SheaMoisture Superfruit Multi-Vitamin Renewal Peel Pads

Descriptions:

Biodegradable, naturally-infused pads gently retexturize by removing dead skin cells without leaving skin dry. Our Organic Shea Butter and Mango Butter blend with a proprietary antioxidant Superfruit complex of Red Raspberry, Goji, Acai and Guava Extracts helps soften and renew skin. Enriched with Grapefruit Seed Oil and Lotus Seed Extract to improve skin's texture and tone to reveal fresh, healthy, youthful-looking skin.

Ingredients

Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Water, Glycerin, Glycolic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter**, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Seed Oil, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Euterpe Oleracea (Acai) Fruit Extract, Lycium Barbarum (Goji) Fruit Extract, Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Bran Extract, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Shea Butter Polyglyceryl-6 Esters, Tocopherol, Maltodextrin, Niacinamide, Phytic Acid, Citric Acid, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate, Polyglyceryl-10 Decaoleate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Gluconic Acid, Fragrance

Is this good for sensitive skin?
Who has used these? I’ve never seen them I. Store?
How much is this usually an where can you buy it ?
Start your review of SheaMoisture Superfruit Multi-Vitamin Renewal Peel Pads!
I haven't finished my tub yet so I can't speak on the final results, but these are so enjoyable to use. I have been using these every other evening and they help to get any left over dirt off my skin while giving me a nice glow the next day. They are very gentle and never stinging and I think these would be a great choice for someone who is new to glycolics. I really love that there are no awful ingredients in them as well. Super clean and natural.
Taylor
Works better than everything i have tried. I love it and it makes my skin so soft. I would defiantly recommend for everyone to use this product
Pretty good. Left my face feeling refreshed and clean. Have to use often enough that its a little pricey but worth it.
Federalsburg, MD
I LOVE SheaMoisture SuperFruit Renewal Facial Moisturizer !!! It's so soft and not greasy feeling at all. I like to put it on after I wash my face before bed. It smells good too ;)
Ugh such an amazing product. A lot of shea moisture products can be hit or miss but this definitely was a major hit. I just ran out of this and I can’t wait to stuck back up
Pflugerville
Helps me to mantain my skin health with a natural look anfer use so much make up ise every other night bedore going to bed
Marion Jct, AL
Love anything by SheaMoisture. It is excellent for women of color. Do not dry you skin out.
EL DORADO HILLS, CA
Shea mositurizer is great for your skin if you have dry skin and i love its all natural indegrients. It met my expectation. Great product. Must try product. Bit expensive but worth the price. Very genetle on your ksin. You will love it how it melt on your skin.
Providence, RI
I give this product a five star because left my skin soft and smooth and feel great on the skin. ..........
This product is one of a kind Great this product is great for renewing and reviving your skin to make it look new and feel soft