BeautySkinBath & BodySheaMoisture
SuperFruit Complex Bubble Bath & Body Wash

SheaMoisture SuperFruit Complex Bubble Bath & Body Wash

Our multi-purpose bubble bath and body wash gently cleanses the skin, while relaxing the senses.

SheaMoisture SuperFruit Complex Bubble Bath & Body Wash ? Got this today have anyone tried it and is it good
I have never tried this before at all. My daughter and I have really dry itchy skin do you think we should give this a try? I have never even heard of this before . Where do you think I can get it at? And is it expensive ??? And does it have a great smell?? Thank you!
Start your review of SheaMoisture SuperFruit Complex Bubble Bath & Body Wash!
Product Highlights
This is a grade A body wash. The smell is amazing, and it's gentle of sensitive skin. It's convenient to find at local drug stores. It leaves my ski. Feeling smooth and free of any residue, unlike some body washes. I definitely will be repurchasing this product.in reviews
This product has amazing smell payoff, and also is super for moisturizing.  It can be used as a bubble bath or body wash!in reviews
...enough of the smell and the way it makes my skin feel. I have sensitive dry skin so it's nice to be able to use something and it doesn't irritate it. in reviews
Lamiah G.
Matteson, IL
Carolina M.
SheaMoisture SuperFruit Complex Bubble Bath & Body Wash uploaded by Carolina M.
I absolutely love this body wash! Not only smells amazing but my skin feels super soft after. I’m getting more conscious about what I put on my skin (trying to avoid harsh chemicals) and the fact that this product is so clean makes it even better!
eunice L.
Los Angeles, CA
SheaMoisture SuperFruit Complex Bubble Bath & Body Wash uploaded by eunice L.
The best body wash ! This alone leaves my skin moisturized and soft. It's doesn't strip my skin of moisture but adds to the care of my skin. I will always stock up on this.
SCARLETT R.
Temecula, CA
SheaMoisture SuperFruit Complex Bubble Bath & Body Wash uploaded by SCARLETT R.
Purchased at: CVS
My go to when I’m trying to wine down and take a nice bubble bath! I also use it for my kids, it smells really nice and my kids enjoy the bubbles. I do wish it was a little more bubbly but I do recommend this product. Good buy.
Lely M.
Aurora, CO
The super fruit smell is one of the most indulging body wash scents I've ever smelled. The pros are that it is a bubble bath and body wash in one. the cons is that it is a little more pricy for bubble bath soap (not too much but a little up there compared to other products)
bianca S.
Cleveland, OH
This is my favorite body wash. It’s moisturizing and I do feel like my skin does firm up. A little bit does go along way with their body washes. It also smells really good too. I want to try the lotion that goes with this to see if I get even better firming results.
Roxana E.
Excelente producto Tedeja tu piel agradable con un olor rico Yo la recomiendo Ulgunas personas no lesgutara.
gabbybasora
Chapel Hill, NC
Purchased at: Target
This is by far the best body wash I’ve ever used. The positives: all the natural ingredients, the amazing smell, and how soft and moisturized it leaves the skin. It is very gentle on sensitive skin and leaves one feeling fresh and energized. No complaints here!
Cassie S.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This bubble bath smells very light and refreshing. As far as it’s claim to tone and firm skin....not so sure that did anything but I did feel refreshed afterwards. I would recommits as a nice bubble bath product but not with its claims.
Sarah W.
Centerton, AR
Smells nice however it weights the hair down terribly. It's a little price for shampoo and conditioner.