BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

Get gorgeous, supple, soft lips with SheaMoisture’s Superfruit Lip Exfoliator. This super exfoliator scrubs away dead skin cells and impurities to give you plump, super- soft lips every time.Blended with certified organic Shea Butter, antioxidants and other natural ingredients, this moisturizing exfoliator takes care of your lips and moisturisers them to give you healthier, prettier lips. SheaMoisture’s Superfruit Lip Exfoliator, with its nourishing qualities, mouth-watering aroma and exfloriating properties, is suitable for all skin types and won’t disappoint you when it comes to lip love and lip care.

SheaMoisture Superfruit Lip Exfoliator
  • "Great for dry lips like mine!! Feels like butter and less dry, scales!! Small enough to keep in your pocket and pull out regularly to refresh your lips!" in 5 reviews
Courtney S.
Burleson, TX
This is not the best lip exfoliator I have ever used, but it is the best one for the price (that I have tried). It makes my lips really smooth, and gets off the dead skin. I always use this before liquid lips, and it really helps my lips to not look dry.
Melissa D.
North Hollywood, CA
It small so great I love the fruity smell and vanilla. Yes it met my expectations it leaves my lips so smooth my first time useing it and I liked it so far. It's good at price yes I would buy again. Recommend to others
Allie L.
This smells amazing (more like vanilla than fruit) and I love how my lips felt after using it. I never think products like this are easy to use and this was just like a lot of other exfoliators I've used. I wish the effects were longer lasting, though. It seemed like the next morning  my lips were already back to being slightly chapped and dry.
Kaitlinne G.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
Loved the way it made my lips shine , bought it from Walmart , wasn't high priced & helped give them a fuller look , had a good smell & wasn't really sticky , overall good product I would recommend to others
Taylor M.
Bartonville, IL
I received this as a gift and I will never use anything else. I have normally dry lips and this is the perfect product to keep them looking plump and hydrated throughout the day!
J H.
Myriah M.
Very moisturizing for my lips. Keeps my lips soft. I use this all the time. I got it online and it is a decent price. Anyone can use it.
Christine G.
Jackson, NJ
Great to use In the winter to help prevent chapped lips!!! It's nice to pamper your lips!
Carmen S.
Smells amazing. My lips gets super soft and help me to prepare them for color application. I really like it
Candace T.
How is this compared to the elf lip exfoliator?