BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

Hydrate and detangle your hair easily with the Tahitian Noni & Monoid Oil Smooth & Repair Nourishing Hair Masque from SheaMoisture. SheaMoisture uses recipes handed down from a healer and give it a modern twist. They use only the best ingredients gathered from around the world to provide the best products out there. With their roots starting in 1912 in Sierra Leone the bring us products that have been used by generation after generation for beautiful skin.

• Is this better for low porosity or high porosity hair? 1 Answers
  • How does this work in natural hair ?3 Answers
  • I would like to try this. Would this work well for dry da...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
VCAS710 R.
Smells amazing the name of this one say it all if you want to imagine what it smells like think of Island sun time. Very thick products, pretty all of Shea Moisture's products are thick and heavy. I have very fine & thin hair so when I use them I have to put a bit of water in to get a good consistency for my hair to not go limp. My husband use this as well and gets amazing curls and very hydrated hair. We both have very different hair & curl types but they work wonderfully on both of us. I put this one in to my routine to keep my hair moisturized and it really helps liven up my hair. This product is also Curly Girl/guy friendly for those that follow The Curly Girl Handbook by Lorraine Massey. I recommend these products all the time. Very reasonable price as well so great for those on limited budgets like myself.
Michelle P.
Brooksville, FL
This smells horrible. It made my scalp so painfully itchy. I attempted it a second time because I I love other things from this brand. I decided to start the Basque further away from my scalp which helped with the itchiness but I still couldn’t stand the smell. It worked all right but I didn’t feel that the results were worth the smell.
Dottie S.
I have used this a few times and I love how soft it makes my hair, sometimes a little too soft sometimes. Lol I love the smell as well. My only complaint is that my scalp gets a little oily but probably my fault putting it so close to the roots.
darkskin e.
I almost exclusively use Sheamoisture's hair masques. in my opinion, there are the most hydrating ,moisturizing ,repairing and conditioning mask on the market for kinky curly dry briefly hair. I am satisfied with every masque i used thus far.
Severina H.
Temecula, CA
So listen. If you’ve got thick curly tresses then odds are you’ve tried a shea moisture product before. So you know that they are the absolute truth. The hair masks do not disappoint! A little goes along way. It makes you’re hair feel amazing. It’s definitely a must if you need some restoration. I got mine at Walmart for $7
JaShayra H.
This is a really nice mask if you need a little strengthening. It made my hair feel really smooth and the smell was nice too, had great slip and wasn’t hard to rinse out.
Maritza R.
Lo que mas me gusta de este producto es el olor, me fascina, tanto que es una motivación para lavar mi pelo, aparte que me lo deja espectacular, super suave y fácil manejo. Tengo el pelo en proceso de recuperación, luego de durar años usando crema alisadora decidí dejarlo natural, y mis rizos están creciendo espectacular. Yo compraría este producto una y otra vez.
Makayla R.
Niagara Falls
Thought extremely moisturizing, I found this product very heavy and sticky. This product made my hair feel oily and weighted down, which, for my curly hair, did not suit me well. I also found this product to leave an odd, old lady-like smell to the hair when used with other perfumed products like shampoos. Very moisturizing but be careful and pay attention to hair type when purchasing.
Lynnette H.
Kelso, WA
first off the smell is amazing.Not at all what you would expect. The product would seem like it is going to be greasy as some of these treatments are. However this is not at all! It is amazing. So super effective and hydrating. I was super satisfied with this product. So much so that I purchased another product from this line very similar, to use on my mother's scalp post radiation and chemo therapy for a scalp treatment on her and she LOVED it. I highly recommend
Jasmine B.
This is a good mask to use after clarifying your hair.  It's thick enough for longer hair and is especially great for curly girls.  I really like to coat my ends and finger detangle to define my curl pattern.  The combination of ingredients didn't completely eliminate my frizz but my hair looks a lot less frazzled.
Amari H.
How does this work in natural hair ?
Victoria H.
I would like to try this. Would this work well for dry damaged thick curly hair to help it grow healthy?
Liya E.
Cedar Hill, TX
Is this better for low porosity or high porosity hair?
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim, CA
how does this compare to other repairing masks for the hair?