SheaMoisture Winter Moisture Land - Raw Shea Natural Transitoning Hair Kit uploaded by Chrysalis P.SheaMoisture Winter Moisture Land - Raw Shea Natural Transitoning Hair Kit uploaded by Chantal P.SheaMoisture Winter Moisture Land - Raw Shea Natural Transitoning Hair Kit uploaded by isslam k.

BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

Three Simple steps to health-looking hair, naturally. Contains: Raw Shea Butter Moisture Retention Shampoo Raw Shea Butter Restorative Conditioner Raw Shea Butter Extra-Moisture Transitioning Milk.

Chrysalis P.
Staten Island, NY
This trio is my go too, it only does is smell amazing and luscious. Butttttt it leaves my hair (curly: 3b & 3c), feeling moisturized and shiny, but not it the hard wet look that most products if this category leave my hair.
I do reccomend you try it, shampoo, use the mask for 30 minutes, wash out and then condition it. You hair will thank you!!!
Heather D.
Thornton, CO
This collection of SheaMoisture is my favorite, I actually have this shampoo in my bathroom right now and use it everytime I showed. I love how helps their ingredients are in everything they make and Shea butter is super healthy for you and your hair!!
Maria P.
Mahattan New York
I Have always wanted to try the new shea moisture products because im trying to go natural and embrace my inner beauty im talking about all natural whats better way to start then with these products its amazing the reviews from everyone gives 5 stars
Tropicana N.
Great product for natural hair, helped my transition. Bought it from my local beauty supply store. There’s a lot of natural hair products but this brand was the most effective. I would recommend this to EVERYONE.
Aleah G.
Ackerman, MS
This is a really nice set. I have used this Ln my natural hair and on my hair extensions. I do not use it often because it is not my primary shampoo and conditioner. It does moisturize my hair and make if soft. I recommend this to all natural hair ladies.
Lucy R.
Bronx, NY
Shea Moisture Is One Of My FAVORITE Products ! I Normally have trouble finding products that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin and I can absolutely say that Shea Moisture is the winner ! Everytime I use ANY of Shea Moisture products it NEVER disappoints me ! RECOMMEND
Allyson D.
I bought this set at Walgreens during the holiday season and I loved it! You paid $15 for full sized products that cost $11-$13 each! I love shea moisture and this was a great set that came with coupons.. I hope they bring this out again cause it was worth every penny.
Genesis G.
This stuff is not for oily hair.. it lathers weird, and it doesn't make your hair feel super clean. But it is amazing for super dry hair! Very moisturizing and it has a lot of natural ingredients so that's great!
India H.
Augusta, GA
I really liked this. I bought this for myself because the price. It's a super good range of products for it. I love all of these products.
Jamieka T.
Yorktown
I started of with relaxed hair and when I started using these products it made it easier and easier to become natural.
Natalee K.
Coralville, IA
Does this add and lock in existing moisture in hair ?