SheaMoisture Three Butters Utility Shampoo uploaded by maribel l.SheaMoisture Three Butters Utility Shampoo uploaded by maribel l.

BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

Three Butters Utility Shampoo - 8 oz . This product is Manufactured in United States. This Product is Easy to use. Three Butters Utility Shampoo - 8 oz .

• This product is Manufactured in United States
  • This Product is Easy to use
  • Three Butters Utility Shampoo - 8 oz.

Cynthia M.
Madison
Very light weight on hair feels very natural and applies smoothly. What really surprised me about this product is usually when I put shampoo on my hair I can tell it's shampoo because of how much it feels like it's stripping my hair of it's natural nutrients but it felt more like a conditioner which was great! I bought mine at my local Walmart. I would buy again.
vivian E.
Stoughton, MA
All shade of awesomeness I must confess. Very very affordable and you get your value for the money spent . Very effective and can stand the test of time . It's indeed better than a lot of other product that I've tried and will definitely recommend  it anytime anyday
Cynthia A.
Fairfield, CA
I really like this shampoo! I have long curly hair and need it look moisturised and alive! So this shampoo does the job! It also smells great. I will continue to buy anything from this brand! It's very effective and gets the job done . I do recommend to other people who like their hair to look great
Marilyn S.
Reading, PA
I got this for my boyfriend because I love SheaMoisture products and I wanted him to know how good their products really are. It has been over a year and he will now only uses this shampoo. I suggest it to anyone looking to buy a healthy alternative to chemically processed shampoos.
Hannah💞 D.
New York
This made my hair feel so soft! I got a sample of it from an ulta package that was sent to me. I loved this so much and used it every shower. It made my hair silky smooth and I love it very much. I will definitely repurchase this product and recommend it to people with dry hair!
Hannah H.
I love this shampoo. It's a little more pricey then the typical Pantiene, but it works wonders! I've been having a hard time growing my hair out, however this product seems to really strengthen my hair to grow! On bottle #5 and completely in love with the product and company!
Chelsey A.
Osceola
I only use this product 2 times a week but when i use it I can feel a difference in the way my hair feels. I bought it online and it was the best hair product I have ever bought. I have bought this product at least 4 times. And I would highly recommend this product to others.
Marisa B.
Cincinnati, Ohio
Buttery, nice, smooth, thick hair. Like what ya read? Is your hair dull and thin? Use this stuff and VUALA YOU WILL BE A NEW WOMAN. THE MEN WILL BE WAITING FOR YOU WITH THEIR FIRE EXTINGUISHERS.
Jada E.
Dallas, TX
I love this shampoo . It does not leave my hair smelly . I use it every other month . I am very satisfied . I am a repeated user . I would definitely recommend this to others .
Renee W.
Not impressed with this product. I found it to be too oily and the smell seemed a little off to me. I purchased this at Ulta Beauty and I don't think I would purchase it again. If you have dry hair you might want to test it out but it just wasn't my cup of tea.

back