SheaMoisture Three Butters Utility Shampoo uploaded by maribel l.SheaMoisture Three Butters Utility Shampoo uploaded by maribel l.

BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

Three Butters Utility Shampoo - 8 oz . This product is Manufactured in United States. This Product is Easy to use. Three Butters Utility Shampoo - 8 oz .

• This product is Manufactured in United States
  • This Product is Easy to use
  • Three Butters Utility Shampoo - 8 oz.

Bonita L.
Chicago
Makes my hair feel very soft very very manageable very elongated very big no snowflakes in my hair I love this product I will use it until I can't use it anymore I will buy it again and continue to buy
Marisa B.
Cincinnati, Ohio
Buttery, nice, smooth, thick hair. Like what ya read? Is your hair dull and thin? Use this stuff and VUALA YOU WILL BE A NEW WOMAN. THE MEN WILL BE WAITING FOR YOU WITH THEIR FIRE EXTINGUISHERS.
Amber N.
Gilbert, AZ
I bought this shampoo based off smell alone. It smells so good! I use this brand for my toddler and so I thought I would give a try for myself. It made my dry-straw like hair feel more hydrated in no time. And it smells great! It's a little on the pricier side but it's great otherwise! Would definitely recommend
Guadalupe Z.
Love this! Its a must if you feel like you have dry hair.it makes your hair feel so healthy, soft and definetly not just feel, but look just as well! Leaves hair shiny and healthy looking, plus it smells amazing. I buy this when i use my straightener or curler alot to make sure my hair stays moistirized.
Guadalupe Z.
I love this shanpoo!! Its definatley a must if u want want soft hydrated hair! It smells amazing and of course alittle goes a long way! It leaves your hair so soft and hydrated, that you dont even need conditioner, of course its always a good idea to use conditioner.
Cynthia A.
Fairfield, CA
I really like this shampoo! I have long curly hair and need it look moisturised and alive! So this shampoo does the job! It also smells great. I will continue to buy anything from this brand! It's very effective and gets the job done . I do recommend to other people who like their hair to look great
Emily B.
Citrus Heights, CA
Wow, moisture bomb!! Don't use if you get oily quickly. I have fine, wavy ringlet hair and I can use this only if I skip conditioner. It's amazing. Smells great, lathers the perfect amount, I love all SheaMoisture products. Amazing black woman owned brand, amazing quality, great prices.
Ashley T.
This made my hair soft with in the first couple times that I tried it! The smell is appealing and nourishes your scalp and hair follicles. I leave it on for about 3 to 4 minutes before rinsing it out.
Bobbie S.
Beverly Hills
I love Shea moisture products all the way around.  The packaging is always top notch.  This product washes away nice leaving no residue and gives you a nice clean smooth feeling.
Cynthia M.
Madison
Very light weight on hair feels very natural and applies smoothly. What really surprised me about this product is usually when I put shampoo on my hair I can tell it's shampoo because of how much it feels like it's stripping my hair of it's natural nutrients but it felt more like a conditioner which was great! I bought mine at my local Walmart. I would buy again.