BY SHEAMOISTURE

Made with biotin and bamboo extract, this mist thickens strands and increases volume. For fine, thin hair. Baobab oil: Contains vitamins A, C, D, E and F to fortify and strengthen hair. Yucca: Thickens hair and helps prevent hair loss. Biotin strengthens the hair follicle. No parabens, phthalates, paraffin, gluten, propylene glycol, mineral oil, synthetic fragrance or color, PABA, DEA or sulfates. No animal ingredients, cruelty free.

jessie S.
Houston
I absolutely love this product! I'm all about using natural products and this is by far my favorite. There are no sulfates or harmful chemicals that would damage your hair (yay!). I naturally have very thin brittle hair and I've definitely seen a difference in the amount of breakage and hair shedding. Not only that but my hair looks much more silky and sleek! I don't think I'll be switching back to my old products anytime soon.
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
I loved this mist! I actually really enjoyed the Yucca & Baobab line when I was transitioning back to my naturally curly hair after relaxing it for about 9-10 years. It quenched my hair so much and was good to use before styling and as a detanlger. The smell is amazing a well. It cost about $8 at target back then.
Veronica M.
new york, NY
One of my favorite products when I was a lose natural girl. Used it to refresh my hair and also for the thicken properties. This stuff leaves your hair feeling nice and soft. It also smells good. My son's love it too.
Elisha B.
When I first went natural Shea Moisture was a big thing and this is the first one I bought. It was really thick and creamy unlike Shea moisture today. I've heard someone new bought them and I guess they watred the product down. This has a really good perfumey smell and lathers really nice. The shampoo didn't dry my hair out at all. I felt like this product actually did what it was suppose to.
imani L.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
When I got out the shower from washing my hair I tell you my hair was completely dry and when I sprayed this product on my hair the minute not even the minute the second I sprayed it on my head the frizz went away and was moisturized too I was excited I'm so glad I bought this product it is wonderful
Natalie G.
I use this product mostly on the thinning part of my hair... save the edges. It has really help my hair thickness in the area that were lacking. It smells good and it's readily available as well as reasonable priced
Iris C.
Recomiendo este aceitito para el cabello se puede utilizar en cabello húmedo como en el cabello seco con un poco que apliques es suficiente para obtener un cabello brilloso y saludable
Julie T.
Bronx, NY
I enjoyed using this product. I bought this product not so much for its ability to help thicken the hair but for moisturizing my hair. My hair tends to get super dry which results in my hair breaking, so after reading the the list of nourishing ingredients in the moisture mist, I figured I'd give it a try. I fell in love instantly! My hair felt so soft and manageable, and the smell was awesome! This product is definitely a keeper.
Tanya A.
I really liked this product. I think it made my hair feel soft and strong. I think it works very well. I don't use it often because it leaves a light "coat" on my hair.
Ebony M.
Indianapolis, IN
I've always had very fine hair and I was limited with the styles I could wear because my hair was so thin that my scalp would often show, and during stressful times it would get so thin it looked as if I had bald spots. Since using the thickening shea moisture products I'm in love with my hair again. The thickening moisture mist is by far one of my favorite shea moisture products.
Jazmin W.
Does this work as well as the milk?
Marissa T.
Las Vegas, NV
Will this make thick hair even thicker?
Chantal P.
Willingboro, NJ
Does it feel like water
Andrea G.
I've been trying to find the perfect moisturizer for my natural curly hair in the winter. Does anyone with natural curly hair (any type) find this helpful?
Tory W.
Webster, TX
I've been wanting to try more of threse products. I'm a cancer survivor who's hair came back real thin. Has any one seen great results from this? Or recommend products?