SheaMoisture Tahitian Noni & Monoi Hair & Scalp Weekly Therapy uploaded by Victoria P.

BY SHEAMOISTURE #3 in Scalp Treatments

Descriptions:

Sheamoisture's tahitian noni & monoi smooth & repair hair & scalp weekly therapy works to soothe, hydrate and provide antioxidant benefits to the scalp, which promote healthy hair renewal and growth. Hair looks thicker and fuller over time. This conditioner supports sheamoisture s tahitian noni & monoi smooth & repair hair straightening system and helps keep "straight" look for up to 4 weeks. . â . made with natural and certified organic ingredients. . tahitian noni with antioxidant vitamin c helps maintain hair health. . monoi oil contains reparative benefits that revive dry.

Buy on Amazon
Morgan K.
Brandon, MS
I pair this with Shea moisture Jamaican black castor oil strengthen and restore shampoo. This combo keeps my curly hair light, bouncy, and soft. Also, it smells wonderful. I have recommended this to several people and plan to continue this treatment. SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen & Grow Shampoo
Victoria P.
Portsmouth, VA
I love Shea moisture. I use a lot of there products. This product is very long- lasting. Has a great scent just like the rest of them do. I use it all the time day and night. I buy this product all the time so yes I would buy it again.
Rebecca A.
Fort Worth, TX
Purchased at: Target
Sometimes during the winter my hair gets flaky. This stuff saved me. I dont know why my scalp does this sometimes. I dont over use shampoo or conditioner and and rinse really well. I have tried this and only had to use less than half the bottle. Made it a point to use it once a week on the weekend. Cleared up my issue in about 3 weeks.
The first time there was already a difference, then the next was even better and the third time helped most and i didnt need a fourth time.
Great stuff.
Ashante E.
Sunrise, FL
Wasn’t really a fan of this formula. It left my color treated hair kind of dry and brittle. There’s way better treatments in the Shea moisture portfolio than this one. Would only recommend this one for those with straight or wavy hair.
Frances A.
It’s good helps the scalp a lot it doesn’t make it dry . I would say it’s affordable but it depends on your income some hair products can be overpriced it meets my expectations and I would totally By this product again.
Maude G.
Tampa
My friend uses this product for her hair and I try it the first time and is amazing 😉 I got it for me and I use it ones per week and my hair looks more healthy now I highly recommended to anyone you won’t regret it
Rebecca B.
Charlotte
Love this stuff. My scalp gets dry and oily all throughout the year. This product provides a nice balance, I use it weekly but could definitely go longer in between uses. It’s a great product for an even better price
Stefani G.
I love this scalp treatment it a miracle worker, after the 1st wash left my hair super shiny and very soft, it didn’t do much to my ends like other treatments but I would buy it again!
Gabby G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
After bleaching my hair, my scalp became a dry, irritated, flaky mess. This product really helped to soothe the itchiness and irritation after the bleaching. This really helped nurture my scalp back to health.
Andrea W.
I like that it gives my hair that moisture that is needed and keeps it lock in for the day one problem i generally have super dry hair ita been my little blessing in a bottle.