BY SHEAMOISTURE

Description:

Our fast absorbing Argan Oil & Raw Shea Dry Oil Mist instantly restores moisture to parched skin. Our special blend rehydrates and repairs dull, aging skin while preventing premature signs of aging. Leaves skin feeling silky smooth and delicately fragranced. Can also be used to add a brilliant shine-finish to hair after styling.

Instructions:

Spray this fine multipurpose oil on bare skin to instantly moisturize, or lightly spritz hair for a shiny finish. Leaves skin with a delicate, feminine fragrance.

Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Diheptyl Succinate, Coco Capryloyl, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Capryloyl Glycerin/ Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Argonia Spinosa Kernel (Argan) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Prunus  Amygdalus  Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Caprylic Capric Triglycerides, Laminaria Orchroleuca Extract, Tocopherols (Vitamin E) (Vegetable), Essential Oil Blend (Extracts Of Frankincense & Myrrh), Glyceryl Caprylate, Glyceryl Undecylenate.

• Has anyone tried using this in their hair? How do you lik...1 Answers
Leonor P.
Works wonders, it has helped me a lot, I usually don't go for oily products but this is a must. I usually use it 2 to 3 times a week, and I don't think I need to use it more than that. Great product.
Tiffany C.
Thornton, CO
It was kinds of weird smelling but it definitely did the job it took a couple uses to see any difference it didnt last very long and I didnt like the way it felt on my skin
Camille K.
Okay, so, this stuff smells great and I just love it. I'm not too fond of wearing perfumes all of the time, especially now in the summertime. I go for more light and airy scents that do smell feminine (not overbearing); I trust Shea Moisture and have been rocking with it since the beginning of it's hair care line. Great ingredients, love the smell, and it's a nice daily scent.. Also gives my skin a little added glow :)
Tiffany T.
I do have a lot of issues with my skin and my hair with it being dry! but I can say that shea moisture oil definitely works best for me and I'm always left satisfied using it. Shea moisture products are definitely my always go to and I know that these products will always leave me satisfied
Sofia L.
I always had a problem with dry skin, particularly around my mouth. I always had ugly patches of dry skin around my lips. Thanks to this product, within a week, it restored the moisture to my skin, reducing it to soft baby skin. I don't have to hide my mouth when I talk anymore!
Celeste B.
Lauderhill, FL
I absolutely love this dry oil mist. The smell is lovely, the mist dries within minutes and leaves my skin very hydrated. It is great for on the go instead of using messy lotions and if I need a quick highlight to my collar bone and shoulders this is my go to highlight in a pinch.
J v.
i bought this glosser from a seller online so i dont know if this is why but this smelled rancid to me and it was just extremely greasy. i can not understand why anyone would dare put this mess in their hair. definitely not ever buying this again or anything from this line
Amber Q.
I tried this product because I had done online researching and saw great reviews but when I tried it, this product this add moist to my hair but my curls still didn't come back due to my bleach damage! I may have to try some products that'll make my curls slowly come back.
Sarah H.
Can I just say how good this smells? I love how it gives you that refreshing air when you need a booster for the day! Say you're at work and you're feeling down. Just sprits this in your office and you'll feel energized and motivated! I would definitely use this again.
adriana m.
Austin
This product is best for when your skin is feeling a little dry. It gives your skin moisture and has a dewy finish, I apply this right after I remove my makeup and its great for the price! I would rate it five stars but the smell sometimes gives my head a headache
Kayla B.
Philadelphia , PA
Has anyone tried using this in their hair? How do you like this?