BY SHEAMOISTURE

Description:

A Man's soap does everything with no fuse cleans and shaves. Made with Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Mango Butter, and Avocado, this ultra-moisturizing total body cleanser tones and heals skin. Excellent for dry, chapped skin and soothing symptoms of eczema or psoriasis.

• Who has tired this ? I want to get it for my bf 1 Answers
  • Is this good for dry skin? Will it moisturize or dry out ...1 Answers
  • I'm looking for something more natural for my husband as ...1 Answers
SheaMoisture Three Butters Utility Soap
  • "This is a gentle product that cleans and leaves you feel moisturizer all day. I love the smell and it a fair price." in 7 reviews
Naqia K.
Syracuse, NY
Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Bar Soap is one of the BEST Raw Shea Butter soaps on the market! It SMELLS and FEELS amazing! It's a must have for anyone who loves natural health and beauty products. If you haven't used it before...all I can say is...DON'T CHEAT YOURSELF.🚫 TREAT YOURSELF😆
Gabriela C.
Waterbury, CT
This left my body nice and soft I was a first time buyer and it’s honestly something I would purchase again it was a disappointment like I thought it’s a bit pricey but worth it I will recommend to everyone I know!!
Breeyen S.
Rockledge , FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I bought this for my husband and his skin issues. I don’t know if it was a chemical reaction, but this didn’t smell good on him. It felt nice but I couldn’t stand the smell. Again I liked it in the box so I’m assuming it was him.
Leah J.
Purchased at: Amazon
This soap left my skin feeling very clean! No left over residue or sticky feeling! It was effective and smelled fresh and clean! The price was affordable and I would recommend it to others! It’s great!
kristine. M.
Staten Island , NY
Sheamoisture is the homie she is always looking out I love this brand so so much pretty much every hair and body product is on my shelf. This soap smells awesome and feels good I just love it it’s soap and it does the job while also being moisturizing and healthier for your skin.
Brandon H.
Los Angeles, CA
This is one of the best smelling soaps out there - perfect for men AND women who just want to smell fresh and clean. PLUS since it’s Shea Moisture, you know you’re getting a good product that actually hydrates your skin and keeps you feeling smooth all day.
Loki C.
Another wonderful soap from SheaMoisture, this one has different kinds of butters and olls. It's guaranteed to feel like you're softer than the softest baby's bottom. It's about the same pricing as their other products, and well worth the purchase.
Brando P.
chicago
t does have a definite aroma, but it is a bit musky, clean and light. Very masculine. The soap is not overly thick, and lathers extremely well. The most important thing is it leaves me feeling clean and leaves my skin feeling incredibly soft.
Olivia G.
Purchased at: Walmart
This was the best soap I could purchase! It left me so smooth and soft. It helped with the little bumps on the back of my arms also keeping them smoother and less red!
Brittany’s B.
Irving, TX
This smells divine and is buttery and smooth! You’ll feel like your bathing in creamy butter with this. Even though I do lotion up, I don’t feel like I need any lotion after I shower. I highly recommend.
Da Lady C. J.
TEMPLE HILLS, MD
How long does this bar last?
Ashlee R.
Who has tired this ? I want to get it for my bf
Kaitlyn F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm looking for something more natural for my husband as he is reluctant to make the switch to a more chemical free, natural lifestyle. Does this soap have a strong/lingering fragrance? That's important to him.
Jazzy
I have been wanting to try this product because it has mango butter in it which I absolutely love. However this soap is "for men" I want to make sure it isn't drying and appropriate for sensitive skin as well. Has any women tried this soap?
Briana M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this good for dry skin? Will it moisturize or dry out the skin more?