SheaMoisture Tea Tree After Shave & Bump Preventer Herbal Elixir uploaded by NIcole P.SheaMoisture Tea Tree After Shave & Bump Preventer Herbal Elixir uploaded by Carissa C.

BY SHEAMOISTURE #93 in After Shave

Shea Moisture Shave Tea Tree After Shave & Bump Preventer Herbal Elixir.
Prevent & heal.
www.sheamoisture.com.

• Has anyone with sensitive skin tried this? I know some reviewers ...2 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Ashley C.
I use this product often and I have had no issues. I noticed that it helps keep my skin remain pretty calm after shaving. My con is that doesn't help much in terms of preventing razor bumps or ingrown hair.
Alicia H.
Visalia, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
My husband decided to write the review: The Shea Moisture Tea Tree After Shave has to be the best product ever. Not only does it feel good after a shave, but it helps with razor bumps and makes your skin smoother. It's simple, just use it after every shave and that's all!!! This is the after shave of all aftershaves... if there was such a thing as an aftershave god, then the gods of mount Olympus would worship at the feet of this aftershave. Not even witnessing the birth of my own child hold water to the after affects of this aftershave. Plus, it helps keep your sexy, sexy. #Buzz
Carissa C.
Mandeville, LA
SheaMoisture Tea Tree After Shave & Bump Preventer Herbal Elixir is a godsend! I have foliculitis and for years I've had to deal with painful bumps and ingrown hairs (which also caused scarring on my legs and underarms) Shea Moisture changed all of that! I haven't had an ingrown hair in almost a year AND it's also corrected the unsightly scars/dark spots that were all over my legs. VERY HIGHLY recommended!
Brooke A.
This product is a definite go to! I love it and have to have it! It works really well and does what it should, prevents bumps!! I honestly haven't tried anything else like it! I was really surprised and bought it on a whim because all the Shea Moisture products at ulta were buy one get one 40% off!! I'm so glad I did! I would recommend to anyone!
Lindsay L.
Wellness Guru Expert
My husband used this and initially liked it. But after about two months he started breaking out every time he'd use it. So he stopped and his skin is better now. Wouldn't purchase again.
Holly R.
I buy this for my husband since he gets ingrown hairs really easily. This works great! When he uses it. I've used it myself on my legs. It stings like hell but I didn't have any red bumps. Awesome. And it's Cruelty Free!
Mayyah P.
Bronx, NY
I get this for my boyfriend and it really helps minimize the shave bumps he occasionally gets. I've never tried it personally, but he really likes it and he likes the fact that it's natural. If he gives it two thumbs up, so do I.
Gabriel B.
Lodi, CA
Smells great. i have noticed a reduction in bumps . no residue. leaves me feeling clean and ready to go. scent is a great pick me up
Ally G.
Charleston, WV
It definitely helps with keeping the legs smooth as it claims--I only wish it didn't burn slightly when I first apply.
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I didn't have a good experience with this product. Shea Moisture is a great brand but I feel like this product is definitely not made for those with sensitive skin. My legs were read for weeks. It stings soooo badly.
Katie H.
Westland, MI
Has anyone with sensitive skin tried this? I know some reviewers have said it stings pretty badly and I'm wondering if that's a common reaction or if it's really only an issue for people with really sensitive skin. I'd love to get some for my boyfriend but I don't want to burn his face if it's too intense!