BY SHEAMOISTURE

Made with biotin and bamboo extract, this mist thickens strands and increases volume. For fine, thin hair. Baobab oil: Contains vitamins A, C, D, E and F to fortify and strengthen hair. Yucca: Thickens hair and helps prevent hair loss. Biotin strengthens the hair follicle. No parabens, phthalates, paraffin, gluten, propylene glycol, mineral oil, synthetic fragrance or color, PABA, DEA or sulfates. No animal ingredients, cruelty free.

SheaMoisture Yucca & Baobab Thickening Moisture Mist
  • "This product is great to use to get your natural hair clean the shea butter in it allows the hair to feel soft while retaining moisture from washing it this will definitely be another great buy!" in 1 review
Nicole N.
Nicole N.
Miami, Fl
I must say i was in two minds when purchasing this product....but i glad i got...i didn't purchase for thicken my hair but to refresh my wash and go natural hair....i love howvthid product feels in my hair and how bouncy and springy my natural curls look and feels..,no regrets purchasing
Stefania O.
Stefania O.
After using once I already saw a difference in my hair . My hair was less dry and it also made my hair feel soft. AFter purchasing the item a few times I noticed my hair did become thicker and did I say it smelled great . Great for people on a hair care journey .
Alana C.
Alana C.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this mainly to keep my hair frizz free all day long and I think it did an alright job at it. An important thing to note is that this product has an extremely potent smell to it and one might wanna smell it to see if it bothers them before purchase.
Julissa R.
Julissa R.
Jersey City, NJ
Despues de usar colores permanentes para mi pelo decidi que ya era hora de probar Por lo organico y natural y encontre la linea SHEA MOISTURE y estoy super encanta da con todos sus Productos .
Kia Sohappy H.
Kia Sohappy H.
Hammond, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have never been more satisfied with a shine mist before. It smells great and its not overly oily and it works awesome on many hair types.
Kuukua W.
Kuukua W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mist is great for waking up your curls when you are in a rush out the door. it'll moisturize and make your hair smell A-MAZE-ING
Natalia S.
Natalia S.
This spray will give your hair life it moisturizes and shines giving your hair a fresh look💕
Julie T.
Julie T.
Bronx, NY
I enjoyed using this product. I bought this product not so much for its ability to help thicken the hair but for moisturizing my hair. My hair tends to get super dry which results in my hair breaking, so after reading the the list of nourishing ingredients in the moisture mist, I figured I'd give it a try. I fell in love instantly! My hair felt so soft and manageable, and the smell was awesome! This product is definitely a keeper.
Elisha B.
Elisha B.
When I first went natural Shea Moisture was a big thing and this is the first one I bought. It was really thick and creamy unlike Shea moisture today. I've heard someone new bought them and I guess they watred the product down. This has a really good perfumey smell and lathers really nice. The shampoo didn't dry my hair out at all. I felt like this product actually did what it was suppose to.
imani L.
imani L.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
When I got out the shower from washing my hair I tell you my hair was completely dry and when I sprayed this product on my hair the minute not even the minute the second I sprayed it on my head the frizz went away and was moisturized too I was excited I'm so glad I bought this product it is wonderful
Jazmin W.
Jazmin W.
Does this work as well as the milk?
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been trying to find the perfect moisturizer for my natural curly hair in the winter. Does anyone with natural curly hair (any type) find this helpful?
Marissa T.
Marissa T.
Las Vegas, NV
Will this make thick hair even thicker?
Can this product be used on permed/bleached color hair after it is roller dried and roots are blown out?
Tory W.
Tory W.
Webster, TX
I've been wanting to try more of threse products. I'm a cancer survivor who's hair came back real thin. Has any one seen great results from this? Or recommend products?