BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

SheaMoisture Superfruit Multi-Vitamin Leave-In or Rinse Out Conditioner is an anti-oxidant rich conditioner helps to perfect and renew vibrancy to dull, lackluster hair. Our Superfruit Multi-Vitamin Conditioner nourishes the scalp, while Marula Oil and Biotin combine in a moisture-rich formulation to support hair's elasticity for easier styling. For best results, cleanse with Multi-Vitamin Wash & Go Shampoo first.Gender: Unisex.

Adrian C.
Fort lauderdale
This product gives options . locks in moisture. And a good product for those with curly hair . it defines every cruly. Leave your hair smelling so good.
Denazia P.
Detroit
Smells wonderful. It can be a bit pricey depending on where you buy the product. Can create build up if you use a lot and have your hair feeling heavy
Simren B.
Smells delicious. I only apply this to the mid to ends of my hair. If it gets closer to my room, my hair will get greasy 1-2 hours after I apply it.
Krystle M.
Brooklyn, NY
Smells soooooo good! Leaves my hair really soft and it’s not heavy product. Pretty affordable, I got on a BOGO! If you see it, get it!
Makiyah M.
This smells really good. The product worked really well with my hair. I rinsed it out and it left my hair soft and moistureized.
Jackie A.
Vancouver, WA
Such a great conditioner and it smells great! It makes my hair baby soft and it feels so much healthier. !
Casey Marie M.
Doral, FL
I love this leave-in conditioner because is 100% free in sulfates and differents kind of things so when i wash my hair i apply a little bit in my scalp and it works excellent and i love it because this company is reliable so you can trust in it and also in every product that they have, so guys buy this product because is the best product ever 😍😍💚💚💚💚