BY SHEAMOISTURE #72 in Bar Soap

Description:

A Man's soap does everything with no fuse cleans and shaves. Made with Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Mango Butter, and Avocado, this ultra-moisturizing total body cleanser tones and heals skin. Excellent for dry, chapped skin and soothing symptoms of eczema or psoriasis.

• Who has tired this ? I want to get it for my bf 1 Answers
  • Is this good for dry skin? Will it moisturize or dry out ...1 Answers
  • I'm looking for something more natural for my husband as ...1 Answers
SheaMoisture Three Butters Utility Soap
  • "This is a gentle product that cleans and leaves you feel moisturizer all day. I love the smell and it a fair price." in 7 reviews
Amara (.
Brooklyn, NY
When I tell you this is the best bar of soap to use when you need to shave any part of your body it has such a rich lather the scent is amazing and it doesn’t dry out my skin or leave me feeling any sort of irritation after I shave I use this on my private parts are use this on my legs are use this On my under arms if I have to shave this is what I use to shave I don’t use shaving cream I feel like shaving cream has alcohol in it and it usually tends to leave my skin feeling extra dry instead of my sister arrives or I feel like there’s a film of gunk from the shaving cream that’s left after I rinse it off it’s a must try
Gabriela C.
Waterbury , CT
This left my body nice and soft I was a first time buyer and it’s honestly something I would purchase again it was a disappointment like I thought it’s a bit pricey but worth it I will recommend to everyone I know!!
Breeyen S.
Rockledge, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I bought this for my husband and his skin issues. I don’t know if it was a chemical reaction, but this didn’t smell good on him. It felt nice but I couldn’t stand the smell. Again I liked it in the box so I’m assuming it was him.
Diorr D.
Baltimore, MD
I have really sensitive skin so I'm very picky about what I put on my skin a lot of skin products does not make it into my list of go too's but this definitely does
Alyssa W.
Elberton, GA
Really love this soap. Dry skin is a big issue in the winter and this doesn’t leave any weird, drying film on my body like some other soaps do. It smells very nice as well. Very happy with this purchase, love the brand.
Ko L.
Redding, CA
Makes your body smell soo good. Long lasting smell. Makes you feel refine and refressed so you can go places with confidence that you smell great. Great prices and definitely recommend for others to buy!!
TeeJay S.
This particular product was kind of hard to find but I managed to get it on Amazon. A little too pricey though but I can say it was worth it. The product was great over all. The scent was great. Didn't leave my skin feeling dry. Had a nice butter touch to it. I guess it's safe to say that I will buy again (when it's back in stock).
Craig F.
Chesterfield, MI
This bar soap had a very rich lather with a masculine scent. The soap left my skin feeling toned and clean, but the scent was a little old man smelling like something my grandpa would have used. I must admit it would be a great deodorant soap as the scent could probably mask all sorts of body odor. Not something I will try again though.
sarah d.
palmerton, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My husband just tried this and fell in love with it. It is gentle on his skin, which is sensitive in the summer and winter. Good value for what you get. And he smells amazing after getting out of the shower! Will totally buy again for him!
Gabriel B.
Lodi, CA
Currently house sitting and like the plebeian I am I forgot my soap. Being broke and out of town I headed for Walgreen's expecting to have to resort to some super generic, gonna dry you up like a raisin and leave you smelling like you use the free soap at the gym. Resigned to my fate I was looking through the aisles and came upon the discount section and found this product. I liked the design and the box smelled pretty good so armed with what I can only assume is half their male product line(I hit the jackpot and got the bar soap, two of the shave butter creams,and the tea tree after shave all for about $10) I headed home and got a pretty pleasant surprise. The bar smells AMAZING and the lather omg the lather. I recently started shaving with a straight razor and I cannot begin to explain how excited I am to try this bar for shaving. On a semi related note I love the way this bar smells with dove men's clean comfort. Girlfriend has given 10/10 two thumbs up and a premio lo nuestro to the scent. I'm definitely going to be buying this soap again.
Kaitlyn F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm looking for something more natural for my husband as he is reluctant to make the switch to a more chemical free, natural lifestyle. Does this soap have a strong/lingering fragrance? That's important to him.
Briana M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this good for dry skin? Will it moisturize or dry out the skin more?
Da Lady C. J.
TEMPLE HILLS, MD
How long does this bar last?
Ashlee R.
Who has tired this ? I want to get it for my bf
Zoe K.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Do you know any males who currently use this ?