BY SHEAMOISTURE

SuperFruit Renewal Facial Wash & Scrub - SheaMoisture's SuperFruit Renewal Facial Wash & Scrub is a gentle cleanser that naturally exfoliates and removes dirt, impurities and makeup to reveal fresh, healthy, youthful-looking skin. Organic shea butter and mango butter blend with a proprietary antioxidant SuperFruit complex of red raspberry ketone, goji, acai and guava extracts to help soften and renew skin. Grapefruit seed oil and lotus seed extract combine to improve skin's texture and tone.Benefits:Made with natural and certified organic ingredientsSuperFruit complex contains vitamins and antioxidants to help renew skin for a healthy glowing complexionGrapefruit seed oil is naturally rich in alpha-hydroxy acids, helping to remove dead skin cellsLotus seed extract strengthens skin's barrier and improves texture and tone - SuperFruit Renewal Facial Wash & Scrub see more...

Chloe L.
Rowlett, TX
I felt like I was attempting to wash my face with body lotion. It was a totally bizarre texture with zero granule or anything else to make it a “scrub” as it’s advertised to be. It didn’t foam up and didn’t exfoliate, it was like I was putting conditioner or lotion of my face. It felt like a film was left on my skin and I had to wash wish something else after. I very quickly returned it along with the accompanying moisturizer that was just as disappointing.
Natalie L.
This product is in my shower and I use it daily. It's a gentle exfoliating scrub, and it contains glycolic acid and has really helped clear up my dark spots and acne scars. It doesn't dry out my skin, and I do recommend trying this product. I don't think it is sold at ulta anymore, but if i see it anywhere else I will definitely repurchase.
Sheetal B.
Gurgaon
It is a gentle cleanser helps in exfoliates your skin and removes impurities , softens your skin , improves skin texture and tone. Apply a little bit on your face and neck and gently massage and enjoy the amazing result. You can see the difference in your skin after the first usage itself.
Steph H.
Yonkers, NY
Smells Amazing! All of their products I must say are made for people with even the slightest of sensitive skin! Pros it leaves your skin extremely clean and smooth! Cons if you over use it and you have dry skin your skin may start to feel tight. other than that it is an amazing price.
Uma M.
I loved this product. It makes my skin feel so fresh and rejuvenated! It doesn't make my skin feel oilier or drier. Made me feel smooth and moisturized. So happy with this brand and product. I tried their cleansing oil, great too!
Lyndsei S.
Love this for exfoliating. It's buttery texture and scrub leave skin feeling soft. You don't need a lot of product so it lasts a long time. Also very affordable. I purchased at Ulta and would definitely buy again.
Titilayo O.
Palmdale, CA
Best facial scrub ever, it rejuvenates the skin and gets ride of blemishes and dead skin cells. My all time favorite
Megan H.
Gilbert, AZ
I didn't like this. I really love facial scrubs but I like fine scrubs. This one is a little bit to big of a crystal to work for my dry skin type. I really like ones like dr brants and Kate Summerville.
elena c.
Saint Joseph, IL
Love it. wish that it was more creamy because I try to apply it and it almost feels scratchy on the skin. you have to use it slowly because if you try to use it fast, then it may end up breaking you out. this can be an issue because it once ended up breaking my skin and I started bleeding.
Heather K.
Denison, TX
Love the product scent. Reminds me of dragonfruit. I actually have used this product all over before I self tan. I love the results it helps me achieve!