BY SHEAMOISTURE #36 in Body Oil

SheaMoisture's 100 percent certified organic Shea Butter, ethically sourced from women's cooperatives in Northern Ghana, replenishes hair and skin with vitamins A and E and essential fatty acids. This provides multiple benefits - comforts irritated skin, deeply moisturizes dry, cracked skin, hydrates chapped lips, soothes dry, irritated scalp, conditions hair, protects hair from heat, and softens skin and hair. Directions: Use sparingly. A little goes a long way. Natural Shea Butter solidifies below normal room temperature, but will melt in the warmth of your hands. Made with natural and certified organic ingredients. Shea Butter deeply moisturizes and repairs skin with vitamins and essential fatty acids. Age Group: Adult.

Buy on Target*
Chloe E.
The product does the job of putting moisture back into my very very dry skin. I like that it is practically one natural ingredient that can add moisture and vitamins to my skin. I feel good using it knowing that I'm not adding any freaky chemicals to my body. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because of the odd texture which is grainy. I'm guessing that's just the trade off when using such a 'natural' product.
Marisela A.
Cypress, TX
I love SheaMoisture products. This Shea Butter makes your skin feel so hydrated and moisturized. I love the smell too. I also use this during the winter time on my lips because they become so chapped they start to bleed and after a day applying it a couple times my lips go back to normal so this is a definite staple in my beauty routine . Sally Beauty Supply always has great sales on these products too
Deanna T.
Canton
I use this in my home-made product kit.  I make products at home that perform as well if not better than many store bought products and the shea butter makes an excellent moisturizer.  It has a very light, nice scent and can be altered with oils.  I'll definitely buy again to make a body butter.  I love this brand and especially love that it offers products to make your own at-home beauty.
Jasmine-Symone W.
Phoenix, IL
Very multifuctional! I use this on my face, my body, in my hair, it is honestly a miricle worker! Anyone with dry hair, skin, or both should be using shea butter!
Rose E.
Saint Louis
I like how silky it makes my skin feel, but as a sufferer of severe eczema, the size of the container is just not an economical buy for me since I have to use so much of it.  I would highly recommend to those with normal to dry skin.  I would still buy it from time to time.
Naomi S.
Los Angeles/ Long Beach/ Orange County
SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter is a great treat to all types of skin from ultra dry to normal without being too thick. I usually pick up SheaMoisture Shea Butter at our local Wal-Mart. I use SheMoisture at least once a week during the cool or dry season on my skin and weekly for my hair as a leave in.
Jaswan A.
Greenville
love this ❤💜❤❤❤💜. This body wash helps keep my skin clean and looking healthy & also clear.it doesn't make my skin feel tight either that why I love this body wash. It's also great for you when in shower.
Abby V.
Ringgold
I love buying this product to mix with coconut oil and my essential oils. It makes for the most amazing moisturizing products as well as diaper creams and everyday moisture for your skin.
Brittany C.
topton, NC
Awesome product! I use this on the whole family very gentle super hydrating in love with it! Helps keep my sons eczema at bay. I would recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin.
Kari B.
Jackson, NJ
I sometimes use this because of how dry and cracked my skin will get in the winter. I would say it's a great value and I love the scent of Shea. It also lasted me through the year so it's a great investment