BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

SuperFruit Complex Bubble Bath & Body Wash - SheaMoisture's Superfruit Body Wash is a rich blend of organic shea butter and Superfruit Berries packed with antioxidants, vitamins and minerals which nourishes the skin, helping it to maintain a youthful appearance.SheaMoisture's Story:Sofi Tucker started selling Shea Nuts at the village market in Bonthe, Sierra Leone in 1912. By age 19, the widowed mother of four was selling Shea Butter, African Black Soap and her homemade hair and skin preparations all over the countryside. Sofi Tucker was a grandmother and SheaMoisture is her legacy. With the purchase of Superfruit Bubble Bath Body Wash it helps empower disadvantaged women to realize a brighter, healthier future.Benefits:Ethically Traded Ingredients Sustainably ProducedPioneering Community Commerce and Fair Trade Since 1912Tested on our family for four generations. Never on animals(13.0 fl oz.) - SuperFruit Complex Bubble Bath & Body Wash.

• I have never tried this before at all. My daughter and I ...2 Answers
SheaMoisture SuperFruit Complex Bubble Bath & Body Wash
  • "This is a grade A body wash. The smell is amazing, and it's gentle of sensitive skin. It's convenient to find at local drug stores. It leaves my ski. Feeling smooth and free of any residue, unlike some body washes. I definitely will be repurchasing this product." in 6 reviews
  • "This product has amazing smell payoff, and also is super for moisturizing.  It can be used as a bubble bath or body wash!" in 5 reviews
  • "I have purchased this body wash several times. I can't get enough of the smell and the way it makes my skin feel. I have sensitive dry skin so it's nice to be able to use something and it doesn't irritate it. " in 4 reviews
Ashley D.
FORT WAYNE, IN
I use this lotion in conjunction with its matching bar soap to keep me soft and smelling good all day. The lotion is thick so a little goes a long way but regardless it never makes me feel greasy. It soaks in fairly quickly
Lucy B.
Penn Valley, PA
i wish i could give this more stars! this stuff is amazing! it smells so good, and the bubbles are AWESOME! they last for the whole bath, and I am not at all worried about anything being irritated since it’s so natural. absolutely recommend for a body wash but ESPECIALLY for the bubble bath!
Jackie M.
schuylkill haven
Sheamoisture is always a win for me!! I love this stuff, it smells sooo good. Gets me nice an clean, doesn't dry my skin out. I like how their products are pretty natural and I think organic. Works well as a bubble bath
Val I.
Wonderful cruelty-free product with a light, fruity scent. It's effective as a body wash; I feel clean afterwards with no residue, and it doesn't dry out my skin like other products I've used. It's also enjoyable as a bubble bath, though it doesn't produce the giant foamy bubbles I love. I haven't noticed any particular changes in my skin being toned and firmed, though.
Tyler J.
Anderson
I LOVEEE all of SheaMoisture’s products. It’s not often that I have time for a bubble bath and it’s so nice to have a product that will literally transition between body wash and bubble bath. There’s no weird waxy residue on my body after I use it which I’ve found that I do get that with any regular bar soaps I’ve tried. It smells really good, and I can tell that it’s actually cleansing my skin as well. Not a bad price and you can literally find their products anywhere.
Jessica G.
She moisture has some great skincare products. I really liked this bubble bath. I'm not too keen on soaking in a bath unless I can smell the fragrance on my skin afterward, and it did the job perfectly. The only let down was that the smell wasn't on my skin thought the entire day. It would be nice if they could make it an 18 hour bubble bath fragrance! The smell is wonderful however and I would say that everyone should try one of the same moisture skin care products!
Jacqueline B.
Americus, GA
This is one of my holy grail products. Its only $1 at the dollar store and it smells amazing. It keeps my skin so hydrated that sometimes I don't even have to put on lotion. No extra perfume is really needed because the smell is so strong, I got several comments at work about what perfume I was wearing and all I had did was bathe with the body wash. I buy this again everytime I run out
Jessie S.
Richmond Hill, NY
I love the smell of this, it's like a sweet fruity scent. Not overbearing at all, just a nice soft scent. Leaves my skin very soft and moisturized. I use the same line for my hair mask, and since I like it do much, decided to try the body wash. They pair very well, I don't even need to use lotion after every shower, I skip a day if I'm in a rush and my skin remains smooth.
Morgan M.
Mesa, AZ
I bought this product on a whim when I was looking for a bubble bath/body wash combo. Oh my gosh this is serioualy the beat amelling bath product I have ever used!! Like summer in a bottle! It makes a great, long lasting bubble bath but is also soft yet cleansing enough for a body wash, ad the smell lingers all day. I can't wait to try more products from this line!
Maeve G.
As someone who is picky about scent, I love this body wash. Cruelty-free, natural - and widely available at most mainstream drug stores. SheaMoisture is one of the most ethically sound companies out there and I love their accessibility. Recommend!
Holly W.
Effingham, IL
I have never tried this before at all. My daughter and I have really dry itchy skin do you think we should give this a try? I have never even heard of this before . Where do you think I can get it at? And is it expensive ??? And does it have a great smell?? Thank you!