BY SHEAMOISTURE

Find Cosmetics at Target.com! ENHANCE, SHAPE & DEFINE FOR NATURAL-LOOKING BROWS Our brow kit provides you with everything you need to create perfectly shaped flawless eyebrows. Our portable compact includes two shades of long wearing brow powder to customize your color, a setting wax to keep hairs in place, two mini angled brushes and a mirror to help achieve defined brows. Formulated with natural ingredients including nourishing Shea Butter to condition brow area. Key Ingredients: Nourishing Shea Butter Does NOT contain: Parabens, Talc, Gluten, Sulfates, Silicone, Phthalate, Mineral Oil and Synthetic Fragrance. Hypoallergenic. Color: Dark Brown.

Sky N.
Sky N.
Galveston, TX
This specific brand didn't really have anything too special about it. It went on great and lasted all night, but it didn't have anything that stuck out about it. I rated it high because it worked and looked gorgeous.
Hana A.
Hana A.
Hickory Hills
A little birdy told me u we're at McDonald's the other day...ughhh I love it so keep it SN filling last I lounge it so much I got it from hobby lobby and ya basic I dealt technical to you guys abdominal
Magda D.
Magda D.
Pawtucket , RI
This was not one of the best brow kits I've purchased. I felt like It didn't give my brows that natural look that I was aiming for.
Oyuky R.
Oyuky R.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
This is a great brow product. Its long lasting. The compact is small and convenient to carry when you are on the go.