BY SHEAMOISTURE

SuperFruit Renewal Facial Wash & Scrub - SheaMoisture's SuperFruit Renewal Facial Wash & Scrub is a gentle cleanser that naturally exfoliates and removes dirt, impurities and makeup to reveal fresh, healthy, youthful-looking skin. Organic shea butter and mango butter blend with a proprietary antioxidant SuperFruit complex of red raspberry ketone, goji, acai and guava extracts to help soften and renew skin. Grapefruit seed oil and lotus seed extract combine to improve skin's texture and tone.Benefits:Made with natural and certified organic ingredientsSuperFruit complex contains vitamins and antioxidants to help renew skin for a healthy glowing complexionGrapefruit seed oil is naturally rich in alpha-hydroxy acids, helping to remove dead skin cellsLotus seed extract strengthens skin's barrier and improves texture and tone - SuperFruit Renewal Facial Wash & Scrub see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Paige A.
Paige A.
I LOVE THIS. I've been using it for about two months now and I'm so obsessed. Makes your face feel plump and soft. The product feels like you're rubbing straight Shea butter on your face, it's so relaxing. I'm not sure if the claim to reduce fine lines is accurate, but it's certainly not hurting. My face seriously felt so amazing after the first use I couldn't stop touching it! I will never let myself run out of this. I've recommended this to ALL of my friends. You need this in your life.
Malaika S.
Malaika S.
Fremont, CA
Starting off, I really like the smell of this product!! My skin felt extremely soft after I used it as well, which was a great bonus and exactly what I expect from exfoliators/scrubs. It's a good product, and if I run across it again in stores, I'll definitely buy it. If you're debating whether or not to try it, just save yourself the hassle and just do! It's a good regular scrub/wash.
Elly T.
Elly T.
I love how the Superfruit lines smells. This face wash is very gentle which is what I like, especially if I use it on a daily basis. I use this in conjunction with the other products from this line & I absolutely love the way they make my skin feel. I've been trying to use more cruelty free or natural products & the SheaMoisture line is very affordable compared to some.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Winifrede, WV
I give this product 5 stars this was simply an amazing product. I absolutely loved this product. I apply it every morning and of course before I go to bed. The price was really affordable. And the smell of it was like I'd died and gone to heaven. I would absolutely continue buying this product.
elena c.
elena c.
Saint Joseph, IL
Love it. wish that it was more creamy because I try to apply it and it almost feels scratchy on the skin. you have to use it slowly because if you try to use it fast, then it may end up breaking you out. this can be an issue because it once ended up breaking my skin and I started bleeding.
Kristi D.
Kristi D.
Allen Junction, WV
Consistency and fragrance of the scrub was great. I used the scrub once, maybe twice a week and found that it indeed left my skin feeling smooth and moisturized. I did find that after a couple of weeks of usage that the content tended to seperate, become dry, and not as effective.
Marin P.
Marin P.
Cumberland, ME
This face wash is so nice. I really like it because it feels so nice. I bought it at Target because it looked nice. Most scrubs are harsh and feel like they are scratching my face but this one was smoothr. Also, I would buy it again but also other products from this brand.
Agnes J.
Agnes J.
North Charleston, SC
First off I love the way it smells. My face hasn't felt so good. It's very gentle on my skin so that's a plus. Like I've said before the scent smells great. I brought this product from Walgreens and it doesn't cost that much. I will buy this more when I run out.
Emi N.
Emi N.
Redwood City, CA
I love SheaMoisture products and I love that this works well with my face and that it doesn't make me itch and that it is great for sensitive skin. I also love how soft my fave feels after using it. The smell is also amazing.
Briana S.
Briana S.
This stuff smells amazing! It's not an overly strong scent though! It really makes my skin feel refreshed and clean when using ! It doesn't leave my face feeling grimy and rough afterwards either ! Great face wash and brand !