BY SHEAMOISTURE

Jan '.
Waukegan , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love how natural this feels and it smells like the fruit as well. I'm a big fan of this company Bc I do have natural curly hair and their products give it that pretty bounce with no frizz
Hope W.
Newnan , GA
I have short colored, damaged hair and this product saves me from blow drying my naturally wavy hair. I simply moisturize my hair and then incorporate a quarter size dollop of this gel. I brush and style my hair in place and then allow to naturally dry. Once she's fully dry I brush and go! It dries straight and usually I don't need the straightening iron either!
Jennifer D.
Queens, NY
shea moisture is a really good line so it their anti breakage firm hold gel,it's hold your hair for the whole day and also does break your hair. personally before i use this gel i have use some other gels that break my hair but not this one. i seriously love it.
Pía S.
Is a super effective cream that served me from the first use and my hair is no longer the same as before, very good brand and product