SheaMoisture Tahitian Noni & Monoi Dead Sea Salt Smooth & Illuminate Hand & Body Scrub uploaded by Makiah W.SheaMoisture Tahitian Noni & Monoi Dead Sea Salt Smooth & Illuminate Hand & Body Scrub uploaded by Alaysha P.SheaMoisture Tahitian Noni & Monoi Dead Sea Salt Smooth & Illuminate Hand & Body Scrub uploaded by Karen H.

BY SHEAMOISTURE #66 in Face Masks

Tahitian Noni & Monoi Smooth & Illuminate Hand & Body Scrub - SheaMoisture's Tahitian Noni & Monoi Hand & Body Scrub is a Vitamin C rich sugar scrub that exfoliates and moisturizes while helping reveal a more luminous complexion. Refreshing Pink Grapefruit helps refine texture, smoothing and illuminating skin. Delicately fragranced with Monoi Oil to create the ultimate island spa experience.Sofi Tucker started selling Shea Nuts at the village market in Bonthe, Sierra Leone in 1912. By age 19, the widowed mother of four was selling Shea Butter, African Black Soap and her homemade hair and skin preparations all over the countryside. Sofi Tucker was the Grandmother and SheaMoisture is her legacy. With this purchase you help empower disadvantaged women to realize a brighter, healthier future.Ethically Traded Ingredients Sustainably ProducedPioneering Community Commerce and Fair Trade Since 1912.Tested on the Tucker family for four generations. Never on animals.(12.0 oz.) - Tahitian Noni & Monoi Smooth & Illuminate Hand & Body Scrub

Polarity P.
Polarity P.
Tularosa, NM
I apologize, though I used Shea Moisture Hand & Body Scrub, I chose instead the Lemongrass, a favorite scent of mine. As it turns out, lemongrass itself contains an element of citronella that staves off mesquitoes, which should make the scent of Lemongrass a favorite, particularly in lieu of current health events with insects. The reaction I can honestly give you about the scrub portion of the product is quite a favorable one as I live in a very dry climate where the scrub and base of the SheaMoisture work well together to clean off the dead skin cells and condition the skin in a way that helps provide a moisturizing drink for it. I consider it a treat in a beauty bath to use this product. I am also an avid user of the SheaMoisture bar soap and Love, love, love the Lemongrass scent when I can (barely) find it in stores (these days).
Madi W.
Madi W.
Lawrence, KS
This body scrub was the first body scrub i have ever tried, and I'm so glad it was. i had tried their hair products and was very impressed, so i said hey, why not give their body stuff a try too! i bought the entire line that day and let me tell you EVERY single item on the tahitian noni & monoi line is so under appreciated. it made my skin silky smooth, was gentle enough to not irritate my skin and it wasn't too intense for my first time using an exfoliating scrub. for any teen who wants to start out using gentle scrubs and stuff like that to ease their way into skin care and intense more expensive scrubs... go with this! its fool proof and will make you feel like a million bucks.
Joanna S.
Joanna S.
Rock Hill, SC
SheaMoisture Tahitian Noni & Monoi Smooth & Illuminate Hand & Body Scrub is just about the best product I've ever tried. I have slightly rough legs, more so on my thighs than anything else. I've always wondered what do to besides use oil or shea butter in order to make them smooth. I started using this about a month ago, twice a week. IT WORKS MIRACLES. I saw a difference after the first application. My legs come out so smooth and moisturized after I used it, and its also great to use before shaving for a closer shave. Everyone should buy this product!!! Even if you don't have rough legs to start with. My only problem with this would be that I run out of product pretty quickly.
Jadah J.
Jadah J.
I love love love this product. Anything to me Shea moisture is good to use. I use the entire line. This hand scrub is by far the best. What I like most about it is the fact you don't have to use a lot just a dime size portion. I use it on both my hands and my feet. It smells amazing. This product leaves my hands so smooth and soft, the different oils that's infused into the product makes it to where you do not have to wear any lotion. I like wake up aND use it then before bed apply the scrub and my hands are baby soft
Kaniesha K.
Kaniesha K.
Atlanta , GA
I stumbled across this product at Walmart and am so happy I did! I was looking or a full body exfoliating product that would help give my skin a natural soft glow. This product did not disappoint. It left my skin so refreshed and soft and it smells amazing! I also love that it has minimal chemical additives and is paraben and sulfate free. It lasted me about a month which is pleasing for me and I'm not on my second jar and looking to try other scents. Reasonable price and amazing product I would definitely recommend.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Roanoke, VA
This body scrub smells and works so well! I love Shea Moisture's products as they are all natural and organic while still being ultra effective. The Tahitian Noni & Monoi Smooth & Illuminate Hand and body scrub smells like summer and finely exfoliates skin without being harsh or abrasive. Skin is nourished and replenished during use and the final result leaves skin smooth, polished, and noticeably radiant.
Alaysha P.
Alaysha P.
SheaMoisture is life! I never tried the hand & body scrub but I'm pretty sure its just as amazing as the hair products. I have the Jamaican castor oil for my hair and its so amazing. The best time to apply it is when ur hairs dry. I have supper curly hair so when applied it leaves my hair shiny and put together. Its not to greasy or shiny. Just perfect! !
Lisa K.
Lisa K.
Tustin, CA
Smells like a vacation. And makes your skill feel like you have been on one. It's a little thick but perfect for dry skin like mine. I would buy it again, but don't really remember how much it cost so buyer be aware it is worth it to me. Cost is not my first thought when I got this product. Helping my dry older skin is.
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Reading, PA
Let me just start by saying: I have NEVER been disappointed by any Shea moisture products this far. From their hair products to their mineral body washes, I am happy with it all. This product is no different. She's moisture distributors know what they are doing and the ingeidentients in their products are great for you.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Spring , TX
I can't get over how amazing this scrub smells and it makes me feel so refreshed right after I get out of the shower! I'm huge on trying different body scrubs to figure out which ones are my favorite and this is one of my top 5 favorites! I'm going to create a list soon on my favorite all time face/hand/body scrubs!
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
How does this product react with sensitive skin? Also, is the scent heavy or light? Does it last long? Thanks!
Shakeymama :.
Shakeymama :.
How do this product defer from the rest ?
Joselyn M.
Joselyn M.
New braunfels, TX
Is the scrub too harsh on the skin?