BY SHEAMOISTURE

Shea Moisture Three Butters Utility Shampoo 8 oz. (Pack of 12)

Cynthia M.
Cynthia M.
Madison
Very light weight on hair feels very natural and applies smoothly. What really surprised me about this product is usually when I put shampoo on my hair I can tell it's shampoo because of how much it feels like it's stripping my hair of it's natural nutrients but it felt more like a conditioner which was great! I bought mine at my local Walmart. I would buy again.
Amber N.
Amber N.
I bought this shampoo based off smell alone. It smells so good! I use this brand for my toddler and so I thought I would give a try for myself. It made my dry-straw like hair feel more hydrated in no time. And it smells great! It's a little on the pricier side but it's great otherwise! Would definitely recommend
Guadalupe Z.
Guadalupe Z.
Love this! Its a must if you feel like you have dry hair.it makes your hair feel so healthy, soft and definetly not just feel, but look just as well! Leaves hair shiny and healthy looking, plus it smells amazing. I buy this when i use my straightener or curler alot to make sure my hair stays moistirized.
Madeline W.
Madeline W.
West Palm Bch, FL
I currently use the shea butter for my skin underneath my eyes and around my nose at night so skin doesn't dry out. This product and the rest of them are amazing!!! I fell in love after I was recommended by a girl I follow on instagtam and she wasn't lying about how awesome this is! Smells delicious
Marilyn S.
Marilyn S.
Reading, PA
I got this for my boyfriend because I love SheaMoisture products and I wanted him to know how good their products really are. It has been over a year and he will now only uses this shampoo. I suggest it to anyone looking to buy a healthy alternative to chemically processed shampoos.
Hannah💞 D.
Hannah💞 D.
New York
This made my hair feel so soft! I got a sample of it from an ulta package that was sent to me. I loved this so much and used it every shower. It made my hair silky smooth and I love it very much. I will definitely repurchase this product and recommend it to people with dry hair!
Chelsey A.
Chelsey A.
Osceola
I only use this product 2 times a week but when i use it I can feel a difference in the way my hair feels. I bought it online and it was the best hair product I have ever bought. I have bought this product at least 4 times. And I would highly recommend this product to others.
Anjola A.
Anjola A.
This product does an awesome job of cleaning the hair without drying it out. Takes out all of the bad things while moisturizing so it feels like you're cowashing, not shampooing. I absolutely love shea moisture products and will try just about anything they produce!
Danielle E.
Danielle E.
THIS PRODUCT IS AMAZING IT LEFT MY HAIR FEEL SMOOTH AND AFTER ONE WASH I COULD FEEL THAT IT WAS CLEAN. THE SMELL WAS AMAZING JUST GAVE ME THE FRESH FEELING. FOR DAYS MY HAIR HELD GREAT MOISTURE I HAD TO ADD LITTLE TO NO EXTRA HAIR OIL TO MY HAIR AFTER ONE WASH
˗ˏˋ♚ q.
˗ˏˋ♚ q.
Helped keep my hair moist and thick! great for people with dry hair or dandruff. Not only met my expectations, but exceeded them. would totally recommend! however, I would not recommend for people with regular hair because it can become greasy very quickly.