Personal CareShaving & GroomingAftershaveSheaMoisture
Tea Tree Oil & Shea Butter After Shave Elixir

SheaMoisture Tea Tree Oil & Shea Butter After Shave Elixir

SheaMoisture Tea Tree Oil Razor Bumps Product - Tea Tree Oil & Shea Butter After Shave Elixir Experience a close, comfortable shave with SheaMoisture Men's Shave care regimen. Tea Tree Oil for razor bumps is a reliable natural solution for an age-old skin problem that many men struggle to overcome. Our premium natural ingredients help moisturize and soothe razor bumps and burns while keeping minor nicks clean. The Tea Tree Oil & Shea Butter After Shave Elixir tightens and cleans out pores to help keep skin smooth, clear and bump-free after shaving. Witch Hazel and Tea Tree Oil make a powerful cleansing and antimicrobial duo for addressing underlying and surface skin issues. Peppermint Extract provides a refreshing tingle and the combination of Aloe and Shea Butter helps sooth and condition the skin with hydrating moisture. Our formula feels good without burning or stinging. This protective Tea Tree Oil formula is also great for controlling adult acne.

[product:shea-moisture-tea-tree-oil-shea-butter-after-shave-elixir] good for sensitive/rashy skin?
Has anyone with sensitive skin tried this? I know some reviewers have said it stings pretty badly and I'm wondering if that's a common reaction or if it's really only an issue for people with really sensitive skin. I'd love to get some for my boyfriend but I don't want to burn his face if it's too intense!
Start your review of SheaMoisture Tea Tree Oil & Shea Butter After Shave Elixir!
Jarrett J.
West Park, FL
I’ve been using this product for a while and I must say it’s one of my favorites from the Shea moisture men’s line. I have super sensitive skin and a really full beard so I’m mindful of the products I use. I shave often and when I noticed I started to get ingrown hairs and razor bumps I immediately began my search for a product that would help prevent me from getting both. If you have the same issues include this after shave balm in your skin care regimen. I highly recommend it and I look forward to experiencing more products from the Shea Moisture men’s line.
Kasey A.
Baton Rouge
This is great. You can get at Walmart or Sally's and not too pricey. I love their sugar scrub as well and use their hair products on my sons curly hair
Carissa C.
Mandeville, LA
SheaMoisture Tea Tree Oil & Shea Butter After Shave Elixir uploaded by Carissa C.
SheaMoisture Tea Tree Oil & Shea Butter After Shave Elixir is a godsend! I have foliculitis and for years I've had to deal with painful bumps and ingrown hairs (which also caused scarring on my legs and underarms) Shea Moisture changed all of that! I haven't had an ingrown hair in almost a year AND it's also corrected the unsightly scars/dark spots that were all over my legs. VERY HIGHLY recommended!
Renee B.
Prineville, OR
I used this after shaving with SheaMoisture's shaving cream. For the first time in 20 years I was able to shave and not get razor rash. I've never shaved without developing a rash within 12 hours. The aftershave didn't sting at all, and it smells very nice. No skin irritation. It's worth every dollar I spent on it. I had to use quite a bit because, hey, it's my legs. Plus I have thick thighs. I wish it came in a larger bottle. The only downside is the bottle design. I wish it was a pump because it'd be less messy than pouring it in my palm and rubbing it over my legs. If you have sensitive skin (like me) and prone to razor rash (like me) I strongly suggest using this.
Lindsay L.
San Tan Vly, AZ
My husband used this and initially liked it. But after about two months he started breaking out every time he'd use it. So he stopped and his skin is better now. Wouldn't purchase again.
Alicia H.
My husband decided to write the review: The Shea Moisture Tea Tree After Shave has to be the best product ever. Not only does it feel good after a shave, but it helps with razor bumps and makes your skin smoother. It's simple, just use it after every shave and that's all!!! This is the after shave of all aftershaves... if there was such a thing as an aftershave god, then the gods of mount Olympus would worship at the feet of this aftershave. Not even witnessing the birth of my own child hold water to the after affects of this aftershave. Plus, it helps keep your sexy, sexy. #Buzz
Gabriel B.
Lodi, CA
Smells great. i have noticed a reduction in bumps . no residue. leaves me feeling clean and ready to go. scent is a great pick me up
Ashley C.
I use this product often and I have had no issues. I noticed that it helps keep my skin remain pretty calm after shaving. My con is that doesn't help much in terms of preventing razor bumps or ingrown hair.
Alicia O.
Green Bay, WI
I use after hair removal, and some might not like the scent, but I like the natural herbal smell, and my skin feels refreshed, moisturized and protected after using this. I love it.
Erika J.
Yep, this stuff works! My skin is ultra sensitive especially post shaving my legs. I always had ingrown hairs and bumps even when using shave gel and an ultra sharp razor. This product smells great and truly does bust those bumps. The only downside is it's been difficult to find; I had to purchase via target.com and it's an online only product. Also, it does slightly dry out your skin. Not too much drying because I love it so much and have also repurchased.