BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

Precise lining that's waterproof, smudge-proof - and easy. Creamy color that glides on smoothly with rich color payoff. Create endless eyeliner looks that last all day.

Tenesia B.
Review for: Teal more...
Such a rich and beautiful color! I was curious about the Shea Moisture make-up line so I bought this pencil on a whim. When I finally got around to using it, I was so impressed! It made for a smooth, solid line. I didn't have to line my eyes over and over to get a bold color. It glides on bold from the initial application. I also love that it doesnt dry out and doesn't require constant sharpening. Had I known it was going to be this good, I would've bought all of the other colors.
Allie L.
Review for: Black more...
I came across this eyeliner when looking for natural eyeliners that weren't tested on animals. I have been using the Honeybee Gardens eyeliners, but decided to try something different since those are hard to find where I'm at. The SheaMoisture eyeliner was on a list I read and I had no idea they even made this product! It was only $6 so I figured I'd give it a try. I originally loved this stuff because it goes on smoothly and the color stays well. Unfortunately, it is extremely hard to sharpen and when I tried to sharpen it for the first time, it cut the whole liner over half! It never even sharpened to a point. It was like sharpening those cheap plastic pencils you got in elementary school. I won't buy this again simply because of this reason.
Pallavi R.
MILPITAS, CA
These are totally awesome! They first off all glide on so easily. They are highly pigmented. And they are super waterproof and smudge proof. Their Royal blue shade is so amazing that, if you love the look on Kylie Royal Peach palette, you can use this as your lower lash blue!
austin s.
Bettendorf, IA
My wife loves this eyeliner! She says it's long lasting, doesn't smudge, and the color pigment is wonderful. Shea moisture is all natural with no parabens and leaves your skin looking and feeling great! She is more than happy with her purchase!
Amanda B.
Portland, OR
I don't wear eyeliner often because my eyes are very sensitive to makeup. This liner is wonderful. I feel comfortable knowing there's not a bunch of junk in it, and it applies very similarly to Urban Decay liners. Can't go wrong with this one!
Sheli N.
San Juan
Review for: Black more...
Loved it! It's easy to apply and it lasted all day! That was really impressive since almost every other brand of eye liner I've used never lasted all day.