SheaMoisture Tahitian Noni & Monoi Smooth & Repair Conditioning Shampoo uploaded by Amanda B.
2 colors available

BY SHEAMOISTURE

Sheamoisture's tahitian noni & monoi smooth & repair conditioning shampoo gently cleanses as it and conditions hair, while replacing lost moisture. Active straightening ingredients help smooth rough, uneven textures and control frizz. Sulfate-free. This shampoo supports sheamoisture s tahitian noni & monoi smooth & repair hair straightening system and helps keep ""straight"" look for up to 4 weeks. . â . made with natural and certified organic ingredients. . tahitian noni with antioxidant vitamin c helps maintain hair health. . monoi oil contains reparative benefits that...

• I've noticed that this shampoo has started to separate after sittin...1 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...*
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
Akron
I have a very dry scalp, so I'm always trying different moisturizing products. Sometimes, instead of moisturizing, they just sit on my hair and make it greasy. This product makes my hair VERY greasy, I get grossed out by it so I threw this one out. This may work for some different hair types, I can tell it has a lot of repairing properties, but my hair just does not like it.
Natazia J.
Natazia J.
Arlington , VA
My hair can get very dry and since switching to this shampoo, I've been able to retain moisture better than I have before. I would definitely recommend trying this product out if you have trouble retaining moisture in your hair.
Charleen A.
Charleen A.
Rosedale,MD
I tried this product to see what my hair likes I liked this product and what it targets. This product smells amazing and the scent is long lasting. This targets hair growth and strengthening. I would definitely purchase this product again in the near future
Christen T.
Christen T.
Sacramento, CA
They have reformulated the whole line. I feel robbed. My hair doesn't feel the same anymore. I used to get great results. Everything was going as normal. It lathered but my hair felt dry and weak after. I would not buy again. Unless they went back to the way it was.
Tylinn W.
Tylinn W.
I usually have great results with Shea Moisture products but this was definitely the exception. This conditioner has an awful smell that lingers in my hair for days after using it. I also don't think it moisturizes my hair any better than any average conditioner.
Evelina R.
Evelina R.
La Vergne, TN
This stuff is a hidden gem! It makes your hair so smooth! I always recommend this to people!
Tamika  R.
Tamika R.
This is a great shampoo. I like it because you can see the oil within the shampoo and you feel it when washing your hair. It doesn't leave you hair feeling sleek and slippery. no does it dry your hair out. It leave your hair and scalp felling moisturized and refreshed.
Brayanna T.
Brayanna T.
Cypress, TX
I've noticed that this shampoo has started to separate after sitting for a couple months. Does anyone know why as I've never seen this before with anything other than store bought shampoo?