SheaMoisture Waxing Kit uploaded by Chenise K.SheaMoisture Waxing Kit uploaded by Laura S.

BY SHEAMOISTURE

Find shaving and hair removal at Target.com! Sheamoisture s coconut & hibiscus shave butter cr me delivers the closest shave possible with no razor drag. This luxurious shaving preparation conditions and protects skin against irritation from ingrown hairs, razor burn and bumps. made with natural and certified organic ingredients. organic shea butter deeply moisturizes and repairs skin with vitamins and essential fatty acids. coconut oil nourishes and helps firm skin with vitamins e and k, iron and fatty acids. hibiscus flower is a natural emollient that treats dry, rough skin and helps improve skin tone.

Stina T.
Jacksonville, NC
Wanted to love this product! I am a sugar wax fein! I usually make my own but when I saw this I had to buy it. The wax is very gritty and doesn't go on smooth at all. I even warmed it up a bit on the second try and it just made it worse. It got very messy and after applying the strip to remove the hair all the product was still left on my skin. I say save your coins, this product has some kinks that need to be worked out by the company
Molly W.
Las Vegas, NV
It's not a bad product, but it's not for me. It's definitely the best wax I've used, don't have to heat it up, but it's a little hard to spread and I can never get all the hair off of the area in one strip. But I do love love love! The after products. It leaves my skin feeling soft and clean!
Laura S.
I love the whole package, it comes with moisturizer and oil so your skin doesn't suffers that much. Love the fact that is not heated and i can feel the sugar. Very affordable, but i wish it had a little more product.
Keyana W.
Surprisingly i liked this! It wasn't what i was expecting. I waxed my brows with this and it did a good job. But i did have to go in with some tweezers to clean it up a little bit (not much)
Chenise K.
Hyattsville, MD
I brought these products because of the amazing things I received in my Voxbox.. The wax says room temperature but I like to warm it up just a little with a blow dryer.. Goes on easy, comes off easy. This comes with the sticks as well as the strips.. Also smells amazing.. Definitely get you some if you don't like heated wax much and if you just wanna try something new and amazing.
Desere C.
Rockford, OH
I use this for facial waxing and I LOVE it. I was expecting it to be hard to get off and that it would be cheap. It is super effective and easy to use. I would definitely recommend and the price is really reasonable. The only thing I have had problems with is that the container the wax is in seems to leak or something and it gets super sticky and hard to open.
Jessa M.
Boone, Nc
Don't even waste your time or money. So excited about trying this product out-- wanted to make sure I used it right so I watched videos and read reviews. It said to heat it up for best results. I tried it heated up and with no heat. Did not take a single hair off!!! Tried leg and armpit region. Super super weak. Literally a worthless product.
Lori M.
Fort Drum , NY
I use this product religiously. Seriously it's so easy because I don't always have a microwave to warm my wax up so they fact I can just use it as it is amazing. AND hello it's not loaded with harsh chemicals 🙌 defiantly purchasing again!!