BY SHEAMOISTURE

With Shea, Mango &Amp; Avocado Butters Cleanse, Exfoliate &Amp; Moisturize Organically Moisturize &Amp; Heal Dry Skin, Eczema &Amp; Skin Discoloration Certified Organic Ingredients What It Is: Liquid Gold!&Nbsp; This Is The Ultimate Luxury Body Cleanser.&Nbsp; Made With Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter And Mango Butter, This Ultra-Moisturizing And High Foaming Body Wash Cleanses, Softens, Tones And Heals The Skin, While Jojoba Beads Gently Exfoliate Dead Skin Cells. Our Story: Sofi Tucker Started Gathering Shea Nuts For Sale At The Village Market In Bonthe Sierra Leone In 1912.&Nbsp; By Age 19 And For The Rest Of Her Years, The Widowed Mother Of Four Sold Her Shea Butter, Black Soap And Other Homemade Hair And Skin Preparations To Villagers, Missionaries And Tourists All Over The Countryside. Sofi Tucker Was Our Grandmother And Shea Moisture Is Her Legacy.&Nbsp; Our Products Are Based On Her Original Concoctions And Her Years Of Teaching Us To Do It Right.&Nbsp; Tested In Our Family For Four Generations! Shea Moisture Shave's Organic Products Deliver A Rich, Luxuriously Close Shaving Experience While Naturally Soothing Ingrown Hairs, Razor Bumps, Razor Burns And Dark Spots. Ethically Traded Ingredients Sustainably Produced. Pioneering Community Commerce And Fair Trade Since 1912. Certified Organic Ingredients Animal Cruelty Free.&Nbsp; Sulfate-Free &Amp; Color-Safe. Made In Usa

• How does it make your skin feel? Irritations? 1 Answers
Buy on Target*
bobbi jo b.
bobbi jo b.
Gainesville, FL
I'm truly a fan of Shea Moisture products.. They make great body and hair care products.. This moisture 3 butters wash and scrub left my skin feeling soft and hydrated. It lathered up well and I like the scent. I bought it at our local Ulta store which was a bit pricey.. I found I could get it at CVS cheaper.. I'd recommend this to anyone who has dry or flaky knees and elbows for sure.. Hope you give it a try and enjoy it as much as I did.. peace.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Austin, TX
I love Shea Moisture Brand products. I use the Manuka Honey Body wash and the Peace Rose Oil Creme Body wash. Every product in this line smells DELICIOUS and leaves my skin baby soft. It is almost a challenge to see how many different body washes I can buy from this company. At under $10 they are totally affordable. I am never disappointed.
Shantel H.
Shantel H.
Dunbar , WV
This is a great product i don't think that I have ever been disappointed with the share products. I enjoyed this product because I left my skin so and soft to the touch what the smoothness of mynskin after using this product I felt like a new woman. Its almost like go into the skin and softend by section.
malia k.
malia k.
Vallejo, CA
This body scrub/wash is awesome. Its such a soft body wash that just glides over the skin washing away all the dirt. Its not too pricey, but its worth the money. This body wash could last long but it can also not, it really depends on how often you shower, but i would recommend this to anyone!
Myra H.
Myra H.
Union City, CA
I really like this body wash a lot! It is a really good wash and scrub that makes you feel clean and exfoliated. It also smells pretty nice! I also think it did not leave my skin dry which is good because I need a good moisturizer. I would recommend this for sure to everyone
Bysa L.
Bysa L.
Albany, GA
This brand is amazing and one of the most trust worthy brands I regularly use. I've tried two of their bars of soap and loved it and so I'm not surprised by how much I love this one as well. I think this is a great buy and definitely works wonders. I'd recommend it.
Sescily C.
Sescily C.
Camden, NJ
I love this scrub! It has a very nice fragrance and it leaves my skin feeling and looking very refreshed. I haven't had any negative reactions to this wash and I used it everyday. It is a great value for its price and I would definitely buy it again!
Dana M.
Dana M.
Milan, TN
Not the best I've ever used but it did make my skin really soft and it didn't irritate my sensitive skin at all. I was able to enjoy my soft skin after and now I use it every few weeks to keep my skin soft. All in all pretty good product.
Madeline K.
Madeline K.
Clarence Ctr, NY
I usually hate scrubs because they often irritate my skin. However I really loved this scrub it did an amazing job and was not to pricey it made my hands feel amazing and I would definitely recommend this to everyone
Kelli C.
Kelli C.
It's ok. It doesn't leave my skin feeling very soft afterwards. Might be a little harsh for my skin. I've had better results from other brand. Might try a different product from Shea in the future.
Darienne T.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does it make your skin feel? Irritations?