BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

For coverage that goes from sheer to complete, just add a splash this unique powder is two facedin the best possible way. Light, luminous coverage when applied dry for that fresh-faced look. Add a little h20, and get full, super creamy coverage-perfect as a spot concealer, or all over for an airbrushed effect. Shea butter and antioxidant vitamin e nourish skin naturally. can be used dry for light coverage or wet for heavier coverage helps absorb excess oil while softening fine lines hypoallergenic & noncomedogenic & dermatologist tested paraben free & talc free.

Ashley M.
Keokee, VA
Review for: Ka'U Brown Blaze more...
A few friends recommended this soap to try as a face wash. It felt nice on my hands and I actually liked the smell. But I regretted using it on my face. It was too harsh and caused a huge breakout. It oddly left my face super dry and flaky. I admit, I have very sensitive skin. Although it didn't work for my face I did still use it as a regular hand soap.
Amber S.
Woodburn, KY
This product was okay if wasn't the coverage i wanted it to be and it did not last all day. I've used so many things in this brand so this one was a dissapoinment although I loved the color
michele a.
MUSKEGON, MI
This powder is great for rain and shine. Climate control and also great for all types of skin types. Great