SheaMoisture Ultra-healing All-Over Hydration 100% Raw Shea Butter

Descriptions:

SheaMoisture's 100 percent certified organic Shea Butter, ethically sourced from women's cooperatives in Northern Ghana, replenishes hair and skin with vitamins A and E and essential fatty acids. This provides multiple benefits - comforts irritated skin, deeply moisturizes dry, cracked skin, hydrates chapped lips, soothes dry, irritated scalp, conditions hair, protects hair from heat, and softens skin and hair. Directions: Use sparingly. A little goes a long way. Natural Shea Butter solidifies below normal room temperature, but will melt in the warmth of your hands. Made with natural and certified organic ingredients. Shea Butter deeply moisturizes and repairs skin with vitamins and essential fatty acids. Age Group: Adult.

How can I use my SheaMoisture Ultra-healing All-Over Hydration 100% Raw Shea Butter? Does any one have any body butter recipes or whipped Shea butter instructions?
Does anyone know if this is supposed to look like this? It’s my first time buying it and it just seemed really weird.
Is this messy and does it have any odor?
Start your review of SheaMoisture Ultra-healing All-Over Hydration 100% Raw Shea Butter!
Product Highlights
When I'm not using Vaseline or Aveeno. This Shea Moisture Raw Shea butter is my 3rd alternative during the summer months. I LOVE THIS RAW SHEA BUTTER!! I've been using this product for a few years now and am so excited about this particular one. I use this all over my body when it summer outside, it makes my semi-dry skin so moisturized! I also use on my lips as a lip balm. Shea Moisture has done it again with an amazing product! I purchased this at Target or Walgreens. I love how it keeps my skin glowing. Since it's gotten hotter I have been using this to seal in the moisture in my hair too, because that's gotten a lot longer. I also used this overnight on my feet and place my socks on to keep them smooth and soft. I definitely recommend this Shea Butter.in 8 reviews
Hello Influencers, Nickela here! This Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter is the best! Can you say "BUTTER ME UP BABYYY" lololol this is gentle on every type of skin. I always struggle finding long lasting lotions because most of those types of lotions have scents within them that make me itch ! Thanks to the Shea Moisture and there all natural line, I am able to keep my skin moisturized, smooth, and definitely itch free! Until we meet again...Dream On!in 3 reviews
2 months agoSt Clr Shores, MI
I am now 27 weeks pregnant with twin girl (lord give me strength). Early on in the pregnancy I wanted to use a body butter that don’t have all that extra stuff including alcohol. I came across them and three months later I can say I don’t think I’ll be using anything else even after pregnancy. My belly is smooth and super hydrated for days. Makes my skin very plump. I will say the only down fall I have is that when it gets in my hair (long hair) it’s in there.... not saying it’s bad for your hair but make sure to keep your hair up till it’s for sure in the skin or it will moisturize your hair too!!
5 months agoSchenectady
Pure Shea butter, can't really beat that. It's nice that Shea moisture makes an affordable and accessible product. There is absolutely nothing that you can do to improve shea butter. It is perfect exactly how it is. It can basically be used for everything. Face, body, hair, cuts, burns, abrasions, really anything that is going wrong with your skin shea butter will fix it. It's also very nourishing for your hair. It smooths flyaways and moisturizes dry strands. This is a super affordable product and whenever I see a display I look to see if this might be available because it doesn't go bad quickly so I always stock up. Shea butter has been used in treating many things since the beginning of time so I'm going to use it until the end of my time.
6 months ago
This is by far one of the best hydrating products I have used on my skin. There's not a harsh scent and as it goes on, you can still feel the hydration even a day later. I didn't like that I had to rub it in to get the butter to melt into my skin but it leaves my skin so soft that I don't have to use a lot of it in order to keep my skin hydrated. I go through bottles of lotion and this jar has lasted my entire family over a month.
2 years agoNew York, NY
I only use this every once in a while as it takes so long to absorb, but it’s really helpful every once in a while to get a deep hydration. I usually use it after exfoliation so it really effectively hydrates. No smell or extra garbage added to it, just 100% natural Shea butter. Just be aware that it is rock solid and takes some effort.
6 months agoNewark, NJ
SheaMoisture Ultra-healing All-Over Hydration 100% Raw Shea Butter uploaded by Portia E.
It makes my skin glow. It makes my already soft skin softer. I enjoy the smell and how smooth and easy it smoothes onto my skin. I enjoy how I can use a little bit of it at a time each time I use it so it helps me to be able to use it for a while without it running out. It last awhile
5 months ago
As someone with fairly sensitive skin, this stuff is amazing. It’s a very intense moisturizer so it’s better suited for the body than the face. It leaves skin feeling renewed and nourished beyond belief. Only con is that it takes a while to sink into skin, so if you don’t like the feeling of moisturizer under your clothes it’s best to use at night.
2 years agoPhoenix, IL
SheaMoisture Ultra-healing All-Over Hydration 100% Raw Shea Butter uploaded by Jasmine-Symone W.
Very multifuctional! I use this on my face, my body, in my hair, it is honestly a miricle worker! Anyone with dry hair, skin, or both should be using shea butter!
2 years agoNew York
3 years ago
SheaMoisture Ultra-healing All-Over Hydration 100% Raw Shea Butter uploaded by amy P.
Omg you guys. I got this about a month ago and I use it to moisturize my skin every night. It DOESN'T clog your pores unlike coconut oil. It's like $11 at target but the thing is HUGE and I've had it for over a month and I've barely made a dent in it. I'm a swimmer, so when it's swim season my skin gets super dry and this has kept my skin hydrated. It HEALS and REJUVENATES skin. It helps ACNE and wrinkles. You can use it on your BODY, NAILS, EYELASHES, EYEBROWS, HAIR, LIPS + more. It has made my eyelashes grow so much.
2 years agoBronx, NY
SheaMoisture Ultra-healing All-Over Hydration 100% Raw Shea Butter uploaded by Naihomy S.
I bought this at target  originally looking for raw shea butter now it wasnt what i was expecting but it definately went on silky soft. I would say it left some streaks of beads and it wasnt as smooth as my other unrefined shea butter but it was a good buy overall if you get past the beads