BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

Vibrant Color Care Conditioner - Discover the difference natural science makes to color treated hair. The proprietary natural Baotein Precious Oils Complex replenishes moisture and aids in the recovery of strength and elasticity. This color-preserving conditioner smoothes down hair cuticles without stripping color, keeping it vibrant longer. Softens and detangles while fortifying hair with strengthening proteins lost in the color process. Certified organic Shea Butter and other natural ingredients nourish and add luxurious suppleness to color-treated hair. Natural plantbased sun filters help prevent fading. - Vibrant Color Care Conditioner.

Heather H.
Killen, AL
This isn’t the conditioner for me. Does not hydrate or nourish my hair at any extent. Leaves my hair feeling rough and tangled. As for the color care I assume it does color protect because I didn’t have any issues with my color fading but it did not make my color more vibrant.
Danielle H.
Leesburg, GA
I absolutely love this product for my color treated hair. Its light weight and smells amazing. My hair doesnt feel heavy and this products helps with my curls looking so juicy
Rebeccah Z.
Greenville, NC
Great for color treated hair but way over price! Great for oily hair. I use it as a treatment and leave it in my hair a little longer. Nice scent and long lasting!
Tela I.
Mesa, AZ
I used to use this a lot when I had red hair! I would have to recommit my hair almost every week and only wash it once a week. This conditioner helped keep my hair moisturized and soft and the color vibrant.
Stephanie D.
Prairie Grove, AR
I colors my hair blonde and wanted something to help keep it from turning brassy.  This was what I needed. I love the smell and I use it as a mask as well. It works wonders. 💖
Alissa H.
Evansville , IN
New to this brand as well, but I love it already. Lasts forever and works well! Safe for my color treated hair. Clean hair that gas body, lays smooth and smells great. Very satisfied!
Laura M.
Louisville, KY
Sheamoisture has great products. I like this one for when I dye my hair. It helps me keep my color and makes my hair so smooth and silky. I highly recommend this and their other products.
Bianca H.
Carmichael, CA
This works great on curly natural hair. Used it to dye my hair jet black and I had no damage what so ever. I found it at CVS I believe and it wasn't pricey at all and really worked. My hair came out beautiful
Sapphire V.
Weslaco , TX
This conditioner makes my hair smell absolutely amazing , it leaves my hair looking nice and healthy, my hair is always very soft when I'm done showering.
Porchia G.
Normally when I dye my hair I use this conditioner because it makes my color glisten when that sunlight hits it . It also leaves your hair feeling silky