BY SHEAMOISTURE #5 in Facial Peels

Descriptions:

Biodegradable, naturally-infused pads gently retexturize by removing dead skin cells without leaving skin dry. Our Organic Shea Butter and Mango Butter blend with a proprietary antioxidant Superfruit complex of Red Raspberry, Goji, Acai and Guava Extracts helps soften and renew skin. Enriched with Grapefruit Seed Oil and Lotus Seed Extract to improve skin's texture and tone to reveal fresh, healthy, youthful-looking skin.

Ingredients

Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Water, Glycerin, Glycolic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter**, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Seed Oil, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Euterpe Oleracea (Acai) Fruit Extract, Lycium Barbarum (Goji) Fruit Extract, Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Bran Extract, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Shea Butter Polyglyceryl-6 Esters, Tocopherol, Maltodextrin, Niacinamide, Phytic Acid, Citric Acid, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate, Polyglyceryl-10 Decaoleate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Gluconic Acid, Fragrance

• Does it really work1 Answers
  • I would like to know if your products contain sulfates si...2 Answers
  • I have dry skin .. will this work for me ?1 Answers
Tara W.
Biodegradable, naturally-infused pads gently retexturize by removing dead skin cells without leaving skin dry. Organic Shea Butter and Mango Butter blend with a proprietary antioxidant Superfruit complex of Red Raspberry, Goji, Acai and Guava Extracts helps soften and renew skin. I buy my Shea Moisture SuperFruit Multi-Vitamin Renewal Peel Pads, from Walmart, but they are sold at many stores and online. They are almost $15 for 60 pad which isn’t bad at all. I use them every other day. I definitely recommend! SheaMoisture Superfruit Multi-Vitamin Renewal Peel Pads
Jeniffer Lee C.
Bronx, NY
This is a unisex product so it caters to both male and female which I love because my fiance's likes trying new things with me as long as they're not too messy. I have sensitive skin and he has oily skin and it works for both of us. Initially you feel a sting but it subsides after some time. It exfoliate and it leaves you with soft supple skin. It does a great job at removing dead skin. I will purchase this again.
Cheyanna S.
I haven't finished my tub yet so I can't speak on the final results, but these are so enjoyable to use. I have been using these every other evening and they help to get any left over dirt off my skin while giving me a nice glow the next day. They are very gentle and never stinging and I think these would be a great choice for someone who is new to glycolics. I really love that there are no awful ingredients in them as well. Super clean and natural.
Alanna F.
Sylacauga
Superfruits are exactly that! So I try to incorporate them into my daily regimen whether it’s through my diet or skin care. So when I saw She’s Moisture had a skin peel I was so excited! After using this product in can say I was not in the least bit let down and I can’t wait to use it again! If you like face peels, superfruits and feeling fresh and clean this is a must have for you! Highly recommend!
Lizeth V.
Great product , I think I have not seen such a good product in a awhile it was not disappointing at all . It was my first time and I think I’ll buy it again. Super gentle and soft to your face . Definitely would recommend!
Nicole L.
Slidell, LA
Tried this with one of my friends and unfortunately I wasn’t super impressed. It had a great scent to it and non expensive to buy but this isn’t something I would purchase & rely on to improve my skin. This is more of a girls night do together while you’re watching a chick flick sort of activity.
marrrrrrisssaaa a.
Not sure what others are experiencing or how they are using it. But my body exfoliation is serious as tooth brushing. Use more than 3 times a weak. I have reactive dry sensitive skin. But I don't have cell turn over like a someone young. Over 40 and now my stretch marks are smoother. Have not dried out this winter. Was hooked on frankincense/myrrh and tried one other. But this yields effective cell turn over results. Skin is brighter ooh so, so soft. I use special soaps and body brushes... It's a sugar scrub, so if its too thick just add an oil or wet it in hand. But I lather up w/brush and then rub this in intensely from neck to toes.
daniella p.
Winter Garden
I LOVE THIS makes my face feels great , makes my face get so clean it is so gentle on my face also , and my face is sensitive , this is very effective also , i love the packaging it is so good, very neat , very well taken care of and i recommend this a lot to all my girls
Yaritza đź’Ž.
Raeford
This product hydrated my face and it felt really good to use. It did meet my expectations but there is some room for some more much needed improvements. It’s pretty affective but like I said it did have some flaws and it didn’t make my face as hydrated as it needed to be.
Maria Z.
I AM IN LOVE WITH SHEA MOISTURE PRODUCTS!! Everything about this brand i love. Seriously recomend for any skin care products. I cant stress enough the difference ive seen in my skin. If you havent tried i HIGHLY suggest you do! I promise youll love it as much as i do.
Ashwini B.
Tumkur
Does it suits for oily skin and sensitive skin
Yuliana O.
Alajuela upala
I would like to know if your products contain sulfates since I am curly hair and it is difficult to get products free of sulphates and with natural ingredients ♡♡
Mariah R.
Louisville, KY
Can I put these under my eyes to help bags and dark circles?
Nima B.
Melbourne
Does it really work
Shelby G.
Fort Worth , TX
Does this product help with old acne scares??? And does it keep the ph in balance or does it effect that?