BY SHEAMOISTURE #92 in Face Scrubs

Descriptions:

SuperFruit Renewal Facial Wash & Scrub - SheaMoisture's SuperFruit Renewal Facial Wash & Scrub is a gentle cleanser that naturally exfoliates and removes dirt, impurities and makeup to reveal fresh, healthy, youthful-looking skin. Organic shea butter and mango butter blend with a proprietary antioxidant SuperFruit complex of red raspberry ketone, goji, acai and guava extracts to help soften and renew skin. Grapefruit seed oil and lotus seed extract combine to improve skin's texture and tone.Benefits:Made with natural and certified organic ingredientsSuperFruit complex contains vitamins and antioxidants to help renew skin for a healthy glowing complexionGrapefruit seed oil is naturally rich in alpha-hydroxy acids, helping to remove dead skin cellsLotus seed extract strengthens skin's barrier and improves texture and tone - SuperFruit Renewal Facial Wash & Scrub

Chloe L.
Rowlett, TX
I felt like I was attempting to wash my face with body lotion. It was a totally bizarre texture with zero granule or anything else to make it a “scrub” as it’s advertised to be. It didn’t foam up and didn’t exfoliate, it was like I was putting conditioner or lotion of my face. It felt like a film was left on my skin and I had to wash wish something else after. I very quickly returned it along with the accompanying moisturizer that was just as disappointing.
Stacy S.
1923 reviews
I received a sample of this in a beauty bag and am a huge fan. it wqs very soft on my skin and made my face feel so clean after using it. I would purchase the full size.
Natalie L.
This product is in my shower and I use it daily. It's a gentle exfoliating scrub, and it contains glycolic acid and has really helped clear up my dark spots and acne scars. It doesn't dry out my skin, and I do recommend trying this product. I don't think it is sold at ulta anymore, but if i see it anywhere else I will definitely repurchase.
Sheetal B.
Gurgaon
It is a gentle cleanser helps in exfoliates your skin and removes impurities , softens your skin , improves skin texture and tone. Apply a little bit on your face and neck and gently massage and enjoy the amazing result. You can see the difference in your skin after the first usage itself.
Stephanie H.
Yonkers, NY
Smells Amazing! All of their products I must say are made for people with even the slightest of sensitive skin! Pros it leaves your skin extremely clean and smooth! Cons if you over use it and you have dry skin your skin may start to feel tight. other than that it is an amazing price.
Uma M.
I loved this product. It makes my skin feel so fresh and rejuvenated! It doesn't make my skin feel oilier or drier. Made me feel smooth and moisturized. So happy with this brand and product. I tried their cleansing oil, great too!
Paige A.
I LOVE THIS. I've been using it for about two months now and I'm so obsessed. Makes your face feel plump and soft. The product feels like you're rubbing straight Shea butter on your face, it's so relaxing. I'm not sure if the claim to reduce fine lines is accurate, but it's certainly not hurting. My face seriously felt so amazing after the first use I couldn't stop touching it! I will never let myself run out of this. I've recommended this to ALL of my friends. You need this in your life.
Lyndsei S.
Love this for exfoliating. It's buttery texture and scrub leave skin feeling soft. You don't need a lot of product so it lasts a long time. Also very affordable. I purchased at Ulta and would definitely buy again.
Elly T.
I love how the Superfruit lines smells. This face wash is very gentle which is what I like, especially if I use it on a daily basis. I use this in conjunction with the other products from this line & I absolutely love the way they make my skin feel. I've been trying to use more cruelty free or natural products & the SheaMoisture line is very affordable compared to some.
Marin P.
Cumberland, ME
This face wash is so nice. I really like it because it feels so nice. I bought it at Target because it looked nice. Most scrubs are harsh and feel like they are scratching my face but this one was smoothr. Also, I would buy it again but also other products from this brand.