4 colors available

BY SHEAMOISTURE

Hydrate and detangle your hair easily with the Tahitian Noni & Monoid Oil Smooth & Repair Nourishing Hair Masque from SheaMoisture. SheaMoisture uses recipes handed down from a healer and give it a modern twist. They use only the best ingredients gathered from around the world to provide the best products out there. With their roots starting in 1912 in Sierra Leone the bring us products that have been used by generation after generation for beautiful skin. see more...

Buy on Harmon ...*
Cailee M.
Cailee M.
Cincinnati, OH
I tried out this hair masque after repurchasing my beloved shampoo from the same Noni & Monoi lineup of products. This tamed down my flyaways and frizz, and the smell was a bit stronger in the masque formula than the shampoo. This masque left my curly, coarse hair manageable and somewhat soft, but I found that my ends were still extremely brittle, even after a month of using this product. I love that this line of products doesn't strip the hair of its natural oils and has great protein benefits. That being said, the search will continue for a deep conditioner that has a bit of a gentler scent with better nourishing benefits.
Alaine W.
Alaine W.
They say it's a mask, but this is a good rinse-out conditioner as far as I'm concerned. My hair is fine but there is a lot of it. It's curly, and I live in a dry climate. It's also rather processed right now, as I recently took out two years of black dye and bleach was involved. My hair is in dire need of both moisture and protein and this guy gives it both. My hair is left soft and happy till the next wash.
Marlena S.
Marlena S.
This is one of my favorite deep conditioners from SheaMoisture. I found that when used with a heated conditioning cap for at least 30 minutes I get the most softest silky curls possible! I also love the scent of this particular line. It smells tropical! My hair definitely FEELS much nicer immediately after using this conditioner. As usual I follow up with a leave-in and styling product.
Amy C.
Amy C.
I did not like this mask at all! I love Shea moisture because I have thick curly hair, but this product just didn't moisture my hair at all. I felt like after I used it the next day my hair was really dry feeling and looked less curly. I felt as though it took some of my curly out and weighed down my hair.
Bri H.
Bri H.
I like this treatment! It cuts down on my frizz and smells great. Shea moisture products are always my hair go to & this one is no different. If looking for a Mask that moisturizes & eliminates frizz rag-dah. I use this about 2 times a month or when I'm a bit frizzy.
Sabrina G.
Sabrina G.
Dallas, GA
I did not like this product at all. It has a weird smell to it and this did not provide slip to your hair at all. My hair type is 4a/4b hair, but mainly 4b curls. It did not bring my curls a lot of body and I feel like it didn't do anything to my hair.
Octavia B.
Octavia B.
Anaheim, CA
I love using this in my hair when I'm rocking my natural look! It smells heavenly and gives my curls nice texture. Also, it makes my hair very soft. Remember not to put too much though, as your hair will start to look white.
Gladys G.
Gladys G.
I would NOT buy this again. It left my hair so greasy that i couldn't touch my head without seeing the shine on my hand. The scent is good but it made my hair fall out. Shea has a lot of other lines that do better than this 1.
Jeanelly C.
Jeanelly C.
San Antonio, TX
Absolutely love this treatment. After leaving it in for about 15 minutes, my hair has an extra spring and is so shiny and healthy looking. I do the treatment once a week and it's done wonders for my curls!
SARA S.
SARA S.
Newport, ME
I am so obsessed with this stuff! The smell alone is heavenly!! But the way that it calms my frizzy hair without making it hard feeling is just phenomenal, I will repurchase again and again.
Amari H.
Amari H.
How does this work in natural hair ?
Guadalupe O.
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim, CA
how does this compare to other repairing masks for the hair?
Liya E.
Liya E.
Cedar Hill, TX
Is this better for low porosity or high porosity hair?
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
I would like to try this. Would this work well for dry damaged thick curly hair to help it grow healthy?