BY SHEAMOISTURE

Shea Moisture Three Butters Utility Shampoo 8 oz. (Pack of 4)

TIFFANY R.
TIFFANY R.
Shea moisture offers great products but this shampoo is amazing it met all of my expectations and I love the product I thought it was very effective and I love that it did not weigh my hair down this was my first time using the product but I would definitely buy it again and recommend it to others
Matthew M.
Matthew M.
Carteret, New Jersey
It was greatIt was greatIt was greatIt was greatIt was greatIt was greatIt was greatIt was greatIt was greatIt was greatIt was greatIt was greatIt was greatIt was greatIt was greatIt was greatIt was greatIt was greatIt was greatIt was greatIt was greatIt was greatIt was greatIt was great
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
I love this shampoo. It's a little more pricey then the typical Pantiene, but it works wonders! I've been having a hard time growing my hair out, however this product seems to really strengthen my hair to grow! On bottle #5 and completely in love with the product and company!
Renee W.
Renee W.
Not impressed with this product. I found it to be too oily and the smell seemed a little off to me. I purchased this at Ulta Beauty and I don't think I would purchase it again. If you have dry hair you might want to test it out but it just wasn't my cup of tea.
Guadalupe Z.
Guadalupe Z.
I love this shanpoo!! Its definatley a must if u want want soft hydrated hair! It smells amazing and of course alittle goes a long way! It leaves your hair so soft and hydrated, that you dont even need conditioner, of course its always a good idea to use conditioner.
Arlette B.
Arlette B.
Bayonne
Love this line for my curly hair! Cleansed the hair very well! First time user but will definitely but I again. It's a bit pricey and the bottle might seem small for some but the sustance is great! A little goes a long way. I would definitely buy this product again!
Sofia D.
Sofia D.
stockton
this product i like so much the brand as well, I like how it felt on my skin very gentle,nice smell not too strong I bought it at Amazon at a low price as well, for !email it was very effective so I do recommend this product try it for yourself and see the results
Makenzie S.
Makenzie S.
Sulphur
Didn't dry out my hair, made me feel super great and I didn't want to return it. Smelled really super good and I bought it from the online site so I didn't know how it was gonna go but I'm so surprised and happy with this purchase I would purchase it again
Cynthia A.
Cynthia A.
Fairfield, CA
I really like this shampoo! I have long curly hair and need it look moisturised and alive! So this shampoo does the job! It also smells great. I will continue to buy anything from this brand! It's very effective and gets the job done . I do recommend to other people who like their hair to look great
Jenny G.
Jenny G.
Only product I use and leaves my face smelling amazing and soft, to me it cleans in deeply , I use it in the mornings and in the night, I really recommended this product, I hate using face soaps or etc but I trust this very much with my skin, Get it!!!