BY SHEAMOISTURE #37 in Body Oil

SheaMoisture's 100 percent certified organic Shea Butter, ethically sourced from women's cooperatives in Northern Ghana, replenishes hair and skin with vitamins A and E and essential fatty acids. This provides multiple benefits - comforts irritated skin, deeply moisturizes dry, cracked skin, hydrates chapped lips, soothes dry, irritated scalp, conditions hair, protects hair from heat, and softens skin and hair. Directions: Use sparingly. A little goes a long way. Natural Shea Butter solidifies below normal room temperature, but will melt in the warmth of your hands. Made with natural and certified organic ingredients. Shea Butter deeply moisturizes and repairs skin with vitamins and essential fatty acids. Age Group: Adult.

• What do you use this for other than a skin lotion/moisturize ?1 Answers
Lexy N.
I only use this every once in a while as it takes so long to absorb, but it’s really helpful every once in a while to get a deep hydration. I usually use it after exfoliation so it really effectively hydrates. No smell or extra garbage added to it, just 100% natural Shea butter. Just be aware that it is rock solid and takes some effort.
Marisela A.
Cypress, TX
I love SheaMoisture products. This Shea Butter makes your skin feel so hydrated and moisturized. I love the smell too. I also use this during the winter time on my lips because they become so chapped they start to bleed and after a day applying it a couple times my lips go back to normal so this is a definite staple in my beauty routine . Sally Beauty Supply always has great sales on these products too
Kari B.
Jackson, NJ
I sometimes use this because of how dry and cracked my skin will get in the winter. I would say it's a great value and I love the scent of Shea. It also lasted me through the year so it's a great investment
Jasmine-Symone W.
Phoenix, IL
Very multifuctional! I use this on my face, my body, in my hair, it is honestly a miricle worker! Anyone with dry hair, skin, or both should be using shea butter!
Keyshia C.
New York
When I'm not using Vaseline or Aveeno. This Shea Moisture Raw Shea butter is my 3rd alternative during the summer months. I LOVE THIS RAW SHEA BUTTER!! I've been using this product for a few years now and am so excited about this particular one. I use this all over my body when it summer outside, it makes my semi-dry skin so moisturized! I also use on my lips as a lip balm. Shea Moisture has done it again with an amazing product! I purchased this at Target or Walgreens. I love how it keeps my skin glowing. Since it's gotten hotter I have been using this to seal in the moisture in my hair too, because that's gotten a lot longer. I also used this overnight on my feet and place my socks on to keep them smooth and soft. I definitely recommend this Shea Butter.
amy p.
Omg you guys. I got this about a month ago and I use it to moisturize my skin every night. It DOESN'T clog your pores unlike coconut oil. It's like $11 at target but the thing is HUGE and I've had it for over a month and I've barely made a dent in it. I'm a swimmer, so when it's swim season my skin gets super dry and this has kept my skin hydrated. It HEALS and REJUVENATES skin. It helps ACNE and wrinkles. You can use it on your BODY, NAILS, EYELASHES, EYEBROWS, HAIR, LIPS + more. It has made my eyelashes grow so much.
Naihomy S.
BRONX, NY
I bought this at target  originally looking for raw shea butter now it wasnt what i was expecting but it definately went on silky soft. I would say it left some streaks of beads and it wasnt as smooth as my other unrefined shea butter but it was a good buy overall if you get past the beads
Nickela W.
Seaboard
Hello Influencers, Nickela here! This Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter is the best! Can you say "BUTTER ME UP BABYYY" lololol this is gentle on every type of skin. I always struggle finding long lasting lotions because most of those types of lotions have scents within them that make me itch ! Thanks to the Shea Moisture and there all natural line, I am able to keep my skin moisturized, smooth, and definitely itch free! Until we meet again...Dream On!
Chloe E.
The product does the job of putting moisture back into my very very dry skin. I like that it is practically one natural ingredient that can add moisture and vitamins to my skin. I feel good using it knowing that I'm not adding any freaky chemicals to my body. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because of the odd texture which is grainy. I'm guessing that's just the trade off when using such a 'natural' product.
Deanna T.
Canton
I use this in my home-made product kit.  I make products at home that perform as well if not better than many store bought products and the shea butter makes an excellent moisturizer.  It has a very light, nice scent and can be altered with oils.  I'll definitely buy again to make a body butter.  I love this brand and especially love that it offers products to make your own at-home beauty.
Tiffany L.
Ocala, FL
What do you use this for other than a skin lotion/moisturize ?