SheaMoisture Superfruit Complex Bubble Bath & Body Wash uploaded by Fernanda L.SheaMoisture Superfruit Complex Bubble Bath & Body Wash uploaded by Casanail J.SheaMoisture Superfruit Complex Bubble Bath & Body Wash uploaded by Casanail J.

BY SHEAMOISTURE

With Mango Butter Green Coffee Bean Extract Contouring, Firming Smoothing 2 Certified Organic Ingredients 3 Cruelty Free Our multi-purpose bubble bath and body wash gently cleanses the skin, while relaxing the senses. Organic Shea and Mango Butters blend with a proprietary anti-oxidant Superfruit complex of Raspberry Ketone, Goji, Acai and Guava extracts to nourish and help improve skin elasticity. Green Coffee Bean extract helps smooth, contour and firm. Promotes a radiant, youthful appearance. No Parabens, No Phthalates, No Paraffin, No Gluten, No Propylene Glycol, No Mineral Oil, No Synthetic Fragrance, No Synthetic Color, No DEA, No Sulfates, No Animal Testing. Key Ingredients: Superfruit Complex: A blend of Red Raspberry, Goji, Acai and Guava extracts. Highly effective in promoting smooth, youthful skin. 2 Mango Butter: A rich emollient that intensely moisturizes

• I have never tried this before at all. My daughter and I have reall...2 Answers
Ny-Asia E.
Ny-Asia E.
First things first, Shea moisture is the only product line I use for body products! They have stolen my heart (and wallet LOL). But the super fruit is my absolute favorite of the line. It smells amazing, it doesn't strip my skin. Everything that you could possibly want in a body wash, this is it. And those nights when I want to sit and relax in the tub, perfect bubble bath! Kids love it too! This is a must have!
Ebonie D.
Ebonie D.
Gonzales, LA
The smell! OMG the smell! I love it! It's soft and light and slightly floral and slightly fruity with a soft musky undertone and I love this stuff! I use Shea moisture in my hair and in my bath! They have a great line of facial products and if you like the Super Fruit, try the black soap line! Your skin will thank you! This is a MUST BUY!
Fernanda L.
Fernanda L.
Indio, CA
This products is amazing! It hydrates my skin, makes it feel sip clean & it smells fantastic! I highly recommend. I use it with its fellow moisturizer to keep the scent going all day and I've gotten many compliments on how softer my skin feels and how good I smell.
Iveth G.
Iveth G.
Oakley , CA
This body wash hydrates my skin so much I can't get over it! The smell it's delicious. I have been using Shea Moisture for a while now and they never seem to stop improving. And best of all the prices are not going up like some drugs store brands now days.
Katlyn p.
Katlyn p.
OMG the smell of this stuff sold me and it makes my skin feel even better!!!! It's sooooo soft and I can smell it on my skin hours later! I would recommend this stuff to anybody and everyone!!!
Best body wash I've ever used!!!
Liz G.
Liz G.
I love all products from SheaMoisture. This product met my expectations and I will continue to buy it. I bought it at Ulta. I thought it was an effective product. Yes I would buy it again.
Char M.
Char M.
Los Angeles, CA
So moisturizing!! Never tried it as a bubble bath but as a body wash it's phenomenal. It smells divine, is so sudsy (of course), and can even double as a shaving cream. Love it
Cammie N.
Cammie N.
This body wash smells incredible and really suds up nicely!! It helps to moisturize the skin and works great in combination with the matching body butter!
Gia M.
Gia M.
Lucedale, MS
I love this sooooo much it makes my skin feel so soft and hydrated. I also absolutely love the smell of all these super fruit products.
Elizabeth J.
Elizabeth J.
Eagle Lake, MN
Can't say enough about this body wash. It leaves my skin so soft and smells great! Will definitely be purchasing again.
Holly W.
Holly W.
Effingham, IL
I have never tried this before at all. My daughter and I have really dry itchy skin do you think we should give this a try? I have never even heard of this before . Where do you think I can get it at? And is it expensive ??? And does it have a great smell?? Thank you!