Add a Photo
SheaMoisture Tahitian Noni & Monoi Dead Sea Salt Smooth & Illuminate Hand & Body Scrub

By SHEAMOISTURE
#16 in Face Masks
SheaMoisture Skincare Buy 1 Get 1 40% off.

BOGO 40% OFF

SheaMoisture Skincare Buy 1 Get 1 40% off.

8 days left

Tahitian Noni & Monoi Smooth & Illuminate Hand & Body Scrub - SheaMoisture's Tahitian Noni & Monoi Hand & Body Scrub is a Vitamin C rich sugar scrub that exfoliates and moisturizes while helping reveal a more luminous complexion. Refreshing Pink Grapefruit helps refine texture, smoothing and illuminating skin. Delicately fragranced with Monoi Oil to create the ultimate island spa experience.Sofi Tucker started selling Shea Nuts at the village market in Bonthe, Sierra Leone in 1912. By age 19, the widowed mother of four was selling Shea Butter, African Black Soap and her homemade hair and skin preparations all over the countryside. Sofi Tucker was the Grandmother and SheaMoisture is her legacy. With this purchase you help empower disadvantaged women to realize a brighter, healthier future.Ethically Traded Ingredients Sustainably ProducedPioneering Community Commerce and Fair Trade Since 1912.Tested on the Tucker family for four generations. Never on animals.(12.0 oz.) - Tahitian Noni & Monoi Smooth & Illuminate Hand & Body Scrub

Photos (3)
Polarity P.
Polarity P.
Tularosa, NM

I apologize, though I used Shea Moisture Hand & Body Scrub, I chose instead the Lemongrass, a favorite scent of mine. As it turns out, lemongrass itself contains an element of citronella that staves off mesquitoes, which should make the scent of Lemongrass a favorite, particularly in lieu of current health events with insects. The reaction I can honestly give you about the scrub portion of the product is quite a favorable one as I live in a very dry climate where the scrub and base of the SheaMoisture work well together to clean off the dead skin cells and condition the skin in a way that helps provide a moisturizing drink for it. I consider it a treat in a beauty bath to use this product. I am also an avid user of the SheaMoisture bar soap and Love, love, love the Lemongrass scent when I can (barely) find it in stores (these days).
madison w.
madison w.
Lawrence, KS

This body scrub was the first body scrub i have ever tried, and I'm so glad it was. i had tried their hair products and was very impressed, so i said hey, why not give their body stuff a try too! i bought the entire line that day and let me tell you EVERY single item on the tahitian noni & monoi line is so under appreciated. it made my skin silky smooth, was gentle enough to not irritate my skin and it wasn't too intense for my first time using an exfoliating scrub. for any teen who wants to start out using gentle scrubs and stuff like that to ease their way into skin care and intense more expensive scrubs... go with this! its fool proof and will make you feel like a million bucks.
Joanna S.
Joanna S.
Rock Hill, SC

SheaMoisture Tahitian Noni & Monoi Smooth & Illuminate Hand & Body Scrub is just about the best product I've ever tried. I have slightly rough legs, more so on my thighs than anything else. I've always wondered what do to besides use oil or shea butter in order to make them smooth. I started using this about a month ago, twice a week. IT WORKS MIRACLES. I saw a difference after the first application. My legs come out so smooth and moisturized after I used it, and its also great to use before shaving for a closer shave. Everyone should buy this product!!! Even if you don't have rough legs to start with. My only problem with this would be that I run out of product pretty quickly.
Sherry M.
Sherry M.
Clinton, MS

I love SheaMoisture Tahitian Noni & Monon Dead Sea Salt Smooth & Illuminate Hand and Body Scrub! I love that you can use it on your entire body. I love multipurpose beauty items, because I feel like you get more bang for your buck. If you are giving yourself a mani, you can use this scrub in the bathroom sink to soften hands and cuticles. In the shower I use it all over, especially on my legs before shaving and the day after to prevent ingrown hairs. I highly recommend this product! Also unlike some scrubs, this does not leave gritty particles in your shower or bath, as the salt dissolves. Such an amazing product!
Sandra S.
Sandra S.

I've always tried to find a good body scrub that not only soothes my skin while showering, but also leaves my skin smooth long after my shower. I've recently been using a lot of the SheaMoisture products because of the highly recommended reviews I read. This brand has so many products that can be used to take care of your entire body and I think that's important especially with consistency of using the same products typically promotes healthier skin! I absolutely love this body scrub and definitely intend on using it for awhile. who can really complain about having smooth baby skin again??
Crystal M.
Crystal M.

I love everything about it. I love the scent. I love the texture. I love the way my skin feels moisturized & polished. I use it on my face & body. It really does a good job of getting the dead skin cells off. She Moisture also makes a coconut hibiscus face scrub that I also purchased but didn't love. There wasn't enough grit in it. I especially love that it doesn't contain a whole list of nasty chemicals that many people don't even think about or know are harming them. I will continue to buy this & support this company in their efforts to bring us organic healthy chemical free products.
Everybody out there that is looking for something that is moisturizing this is the salutation. Everyday when I would wake up in the morning my skin would always feels dry so I went to the store and had found this product when I got home I used it for the first time, and now I'm addicted my skin when I wake up always feels smooth, and always looks healthy. When u stub it on your body it already has a shine to it, the moisture soaks in to your skin and stays there. I love this product so so so much. Trust me it won't let you down.
Jadah J.
Jadah J.

I love love love this product. Anything to me Shea moisture is good to use. I use the entire line. This hand scrub is by far the best. What I like most about it is the fact you don't have to use a lot just a dime size portion. I use it on both my hands and my feet. It smells amazing. This product leaves my hands so smooth and soft, the different oils that's infused into the product makes it to where you do not have to wear any lotion. I like wake up aND use it then before bed apply the scrub and my hands are baby soft
Kaniesha K.
Kaniesha K.
Atlanta , GA

I stumbled across this product at Walmart and am so happy I did! I was looking or a full body exfoliating product that would help give my skin a natural soft glow. This product did not disappoint. It left my skin so refreshed and soft and it smells amazing! I also love that it has minimal chemical additives and is paraben and sulfate free. It lasted me about a month which is pleasing for me and I'm not on my second jar and looking to try other scents. Reasonable price and amazing product I would definitely recommend.
Katie S.
Katie S.

One of my absolute favorite scrubs ever. It had such a nice consistency and makes your skin feel amazing, I love the packaging because it looks very fresh and clean. It is definitely a good value, although I find myself running out of the product pretty quickly. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone. Personally, I like to use it on my elbows and my knees, I've always had a problem with them looking really ashy but after I started using this product I can see a big difference and it is amazing..
Jenna H.
Jenna H.

How does this product react with sensitive skin? Also, is the scent heavy or light? Does it last long? Thanks!