BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

Weightless Shea Serum Foundation - SheaMoisture's Weightless Shea Serum Foundation provides customized coverage that looks and feels totally natural. Formulated with natural ingredients and blended with moisturizing Shea butter and antioxidant-rich vitamins C and E to nourish and protect the skin.Benefits: Customized coverage that looks and feels totally natural Light, silky, fluid formula that blends easily with fingertips or a makeup sponge to provide light to medium coverage with a natural finish Shades stay true No ashy look Feels comfortable, almost undetectable on the skin Key ingredients: nourishing Shea butter, antioxidant-rich vitamins C and E to help brighten and protect the skin Free of parabens, talc, gluten, sulfates, silicone, phthalates, mineral oil and synthetic fragrance Hypoallergenic, noncomedogenic, dermatologist testedClick here for store locations - Weightless Shea Serum Foundation.

Kylah M.
Kennesaw, GA
Review for: Hazel more...
I don’t believe this foundation is even on the market anymore, but it wasn’t my favorite. It was very high coverage without being cakey, which was its redeeming quality. The foundation claims a “natural” finish, but this is straight up greasy. If you use more than a pump of the foundation, you’ll look like a glazed donut in the worst of ways. If you do purchase it, make sure to shake it up well before use, as the oils separate from the pigment.
Lori L.
Flint, MI
Review for: Almond more...
I received the SheaMoisture Weightless Shea Serum Foundation for free from Ulta in 2016. I've been using it for most of 2017 and I love the way it settles on my skin and the coverage is medium, so it's buildable to get your desired effect. The Almond shade is mine, but the yellow undertone is too much for my neutral undertone so it has to be mixed with a darker shade to make it wearable.

This is available for purchase on the SheaMoisture site, but I don't know if it's something they will continue to sell. If they continue with this line I would love to see them include more undertones.
AE O.
Review for: Porcelain more...
This product is VERY dewy!! Use sparingly to start. I haven’t found a setting powder that works well with this product. It is on the yellowy side of fair, and they do not have a version with pink undertones unfortunately. Also makeup around the eyes (mascara, shadow, etc.) will tend to transfer because of this formula - it doesn’t dry down at all.
Tiffanie K.
Orlando , FL
I was hoping that this would be nourishing on my dry skin, but it was a mess. It was greasy even when I shook the bottle before pumping the product. Once it's blended out, it looks streaky and patchy and wet. Even if you set this with a powder, it moves around and comes right off if you accidentally touch your face. I returned it after 3 uses.
Tracy J.
Hillsdale, IN
I decided to ask for this foundation as a gift so I could try it. I have dry very sensitive skin but have really enjoyed other products from this brand. I've found this foundation needs some vigorous shaking and then it goes on very easily and is lightweight. I chose the nude shade which is darker than I would usually choose but I find it looks good on my fair skin. The coverage is decent and it gives a no make up look. I would recommend some kind of setting powder for a more finished look.
Nadine M.
I received this Full size foundation($14.99) with any purchase at Ulta last year. I love the coverage and how smooth it is. It leaves a dewy finish. I normally go for Matte foundations, but this was a nice change. It's perfect for the winter season. Added bonus is that it has Shea Butter and it is Animal Cruelty Free! SHEA MOISTURE PRODUCTS ARE GREAT!
Breanne P.
This looks gorgeous but is a bit oily even on my driest winter days. It doesn't last very well and it doesn't sit well with powder. It really is a shame because it is beautiful upon application and the lightest shade is my perfect match, which is hard to find.
Celeste P.
Rossville , GA
I FOUND THIS PRODUCT A FEW WEEKS AGO IN A DOLLAR BIN AND WAS LIKE HEY WHY NOT! I TOOK IT HOME AND OMG
IT WAS SERIOUSLY MY FAVORITE FOUNDATION EVER AND I HAVE TRIED EVERY SINGLE ONE YOU CAN THINK OF! IT IS MEDIU, TO FULL COVERAGE AND IT LAST ALL DAY LONG. I HAVE PREVIOUSLY PURCHASED IT AT ULTA
Kim M.
Review for: Latte more...
My skin is prone to breaking out horribly whenever I use face makeup with silicones, which unfortunately 95% of face makeup contains, but this is one of the few lower end foundations that don't. This is a sheer to medium coverage with a natural finish. I have dry skin and this foundation is nice because it isn't drying at all. I have previously used  bareMinerals bareSkin® Pure Brightening Serum Foundation and liked what it did for my skin but the oils and pigments seem to separate with the oils being absorbed and the pigments sitting on top of my skin looking weird and patchy, but this looks very natural and doesn't oxidize on me like the bareSkin did. My only complaint with this is the shade range. I realize that this brand is aimed at darker skin tones, but I have a light skintone and the second lightest shade, Latte, I can only wear in the summer when I have a lot of fake tanner on. They do carry one shade lighter, Porcelain, but none of the Ultas or Targets around me carry it and it seems to only be available online at their own website and I don't want to pay for shipping. I would highly recommend this foundation, as it is high quality and affordable, but only for medium to deep skintones. Hopefully they expand this line to lighter shades in the future
Karin L.
I love how natural this foundation looks on the skin. I did a review of this product on my youtube channel a few months back, and I have to say I'm impressed. I was concerned at first when I first used it. It seemed to leave streaks on my face. The trick for me to use this was to really work it into the skin because unlike other foundations, this product does not have silicone in it. That's what most foundations like Maybelline or Loreal have within it that makes it glide and blend will, but not necessarily the best product to be applying to your skin, which is the large organ on your body. It look beautiful and natural. I didn't experience any oxidizing, but oxidizing, if I remember correctly, only occurs due to oils from our skin that causes the foundation to change color/darken. Something to consider working on is the proper priming of your skin before and after application. I hope this helps someone out there seeking to try out this yellow/warm tone foundation collection.
Jasmine J.
Los Angeles, CA
I have been looking for a new foundation to try. I am dark skinned, and have been told this matches most dark skin tones. I want something light but has good coverage. How is the coverage? How long does it last? Do you apply with a brush or beauty blender?
Chrisanna W.
Is it full coverage? And how long is the staying power?
Diana P.
Middle Village, NY
I feel like this foundation made me look really cakey and clung on to my dry patches on my forehead and chin. any tips to avoid this or is this just that type of foundation?
JENNIFER P.
Visalia , CA
Would you recommend this type of foundation for combo skin? I'm semi oily in my t zone and dry around my chin/cheeks. Finding a foundation that works in both areas has been tough
Rachel H.
Philadelphia, PA
Can you purchase this in store anywhere or only online?

back