BeautySkinBath & BodySheaMoisture
Tahitian Noni & Monoi Dead Sea Salt Smooth & Illuminate Hand & Body Scrub

Descriptions:

Tahitian Noni & Monoi Smooth & Illuminate Hand & Body Scrub - SheaMoisture's Tahitian Noni & Monoi Hand & Body Scrub is a Vitamin C rich sugar scrub that exfoliates and moisturizes while helping reveal a more luminous complexion. Refreshing Pink Grapefruit helps refine texture, smoothing and illuminating skin. Delicately fragranced with Monoi Oil to create the ultimate island spa experience.Sofi Tucker started selling Shea Nuts at the village market in Bonthe, Sierra Leone in 1912. By age 19, the widowed mother of four was selling Shea Butter, African Black Soap and her homemade hair and skin preparations all over the countryside. Sofi Tucker was the Grandmother and SheaMoisture is her legacy. With this purchase you help empower disadvantaged women to realize a brighter, healthier future.Ethically Traded Ingredients Sustainably ProducedPioneering Community Commerce and Fair Trade Since 1912.Tested on the Tucker family for four generations. Never on animals.(12.0 oz.) - Tahitian Noni & Monoi Smooth & Illuminate Hand & Body Scrub.

How much is it ?
Does this help with cellulite ?
Will this help with keratosis pilaris on my arms and legs?? I tried the skinfx scrub while it was slightly effective I didnt like the consistency and felt that it was more expensive than the uses you got out of it.
Start your review of SheaMoisture Tahitian Noni & Monoi Dead Sea Salt Smooth & Illuminate Hand & Body Scrub!
Product Highlights
It takes away all of my dry skin and gives a nice glow to my skin. My hands and body have never felt so soft! in reviews
Emily V.
Richmond, IN
Works great and smells fantastic! I haven't used a lot of face creams in the past so I don't have a ton to compare it to but it seemed to work really well. I will continue using it in the future.
Kendall E.
Stafford, TX
Works really well to clear out skin, I used it once a week and it leaves my skin smooth and worked well.
Diva B.
Texas
It is very refreshing, especially since I live in Texas where it is very hot. This is a great scrub for the summer.
Jenissa R.
Vineland, NJ
Using this product will change your life for the better, buy it! You'll thank me later ❤ it’s simply amazing and still my go to.
Jasmine P.
Ponchatoula, LA
This is a wonderful product it feels great on you skin and very smooth. This product is the best hand scrub ever, it's a great price for me. Good value and worth getting for your hands. I use this product over and over and love it alot! I would definitely buy this product again .
Patricia B.
Bronx, NY
I like this particular scrub because it's so mild, leaves my skin glowing and super soft, these products are of great quality I always seem to come back to this brand, nice price and widely available.
bakka C.
Waltham , MA
SheaMoisture Tahitian Noni & Monoi Dead Sea Salt Smooth & Illuminate Hand & Body Scrub uploaded by bakka C.
I have nothing but praise for this one, I highly recommend SheaMoisture African Water Mint & Ginger Detox Hand & Body Scrub , this leaves your skin feeling clean. Use it with a hot shower.
Sugey J.
Missouri City, TX
Excelente producto hace su funcion precio asequible no tengo ninguna contra sobre Shea moisture
neptune 8.
Sylmar , CA
I love any and everything from this brand. It's all natural. Vegan and donates a percentage to charities that are beneficial for women. Packaging is nice and simple. Very effective and the smells are always nice. I would most definitely purchase again.
Nohemi G.
I just can said ....i love it .....my work just leave my hands destroy but after I use the scrub the fell really soft💜