BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

Tahitian Noni & Monoi Smooth & Illuminate Bath, Body & Massage - SheaMoisture's Tahitian Noni & Monoi Massage Oil hydrates to reveal a more luminous complexion. Refreshing Pink Grapefruit helps refine texture, smooth and illuminate skin. Delicately fragranced with Monoi Oil to create the ultimate island spa experience.Sofi Tucker started selling Shea Nuts at the village market in Bonthe, Sierra Leone in 1912. By age 19, the widowed mother of four was selling Shea Butter, African Black Soap and her homemade hair and skin preparations all over the countryside. Sofi Tucker was the Grandmother and SheaMoisture is her legacy. With this purchase you help empower disadvantaged women to realize a brighter, healthier future.Ethically Traded Ingredients Sustainably ProducedPioneering Community Commerce and Fair Trade Since 1912.Tested on the Tucker family for four generations. Never on animals.(8.0 oz.) - Tahitian Noni & Monoi Smooth & Illuminate Bath, Body & Massage.

SheaMoisture Tahitian Noni & Monoi Smooth & Illuminate Bath, Body & Massage
  • "You will be blown away by this #Bestof2015 body oil. It's seriously the most moisturizing product I have ever put on my body, even in winter! Plus the scent and price are awesome too." in 8 reviews
  • "Love Shea Moisture's products! Smells good and always leave my skin feeling soft. Anyone who wants to try it will not be disappointed." in 4 reviews
  • "I'm in love with these body oils! They are greasy and oily but I have incredible dry skin and it makes my skin sooo... hydrated! it smells amazing and the moisture last all day. I love putting this on before bed and when I wake up my skin is so soft and hydrated! the price is really great too!!" in 3 reviews
Leet T.
I swear by this product! I use it as a light body oil, an alternative to lotion. It keeps my skin moisturized all day with a light scent. My skin is very dry and this works perfect. I put it on right after I shower and my skin is still a bit damp. I recommend this to anyone looking for a great all day moisturizer and don't mind a light scent. A little goes a long way!
alicia c.
philadelphia, PA
This is the only body oil I will use on my skin. My skin tends to be dry so I am always trying to find the perfect productive that is super moisturizing without being greasy. I put this oil all over as soon as I get out of the shower and before I dry off. The moisture is locked in my skin all day!
Liz Q.
AMANDA C.
Oviedo, FL
The smell of this is nice, kinda strong. It lasts on your skin but very faintly. My problem with this body wash is that almost all of the ingredients are oils. Talk about body acne, it causes me to break out all over. Once rinsed off my shower is a slippery. Be careful...
Melanie M.
Raleigh, NC
I love sheamoisture products because they keep my skin hydrated for hours after the shower. NOt only that but they also smell really good and natural. The aroma is never overpowering. I can pretty much always catch a good deal at Target too for these products.
Ralynn K.
Anderson, IN
My skin tends to be more dry in the summer which is why I love to lock in the moisture with SheaMoisture's Noni and Monoi oil before I even step out of the shower. It's lightweight with a fresh fragrance, and you definitely get your bang for your buck which I appreciate (and so does my budget).
Myriel T.
Marrero, LA
I love this oil it makes you feel so good after getting out of the bath or shower it smells wonderful it smells like a fresh garden it was about $10 so not pricey to me I would recommend anyone this but especially people who are feeling stressed
Crystal J.
I absolutely loved this divine body oil. It gives the body that gorgeous illuminated sheen, but it's also lightweight and absorbs beautifully. It has a lovely lightweight fragrance that doesn't competed with any other fragrances you may wear.
Emma F.
Ithaca, Ny
I have completely converted to using body oil after my shower instead of lotion. Bought this at Target and its my favorite brand and the best scent I've used! Lasts so much longer than lotion because you only need to use a little bit. Would definitely recommend!
Marion M.
Dallas, TX
This is an excellent weekly treatment. It helped bring life back to my damaged hair. my hair is relaxed and very damaged from a over processing. This helped renew my hair in the first two weeks. After continued use I notice my texture is smoothr, my hair retains moisture better and is growing.