Hair CareSheaMoisture
Wig & Weave Tea Tree & Borage Seed Oil Flyway & Wrap Mousse

SheaMoisture Wig & Weave Tea Tree & Borage Seed Oil Flyway & Wrap Mousse

Eliminate flyaways for a flawless straight look or add volume back to a curly style using our Flyaway & Wrap Mousse. Great for human and synthetic braid extensions too. Our water-based formula, enriched with Tea Tree Oil, Borage Seed Oil and Aloe Vera, works to smooth strands for straight styles, revitalize curls for a defined look, and shape edges for a seamless finish. This mousse will leave wigs, weaves and braids with a beautiful shine and a soft flexible hold.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SheaMoisture Wig & Weave Tea Tree & Borage Seed Oil Flyway & Wrap Mousse!
Gary, IN
SheaMoisture Wig & Weave Tea Tree & Borage Seed Oil Flyway & Wrap Mousse uploaded by Bellarose C.
It’s definitely hit or miss when buying a wig on Amazon. Mostly miss! One of the top complaints is fly away hair at the top of the wig that refuses to lay down. This Shea Moisture mousse works wonders! Problem solved!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
SheaMoisture Wig & Weave Tea Tree & Borage Seed Oil Flyway & Wrap Mousse uploaded by christy M.
I am a fan of Shea moisture products and the item is one of the reason way! it wraps well and hold for a good while. I like the fact that it doesn't leave any white flecks in my hair there are no cons as of right know.
Marion, Il
SheaMoisture Wig & Weave Tea Tree & Borage Seed Oil Flyway & Wrap Mousse uploaded by Kelly P.
A great product for hair. The pictures are 100% wig, no leave out hair. IT IS FLAT HONEY. Whether its yours or not. I use on my natural hair to pull it back into a sleek and beautiful ponytail. I also use it on my wig, which is bleached and colored. Even with some of the damage the hair looks healthy and stays smooth throughout my entire workday.
Oklahoma City, OK
SheaMoisture Wig & Weave Tea Tree & Borage Seed Oil Flyway & Wrap Mousse uploaded by Mariah B.
I got this as a complimentary sample in my SheaMoisture and Nubian Heritage VoxBox. ❤️This product does what it says exactly. Keep your hair from frizzing and lays it down. I like that a little goes a long way! That way you don’t pile product in your hair, especially if it’s a wig or weave. I did try on my natural hair and both wig and weave. I liked it for my natural hair more. It was easier to work with. I gave it 3 stars because of the smell. It does not smell good at all! Please improve the smell.
Dallas, TX
SheaMoisture Wig & Weave Tea Tree & Borage Seed Oil Flyway & Wrap Mousse uploaded by ImJuss N.
I love had time to try this amazing product and I must say hands down this is the best mouse for my hair. not too much improvement on this product and it's really light weight on the hair. I recommend to anyone who have an protective style you will fall in love.
Glendora, CA
I love Shea Moisture products and enjoy how gentle their mousse is. It doesn’t make hair crunchy which I can’t stand. It isn’t my fave scent but it does help hair to lie flatter post wrap using natural ingredients. While better products exist for this purpose, I love that this brand steers away from harsh ingredients that help target needs of your hair.
Rosharon, TX
I love it ,, it smells and feel so good. I give it 1000%I used it on my human lace front wig and wrapped it at night came out beautiful love it
Philadelphia, PA
SheaMoisture Wig & Weave Tea Tree & Borage Seed Oil Flyway & Wrap Mousse uploaded by Morgan B.
I loved this product! It gave me a light to medium hold for my twist. It also gave me back some moisture.
Biloxi , MS
My go to styling product for my relaxed pixie is an OG - the blue Nairobi foaming lotion. I love it because it works well and leaves a sheen BUT it can be drying overtime and irritate my skin. Shea Moisture’s wrap mousse smells great, works well, and leaves my hair with a shine without drying it out. You won’t regret adding this to ur collection.
Little Rock, AR
SheaMoisture Wig & Weave Tea Tree & Borage Seed Oil Flyway & Wrap Mousse uploaded by Sharice W.
I was so surprised when I opened this box up today to see that I got Shea Moisture because I love their products!! The mousse smells so good first off. And second I like that it is not sticky like other foam mousse and when I applied it, it was instantly shiny. I applied it and the flyaways went away before I even pressed down my part. I’m so in love with this product.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...