SheaMoisture SuperFruit Renewal Facial Moisturizer

Descriptions:

SuperFruit Renewal Facial Moisturizer - SheaMoisture's SuperFruit Renewal Facial Moisturizer is a lightweight moisturizer that gently retexturizes skin to minimize the look of fine lines as it hydrates for fresh, healthy, youthful-looking skin. Organic shea butter and mango butter blend with a proprietary antioxidant SuperFruit complex of red raspberry ketone, goji, acai and guava extracts to help hydrate, smooth and renew skin. Grapefruit seed oil and lotus seed extract combine to improve skin's texture and tone.Benefits:Made with natural and certified organic ingredientsSuperFruit complex contains vitamins and antioxidants to help renew skin for a healthy glowing complexionGrapefruit seed oil is naturally rich in alpha-hydroxy acids, helping to remove dead skin cellsLotus seed extract strengthens skin's barrier and improves texture and tone - SuperFruit Renewal Facial Moisturizer.

I own the hair mask in this line but i havemt tried their skincarw yet how well does this cream work does it clog the pores?
Is this brand cruelty free? And does this moisturizer work well under makeup?
How is this for oily skin?
Start your review of SheaMoisture SuperFruit Renewal Facial Moisturizer!
Product Highlights
I absolutely love the whole superfruit complex by shea moisture! I find this very moisturizing to my face and it gives me a fresh feeling as well. It's pretty light and not greasy at all. in reviews
This moisturizer is the only one they doesn't hurt my sensitive skin. I love to pair it with their bar soap also! It smells great, makes my skin nice and soft!in reviews
S Lynn W.
Kansas City
This shae moisture moisturizer works amazing. I heard about it on YouTube and had to try it. I like the texture, the scent. I wish it came in a pump. I wish it wasn't so expensive. I like that I can get it at Walmart. I will continue to recommend this to my coworkers.
michelle B.
I gave this lotion a few weeks of trying before using something else. feels so luxurious and smells fantastic, however it leaves my 'normal to oily' skin very heavy and greasy.
Chelsea M.
Calgary , AL
As a redhead, I need a be at moisturizer. This one went on greasy and didn't really soak into my skin. I tried it for a bit and just generally didn't love it. The scent is nice.
Yolenni C.
Camden, NJ
Aún no e usado este producto pero podría prometer que es tan bueno y porque mi hermana lo usa y dice que es buenísimo.
Xen H.
Tualatin, OR
I love this moisturizer.. this was given to me by my friend and i truly love it.. it leaves my skin very soft and smooth.. it doesn't irritate my skin and it gives a good moisture.. easy to use and would recommend it to others
Anzata D.
SheaMoisture SuperFruit Renewal Facial Moisturizer uploaded by Anzata D.
I am totally in love with this renewal cream it makes my face feel soft and smooth. I also use it with one of their facial scrubs and my face is flawless
Katherina C.
Face feels very moisturized after using. Keeps my face feeling fresh longer than any moisturized i used !
Rowenikka F.
Sacramento, CA
I usually use this and the Sheamoisture coconut oil to moisturise my face it helps with my acne.
Terra B.
santa ana, ca
I just love the scent. It's almost the best part for me. I also have a few other products so i can layer them! I got this one at Target. It mad my face smooth, soft and ready for makeup. It worked all day long, and i would totally recommend it to anyone, along with any of their products.
laine H.
bridgeton
So far this is the only product that helps my dry skin its so refreshing and always makes me skin soft