, it makes it extremely slippery. SheaMoisture Yucca & Plantain Anti-Breakage Frizz-Free Shine Mist
This mist is great. It helps my hair feel and look thicker. The scent is also great too!
I must say i was in two minds when purchasing this product....but i glad i got...i didn't purchase for thicken my hair but to refresh my wash and go natural hair....i love howvthid product feels in my hair and how bouncy and springy my natural curls look and feels..,no regrets purchasing
Jacksonville, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
This guy will give any thin hair some VOLUME girlfriend!!! It smells really great too so you can work that hair and turn some heads. I love the silkiness and softness after application as well as a great shine.
Barry, TX
I bought this to see if it would make my hair appear thicker. I didn’t really notice a difference to be honest. But I gave it such high stars because the smell is divine and it makes your hair really smooth. So it is a win for me.
Saint Cloud, MN
I’m very obsessed with this brand I use all of their products or products small nicely work really well their natural I hope they stay around for a long time also the packaging is really appealing
Far Rockaway, NY
One of my favorite products when I was a lose natural girl. Used it to refresh my hair and also for the thicken properties. This stuff leaves your hair feeling nice and soft. It also smells good. My son's love it too.
I use this product mostly on the thinning part of my hair... save the edges. It has really help my hair thickness in the area that were lacking. It smells good and it's readily available as well as reasonable priced
Ask a question to the Influenster community...