SheaMoisture® Sweet Almond Oil

FULL PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
This lightweight, all-purpose carrier oil moisturizes and softens skin. Rich in vitamins A, D and E, Almond Oil nourishes and absorbs into all skin types without leaving it greasy.

SheaMoisture is dedicated to maintaining the accuracy of the ingredient lists on this website. However, because raw ingredients listings are subject to change due to INCI, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and/or error-free. For an accurate listing of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.

PRODUCT DETAILS

More Information
Size    4oz
Height (inches)    4
Width (inches)    1.8
Depth (inches)    No
Key Ingredients    No
Collection    100% Pure Oils

Usage Instructions    Use with SheaMoisture essential oils as a massage oil or in your bath. SAFETY: Keep out of reach of children and pets. Not for use on babies or children. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. If pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Do not apply undiluted essential oils directly onto skin. If irritation or rash develops, discontinue use immediately and seek medical attention.

Ingredients    Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil *Certified Organic Ingredient. ♥Fair Trade Ingredient

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SheaMoisture® Sweet Almond Oil!
3 months agoAmericus, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
Been using it for 3 days so far and I have dry skin but this leaves my skin soft and I feel a little more confident. I bought it because I’ve heard it helps with dark circles and light scars. I will see within the time I use it up if it really works. Does not have a strong smell. Only ingredient is the almond oil <3
7 months agoMiami, FL
This is by far the best oil I have ever used. It is perfect for massages and leaves a fresh light scent. Other oils have left me itchy and this one leaves me relaxed and moisturized. I buy this every time I see it.
7 months agoCorpus Christi, TX
This is a great product, I like mixing it with the coconut milk face lotion from them and applying it at night and wake up with super soft moisturized skin. Just be careful with how much you apply especially  if you already have oily skin. I’d definitely bye this again.
9 months agoHiram, GA
I always add a few drops of this (night time routine) to my moisturizer, especially during the colder months. Since I’m oily, I try to stay away from heavy oils and thankfully this oil absorbs so effortlessly into the skin and leaves me feeling smooth and hydrated.
6 months agoManchester, CT
I used this for minor cat scars. Over time it did help them fade. Plus I was in love with the scent.
5 months ago
My skin soaks this up. Not to greasy. Not a strong smell. Use all over my face and body.