BY SHEAMOISTURE

Hydrate and detangle your hair easily with the Tahitian Noni & Monoid Oil Smooth & Repair Nourishing Hair Masque from SheaMoisture. SheaMoisture uses recipes handed down from a healer and give it a modern twist. They use only the best ingredients gathered from around the world to provide the best products out there. With their roots starting in 1912 in Sierra Leone the bring us products that have been used by generation after generation for beautiful skin. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jasmine M.
Wake Forest, NC
I purchased this item for the sole purpose of taming my frizz. I did not feel a difference in my hair after using it and I did not see a reduction in frizz. If anything, it made my hair sticky and hard to style.
Maritza R.
E Providence, RI
Review for: Shea Moisture Tahitian Noni & Monoi Smooth & Repair Nourishing Hair
Lo que mas me gusta de este producto es el olor, me fascina, tanto que es una motivación para lavar mi pelo, aparte que me lo deja espectacular, super suave y fácil manejo. Tengo el pelo en proceso de recuperación, luego de durar años usando crema alisadora decidí dejarlo natural, y mis rizos están creciendo espectacular. Yo compraría este producto una y otra vez.
Makayla R.
Niagara Falls
Thought extremely moisturizing, I found this product very heavy and sticky. This product made my hair feel oily and weighted down, which, for my curly hair, did not suit me well. I also found this product to leave an odd, old lady-like smell to the hair when used with other perfumed products like shampoos. Very moisturizing but be careful and pay attention to hair type when purchasing.
Lynnette H.
Kelso, WA
Review for: Shea Moisture Tahitian Noni & Monoi Smooth & Repair Nourishing Hair
first off the smell is amazing.Not at all what you would expect. The product would seem like it is going to be greasy as some of these treatments are. However this is not at all! It is amazing. So super effective and hydrating. I was super satisfied with this product. So much so that I purchased another product from this line very similar, to use on my mother's scalp post radiation and chemo therapy for a scalp treatment on her and she LOVED it. I highly recommend
Jasmine B.
Review for: Shea Moisture Tahitian Noni & Monoi Smooth & Repair Nourishing Hair
This is a good mask to use after clarifying your hair.  It's thick enough for longer hair and is especially great for curly girls.  I really like to coat my ends and finger detangle to define my curl pattern.  The combination of ingredients didn't completely eliminate my frizz but my hair looks a lot less frazzled.
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Shea Moisture Tahitian Noni & Monoi Smooth & Repair Nourishing Hair
I use this along with the clarifying shampoo and really love it. The mask smells good without being overpowering. You are supposed to brush it through wet hair and leave for 5 minutes then rinse. I probably don't ever leave it for 5 minutes because I'm impatient but I've still found it to work really well. It is heavy so I recommend avoiding your roots all together unless you have to. If you use it on your roots make sure you rinse your hair really well to get all the product out.
Jonelle S.
Yonkers, NY
Review for: Shea Moisture Tahitian Noni & Monoi Smooth & Repair Nourishing Hair
This is my favorite line from the range to help with all the breakage from bleaching my hair regularly. I have bright red hair and it needs to be redone more often than any other color I've ever had. It's very harmful on my hair and this product is one of the only things I can count on to make it soft and durable again. After I get out the shower I use it and it smells incredible. This brand overall has yet to disappoint me.
Janay B.
Villa Rica , GA
Review for: Shea Moisture Tahitian Noni & Monoi Smooth & Repair Nourishing Hair
I've used this in the past and I have it 4 stars because I liked what it did for my hair; it was more moisturized but it wasn't my favorite of their products. I do have to mention this specific line is geared towards people who use heat in their hair frequently or want to straighten their hair and I'm not a big fan of heat and I'm lazy lol so it's not for me. Still great product though and I love the line
sarah i.
Review for: Shea Moisture Tahitian Noni & Monoi Smooth & Repair Nourishing Hair
My hair is so kinky and curly and I have tried just about every product but I went to walmart and seen this and didn't expect it to work but I love my hair after I used it. The trick was to put it in my towel dried hair for 10-15 mins then rinse it out but my ends are the smoothest I'm pretty sure they've ever been. I love the stuff. SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Restorative Conditioner
Jasmyne H.
Amarillo, TX
Review for: Shea Moisture Tahitian Noni & Monoi Smooth & Repair Nourishing Hair
I want to start off by saying I have used many Shea Moisture products and I have never been crazy about one but if you like this brand you may like this product. The product smelled amazing and it felt great going on but after I took off my cap for deep conditioning my hair had a weird texture and felt crunchy to me. I really want to like Shea Moisture but unfortunately this brand doesn't work for me.
Amari H.
How does this work in natural hair ?
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim , CA
how does this compare to other repairing masks for the hair?
Liya E.
Cedar Hill, TX
Is this better for low porosity or high porosity hair?
Victoria H.
I would like to try this. Would this work well for dry damaged thick curly hair to help it grow healthy?