SheaMoisture Tahitian Noni & Monoi Smooth & Illuminate Body Lotion

Descriptions:

Tahitian Noni & Monoi Smooth & Illuminate Body Lotion - SheaMoisture's Tahitian Noni & Monoi body Lotion replenishes skin's moisture and reveals luminosity. Refreshing Pink Grapefruit helps refine texture, smoothing and illuminating skin. Delicately fragranced with Monoi Oil to create the ultimate island spa experience.Sofi Tucker started selling Shea Nuts at the village market in Bonthe, Sierra Leone in 1912. By age 19, the widowed mother of four was selling Shea Butter, African Black Soap and her homemade hair and skin preparations all over the countryside. Sofi Tucker was the Grandmother and SheaMoisture is her legacy. With this purchase you help empower disadvantaged women to realize a brighter, healthier future.Ethically Traded Ingredients Sustainably ProducedPioneering Community Commerce and Fair Trade Since 1912.Tested on the Tucker family for four generations. Never on animals.(13.0 oz.) - Tahitian Noni & Monoi Smooth & Illuminate Body Lotion.

How can make a purchase from this website ?
Start your review of SheaMoisture Tahitian Noni & Monoi Smooth & Illuminate Body Lotion!
Product Highlights
“Love this lotion. Picked it up at Ross but have also seen it at target! Smells nice.really thick and moisturizing! Last long on the skin, keeps skin moisturized all day! ” in reviews
“Keeps My Skin Soft & Moisturized , Will Definitely Recommend This Product For People With Dry Skin ” in reviews
Chantilly , VA
I would give this 5 stars except for the fact that it is difficult to get this out of the bottle because of its thickness. Aside from that it smells amazing and provides ample moisture and lasts all day.
This lotion is absolutely saving my skin right now during this heat. I have an unfortunate condition where I am allergic to my own sweat... I have to shower 2x a day, and I have very bad eczema on top of that so the excessive showering used to dry my skin out further. I've started using both a SheaMoisture bar soap as well as this lotion after my showers and I no longer get hives!! I stand by ALL Shea Moisture products!
Oviedo, FL
It has such a strong scent that lasts for a very long time. The scent is nice in the bottle but once applied if your sensitive to smells you'll just end up with a headache using this lotion. It's does soften skin nicely though so if smells don't bother you than it's a good lotion to try.
I like the ingredient list on this product. It doesn't have a lot of scary stuff that many products have these days. The scent is pretty good, but not the best. I like to lotion right out of the shower ,and it does the job. it is a bit hard to squeeze out of the bottle though.
Okay so I love LOVE lotions! My skin is so dry, and I'm always trying new products to help keep my skin hydrated. So this lotion is by far my most favorite ever. It's thick which is perfect for slathering on frshly shaved legs and suoer dry hands. However, it is also super strong scented, which affected my husband's allergies so I couldn't use it for very long.
This lotion hydrates well, smells like a tropical paradise and the moisturizing benefits last throughout the entire day. It has a rich and thick consistency, so I store the bottle upside-down for the next use. The bottle needs some shaking and squeezing to get the product out because of how thick it is but if it were more runny, it probably wouldn't hydrate as well. The smell is softly enjoyable and not overpowering.
Manchester, CT
I absolutely love this brand. They use natural ingredients and their products never irritate my sensitive skin. This may be a bit more pricey than some body lotions, but the ingredients and the moisture and glow it provides is worth it. I would buy it again.
Cypress, TX
I love Shea Moisture products and this lotion is amazing. It is so moisturizing without leaving you looking shiny and greasy. It doesn't have a thick residue feel although the lotion is super thick. The one star off is because the lotion is so thick that it's hard to squeeze from the bottle and sometimes I have to take the top off and dig into the bottle to get the lotion.
Palmdale, CA
I love this lotion sooo much. It smells great every time i use it i get compliments. it feels great on my skin, its a thicker lotion so it works well for really dry skin and eczema.using this along with other shea moisture products almost completely eliminated my eczema.
The lotion was so amazing it smelt so good and on top of that it didn't leave me sticky or greasy. It left my skin so soft and on a humid day I tend to sweat a lot and usually the lotions I've used in the past grease up on me but this one get my legs soft and I've been using it everyday since the summer started. I would recommend this to everyone I know.