SheaMoisture Wet/Dry Eye Shadow Pan

Descriptions:

Lightweight texture blends smoothly and evenly to create the perfect eyeshadow effects. Blended with moisturizing shea butter and antioxidant vitamin e this versatile powder formula glides on beautifully. Use wet or dry for adjustable coverage. Create dramatic eyeliner shades by apply eyeshadow with a wet eyeliner brush. natural ingredients absorb oil for long lasting color can be used dry or wet for color that goes from soft colors to high impact. hypoallergenic & noncomedogenic & dermatologist tested paraben free & talc free.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SheaMoisture Wet/Dry Eye Shadow Pan!
3 years agoSacramento, CA
SheaMoisture Wet/Dry Eye Shadow Pan uploaded by Zahniece M.
Review for: Montana
My ABSOLUTELY FAVORITE EYESHADOW! I not only use this for eyeshadow I use it as my highlight as well! Gorgeous color! Super glittery! I use this product EVERYTIME I do my makeup I can't get that perfect makeup look without it! Gorgeous pop! Here's a swatch of it on my hand !
2 years agoMidwest City
Color is perfect and it’s long lasting! I will keep buying and they have pallets. Great value for the quality. Color is nice on dark skin
2 years agoSantaquin , UT
Review for: Alejandra
I just love this color! It's so creamy and goes well with my eye color. I don't have the compact it goes in but I just use a z pallete.
2 years agoCorona, CA
Review for: Taylor
I use this product every morning. I'm in love with this so much. I would definitely recommend using this in your routine.
3 years agoDublin, CA
Review for: Alejandra
I love this product. It adds moisture to my thick natural hair. I would recommend this to anyone!