SheaMoisture Tahitian Noni & Monoi Smooth & Repair High Shine Glosser uploaded by Lisa V.

BY SHEAMOISTURE #71 in Scalp Treatments

Sheamoisture's tahitian noni & monoi smooth & repair high shine glosser instantly adds high shine without silicone. This sheamoisture hair styling product helps strengthen and smooth hair while controlling frizz for a sleek finish. . â . made with natural and certified organic ingredients. . tahitian noni with antioxidant vitamin c helps maintain hair health. . monoi oil contains reparative benefits that revive dry, damaged hair. . keratin smoothes and reduces flyaways while moisturizing hair. . â . â see more...

Lauren S.
This is a decent oil. I find that it’s too dense for my thin hair though. It smells good and is made with great ingredients but my hair is very thin and dark and it makes it look greasy.
memory l.
Minneapolis, MN
bought it a while back from target it was about 10-12 dollars maybe. It added high shine to my skin and hair, which I love but only for a little bit. Usually I love shea moisture anything but this oil was very very dry, I don't feel like it improved anything about my hair or my skin. I believe that if you can't use it everywhere, that product it's safe to use. It smelled great but I didn't see anything spectacular happen for me to buy this particular product again.
Lisa V.
San Juan
I absolutely love how soft and manageable my curls has become since I started using this product! The smell is amazing! ; since it is all natural, I sometimes use it as a body oil (That's how much I love the smell)!! I would definitely recommend this to curly hair girls!
Tori G.
This is an awesome product! I love the Tahitian Noni and Monoi Smooth & Repair High shine gloss for use on my curly ends that constantly require regular moisture! This product delivers by using quality moisturizers (noni and monoi) to really penetrate the hair shaft and give a overall moisturizef feel in the hair! I love this product!
Bridgette C.
Albany, NY
I love the way this stuff smells. The texture is also really nice - I always like the feel of a dry oil because it's moisturizing without being overly oily. Definitely lasts a while because a little goes a long way for unbelievable shine. My only gripe is that I traveled with this in my bag and the nozzle fell off and I lost a lot of the product in my bag and all over my stuff.
ADINA E.
Atlanta, GA
The only reason I can't give 5 star is that its member in stock any more! This product is great for flat ironing natural hair! My hair was smooth and silky, not oily residue, and smelled like paradise! A little goes a long way, a few mists before blow drying, then a little for the flat iron and my hair was shiny and bouncy!
Sharmaine D.
Glen Burnie, MD
Tried this product for the first time ever. So glad I did, since using it has kept my hair moisturized & has given my hair a great sheen. It has done great things so much that I have recommend this product to my friends.
Cathyslayzzofficial S.
Seriously I love all of their hair products for my curly hair but this right here is seriously the best out there love to add this at the end after diffusing my curls it adds such an amazing shine truly love it and would recommend it to a friend and I love they always have sales and products are very affordable
Khay H.
I think this product is pretty good. I will say that I like how it works on my hair in its natural state better than when it's straighten. I'm not sure about the price because it was gifted to me. But overall it's a pretty good product, but just too heavy for my hair when I straighten it.
Linda G.
Really loved this brand's shine serum - it definitely brought life back into my dead, bleached locks! The scent is really nice too, not overwhelming or anything. After bleaching my ends I thought there'd be no way to bring them back to life, but this certainly helped do the trick!